The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Joao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Massage vs FJ

Why would people go for massage+HJ instead of FJ when massage can sometimes be even more expensive ?
Old Yesterday, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
spafreek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joao View Post
Why would people go for massage+HJ instead of FJ when massage can sometimes be even more expensive ?
In my opinion totally different experience. If I need good hard oil
massage I will only go to clean massage shops with no expectation of any extras.

If I am in the mood for FJ I know where to go to get that but the initial teasing massage is a way to get me in the mood only as I know it will not be the real deal.

Hope that makes sense.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage vs FJ

True. Sometimes I go for FJ but don't FJ.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

Massage more shiok imo, and relaxes your body well.
If I want FJ I can jus stay home fuck gf. 100% safe and can raw etc
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Syaairie is Cool - loads of Potential

Getting older so body always pain. ML will also tease to build mood before hj. So after massage, body satisfied + lil bro satisfied. FJ only satisfy lil bro. Not much teasing. Usually straight to action. Thats my reason to go for massage
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaairie View Post
Getting older so body always pain. ML will also tease to build mood before hj. So after massage, body satisfied + lil bro satisfied. FJ only satisfy lil bro. Not much teasing. Usually straight to action. Thats my reason to go for massage
If can find, best to get a really good massage followed by a really good fj. Not easy to find. Most ml who do fj only provide piano massage. Those that give good massage normally no fj but hj. Those bros who knows ml that gives great massages and fj, please share or pm. TIA.
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U shiok 2 times lo.
Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FJ only shiok for a while. Massage can feel shiok longer. Plus as you get older or due to your job or you go exercise, massage is nice to soothe the aches; real one not those play piano kind. The massage also served as build up for the later extras
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

age and convenience.

FJ, no matter how wild the reviews are, still a pop in and pop out. no matter how great the FJ was, there's little chemistry. its like going to a club and ordering a bunch of vodka shots. does the job, great value but thats it.

Massage however, feels like going to a nice speakeasy. you have the full hour to decompress, let your mind drift off to sleep or make conversation with your ML. you both know what you are here for, but there's time later to enjoy that.
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

it is an increasingly valid question given that FJ these days can be $50 + $100 while massage with HJ can be $68/$88 + $50/$80/$100. FJ shops also have entertaining telegram updates.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I posted a few years ago that I was totally against this MASSAGE+FJ approach. During COVID, GL was non existence and FL scene was horrible. Fake Pictures, McDonald service. Only the KTV girls forced to FL was acceptable but at high cost. Then I was introduced into this approach….. have a good 30mins massage to TCSS feel each other like in KTV, then do the deed… Massage + FJ is my go to now…. The 1+2B CAT is sustainable, no diff from FL. But now the ML scene infected with fake pictures making it a little undesirable. They really need to wake up and stop cheating people to their shops with fake pic because people won’t return even if ML turnover.

The WC / TG chatgroups were all real pics and good reviews during COVID. All gone. Now new chatgroups all fake pictures fake reviews, and worst some kick you out if you don’t post reviews for two weeks compelling people who want to post real reviews to post fake one to stay in.
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Sometimes it just mean you haven't found the ML which could give you what you want.
There are ML who can massage, can tease very well, can edge and looks decently good.
But they don't offer FJ.
I'm sure bros who like this also agree. Not always FJ give the most pleasure.

Proper massage, slow teasing here and there, hand gliding into shorts, godlike HDLY, and HJ with edging and rubbing everywhere except the small head. It can be very intense also. Precum also will come out from edging.

Wobbly legs after edging. Then feel sleepy while ML do head massage.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Good massage then good HJ/HDLY/JG very shiok compared to FJ.

But tbf, stuff like this come in cycles one. Last few months the MLs that give FJ so so only/ Dome1 no crazy angpai

2022 post reopening Dome1 gems everywhere. So really is see wave and what u are exposed to lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1