The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2004, 05:29 PM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink massage shops@Sultan plaza

Hi all brudders, 1st time post new thread, so my apologizes if my posting is not up to standard. Actually, I had always been wandering at sultan plaza at night(sometimes afternoon) for massage shops. The 1st massgae shop I know there is at the 3rd floor(near escalator), where there are posters of bones and so.. Inside there are 3 prc gals, which does massage and also (hj @ $30) entrance is $35.. Can touch touch. So total damage is $65. 2nd massage shop is at 4th floor Crystal. U can find its info from newpaper. The gal served mi was the gal on the papers, the entrance is $28, hj @ $40(she stripped everything and let me finger her and suck her breasts) while doing hj for mi, her boobs size is abt 34C.. she also provide Fj and Bj, but neber try, cos her hj skill is good. Rating (9/10).. Also another massage shop at 4th floor (beside a buddha shop), I neber try b4, but I walk past and saw that the prc gals there chio and have big boobs... Hope to share these experience to brudders out there! Happy chionging!
Old 10-09-2004, 02:03 PM
bigbrojim3e3

Re: massage shops@Sultan plaza

Bro, is Sultan Plaza formerly known as Jalan Sultan Plaza? If so, then just like to share with you that this place used to be pretty hot, until it got raided a few months ago, then everything quieten down.....I actually like this place after it got raided, because it became very quiet. Not many ppl go there, so quite safe, low risk of ppl bumping into ppl you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror
Hi all brudders, 1st time post new thread, so my apologizes if my posting is not up to standard. Actually, I had always been wandering at sultan plaza at night(sometimes afternoon) for massage shops. The 1st massgae shop I know there is at the 3rd floor(near escalator), where there are posters of bones and so.. Inside there are 3 prc gals, which does massage and also (hj @ $30) entrance is $35.. Can touch touch. So total damage is $65. 2nd massage shop is at 4th floor Crystal. U can find its info from newpaper. The gal served mi was the gal on the papers, the entrance is $28, hj @ $40(she stripped everything and let me finger her and suck her breasts) while doing hj for mi, her boobs size is abt 34C.. she also provide Fj and Bj, but neber try, cos her hj skill is good. Rating (9/10).. Also another massage shop at 4th floor (beside a buddha shop), I neber try b4, but I walk past and saw that the prc gals there chio and have big boobs... Hope to share these experience to brudders out there! Happy chionging!
Old 10-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Makan&Drink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Terror

Cam pm me the girl you had in Crystal. Am interested.
Old 10-09-2004, 06:32 PM
terror

ya.. sure.. Actually, I forgot the name of the gal.. very sorry.. But she is the gal which apperars at the newpaper ad.. so maybe when you reached the shop, you can ask the reception for the gal which is shown in the advertisement..

Cheers!! Happy Chionging!!
Old 10-09-2004, 06:39 PM
terror

Hi Brother bigbrojim3e3,
I think it shld be formerly known as jalan sultan plaza.. I know that the 6th floor got blowing alley, but just closed down during end of June.. Its the building beside textile center..
Old 10-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20025 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

there's already a thread on JSP. It has quite a few pages n some good info in it. maybe bros could refer to that thread so that we dun get too many duplicate discussions on d same thread? cheers

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:09 PM
terror

ok.. thanks..
Old 11-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
ya.. sure.. Actually, I forgot the name of the gal.. very sorry.. But she is the gal which apperars at the newpaper ad.. so maybe when you reached the shop, you can ask the reception for the gal which is shown in the advertisement..

Cheers!! Happy Chionging!!
Jane. She's the boss of Crystal.
And JSP was always Sultan Plaza. JSP strictly speaking is the wrong initial for this place...
Old 11-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
anmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yah, but guess most experienced samster know jsp refers to sultan plaza.
btw, the 6th is going to turn into a billiard centre.

wei yang at 3/f close down and a new tui na joint is opened, didn't try though the auntie is quite chio but a bit mature.

a new joint is open at 4/f near to the escalator, didn't try to as the gals dun look delicious

the tui na joint at 5/f (previous new fei long) is also operating by a few 30+ aunties which looks like nothing to be mentioned about.
Old 11-09-2004, 04:33 AM
Samster

VFSR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Fei Long this evening. Got a pretty PRC to massage me. Massage is really nothing to shout about but the rest of the service is commendable

Only setback is massage is still at $40/hr. But the girls are good. All wearing mini skirts and have great boobs. HJ quoted $50 but never try. FJ is $80 after nego. I would rate this place as one of the better one with quality selection of girls.

RR has changed management again but seems like the girls not as attractive. The other new joint at 4/f is new to me. Saw about 4-5 girls hanging around and business not really great. May try it some times
Old 11-09-2004, 11:49 AM
terror

hey bro VFSR, wat's the gal name u bonked at feilong? wat's her boob size?
Old 11-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Samster

VFSR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hey bro VFSR, wat's the gal name u bonked at feilong? wat's her boob size?
she call herself Bai Mu Dan (name is Lu Lu). boobs should be a C cupper but slightly sagging to my standard and she claims that she is 25. There is one with a rose tattoo on her thigh and seems like very friendly as well. Must go back again to check them out
Old 11-09-2004, 05:24 PM
terror

Smile Re: massage shops@Sultan plaza

Swee thanks!! Hope to hear from you again!!
Old 13-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Broad_Rod24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: massage shops@Sultan plaza

Yo BRos..
- Fr.. JSP CRYSTAL FINGER MP..
Never come across this thread before..til today ..so ..hope my invaluable information will help bros out there..Regd The above mentioned.Cheonged this mp at least abt 4 times...each time getting diff gal.The best in all have to say ..Sheila ...Fr as follows.. inclusive other gals as well..
1. JANE - Age: late thirties early fourties( The Woman in the advert)
Body 32b 28 34
massage - 6.5/10
BJ -6/10 ( She Badly wanted to try the 69 position but too bad she is too old for Pussylicking for me..)
Damage - 28(standard massage) plus 50 overall 78 (Too old lar..she should consider retirement ......)

2.Jenny - Age : early twenties
Body 34b 29 35( bit on the well rounded side)
Massage - 3/10 (Hopeless)
Bad Massage so jus opted for Hj ..no choice..my didi wanted
Hj - 6/10 At least got sexy massage plus Hj
Damage - Standard plus 50 soo ex for HJ overall 78

3.Sheila ( Dark Meat Indon)- Age Abt 23
Body 32B 23 33
Massage - 7/10 ( at least got abita standard)
BBBJ - 8/10 kept lookin at me wif her eyes wide open shiok !!
FJ - 8.5/10 (Super SWEE BONK ..one of the best in recent times..tried all positions .. including the dirty sanchez position)
Damage - standard + 70 overall 98( discounted bonk cus regular customer usually 100)(freaking Worth it!!!!!)

4.Maggie - Age abt 38
Body 32b 31 33( A good thing she Dimmed the lights before Special Its really essential for her case... .. Very Poor Figure)
Massage 8/10(Wealth of experience in massage inclusive thai mass said she worked in Marina South ..Overseas attachement to New York and San Fransisco as well so massage swee max for 28 Bucks!)
BBBJ - 6/10(For bros who enjoy older woman bj, i didnt)
Damage - standard + 50 overall 78 No comments ..

Pls do not mind the quick frs bros typed in a rush..
Old 14-09-2004, 12:33 PM
terror

Bro, thanks for ur info!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1