The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Thumbs up Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experine

Found this MILF who carries an extraordinary air about her during in the early morning. Seeing such a rare one, I decided to go for the kill and gottened her contact. It was due to busy schedule and wasn't able to find her until recently. Today, I am feeling horny decided to give her a try And Bingo!!!! a RARE GEM UNCOVERED

Went to our lovenest and striped ourselves to our birthday suit. Inside the bathroom she gave me a proper wash up. Tried to kiss her but she avoided it. Never mind as i suck her nipples and without fail. She moans in pleasure while I went fingering her till her sweet hole went wet wet. Occasionally we went into sexual dance while we bath as we soap each other. Then I decided to end the fun and save the rest in the bed.

In the Bed, I suckle her nipples again which became very harden and not forgetting to tease her honeyed hole and plundered her love juice which flooded out. Then I laid down while she serviced me by sucking my nipples and rubbing her B cupper breast on me. Slowly she went down south and capped the helmet on my 2IC for a sweet BJ. Not bad as I had my 003 super thin cap on, it is as good as real but without wetness. I kept on plundering her love hole with my finger, then later i requested her to go 69 on me.

Wow we fitted like a couple as the distance is just nice for me and her as we enjoy licking each other loins. it was later i became bui tahan and was nearing the peak and stopped her. On pretext, i laid her down and licked her love hole while i recover for the next assault and made her moaned like hell. And for the final assault, i speared into her with a sexy grasp escaping her mouth. I slowly piston away and pick up speed gradually and send her to the moon. On seeing her being too high, I went to her mouth and start french and this time she did not reject me. She finally cummed and hugged me with her dear life, while her contraction of her love hole ebbed away with fading strength. I also went to the moon at the same time with her too.

We hugged together like a pair of loving couples. later I asked what was her previous occupation and she replied than she was a masseur and she has over 12 yrs of experiences and had trained a lot of gals. WOW I must try to know and i was impressed as she was able to give good massage as she bent my back, crack my bones, stepped on my back etc. Definitely, She is not an amateur and was satisfied with her performance.

Ge Ge (Sounds like a Murchurian princess)
Looks: 7.25/10 (a sexy MILF who carries a special air around her, not considered old)
Figure: 7.5/10 (cute and pettie size about 1.55m with a baby fats in the right area)
Boobs: 32B cupper (nice breast with nipples erected and hardened)
Frenching: No (you must be able to convince her to french you, I managed to french her)
BJ: 7/10 (Not bad with caps if without i will give higher ratings)
Fingering and Cunt licking: yes (Man I enjoy 69)
Massage: 8.75/10 (I always enjoy a hard message but for her size, she still gives a very enjoyable aftermath massage with a lot of patterns. you will be surprised!)
Service: 8/10 (Accommodating although there is some restrictions)
She is definitely a GRADE A GEM with gurantee
Old 05-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GTR35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experine

Yoo Bro,

Age ?
Demand ?
Old 05-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mgem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire Sexy, Playful Massage MILF GEM Found!!!(12 yrs of working experine

Bro, can I have this Ge Ge's contacts please. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kyasgx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Please PM me contacts . Thanks.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR35 View Post
Yoo Bro,

Age ?
Demand ?
early 30's
Demand??? all age but not underaged

Last edited by lightning; 06-01-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 17
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Bro ts can pm her contact,tks.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
Bro ts can pm her contact,tks.
PM u liao and enjoy
Old 06-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
cheongster#7 is Cool - loads of Potential

can pm me the contact
Old 06-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3767 / Power: 19
Taiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Lightning.. you missed out the most impt part... $$$$$ How much. Or is it I blur eye, cannot find the $$$??. If $$ is ok, then I'll be game for your recommendation.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
manhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
early 30's
Demand??? all age but not underaged
Bro lightning, i guess what bro GTR35 meant is the damage.

Leave your nick when u upzz me
Old 07-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GTR35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya ya, so sorry as my ang mo not so good (O level result F9)
Bro lightning, what's the damage huh ?
Old 08-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR35 View Post
Ya ya, so sorry as my ang mo not so good (O level result F9)
Bro lightning, what's the damage huh ?
Sorry to keep u guys waiting and the damage is $60 for FJ and $20 for message (optional) but her message is power! good for message luvers
Old 08-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rob_mendel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the contact

Thanks in advance

Rob
Old 09-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
david chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother can share contact?
Thanks
Old 09-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gdspd8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share her contact? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1