The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
blackshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blk102 Yishun Ave5

Yoz. Something to share, which I think will benefit a lot of us from potential chinaman scams in Sg scene. Perhaps some of you already had this experienced.

I got to know a chio (very chio) young lady from wechat. She added me, so why not, no harm. After some chats, ya, she is in the meat biz, she claims. So ask me if interested, etc etc... The standard QnAs.. Quoted 100 for 2hrs. Abit too good to b true. So hesitated... But eventually after few weeks, succumb to the good deal.

All was good, timing coordination. But when comes to $, that's the problem. The OKT (obviously chinaman) wld call n tell alots of crappy stuff, i.e. Don't mistreat the girl, she only 21, new n afraid, whether girl has tell location to meet n price. Making it as thou he is really arranging for a meet up. He wld also say girl unsure if you are policeman, so u cannot give cash to her n ask u to buy "voucher" from nearby AXS machine. I was so taken aback from all these inconvenience n brush him off.

I text the lady n ask, so she gave similar excuses of all the "cannot receive cash" thingy n all her reasons. I became very reluctant when I ask just to meet her to see her in real person. At least I know there is a real person. My suspicion exploded when she kept don't WANA meet, giving various excuses n even changed her tone to an angry one! Accusing me of wasting her time n became abusive. We had a tug-of-war for awhile.. Eventually I gave in with the thought of accepting even its a scam. Just treat it as donation.

I tried to buy the AXS ticket. Needs ATM card, n because I don't Wana leave traces, I told her I can't. So again tassel for awhile; she gave all possible opportunity to earn my 100. Than she suggested of buying iTunes card.

In the end, I bought iTunes card n ask to meet. She still don't believe that I bought n ask for the number of the iTunes card. Haiz... My hunch is confirmed. To cut story short, in the end I gave her all the details, n guess what? She Dan began to ask if I have anything to do with the police!? Asking for 600 to be transferred to her bank, n will give back if confirm I'm not. Wat rubbish!?!? So it gave a double chop to me believe of the scam. It's is a scam.

So just to share that they have several girls(with different pics) under this scam. So just beware.. Their area of ops is Chong Pang market, blk 102, yishun ave5.

Peace.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2108 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blk102 Yishun Ave5

Suckers born every minute
Old 15-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SeasonedSoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also kena. Below is a screenshot of the scammer.

To fellow Samsters, never pay until u see the real pax. If he asked for the fee for the girl's company, then the bail fee (Just in case the girl kena tangkap), then lastly is a gurantee fee (aka medical fee).

Heng heng I nvr give in~

Have fun & not scam!!!

Last edited by SeasonedSoup; 15-04-2015 at 10:44 AM.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Sg_Dom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U r just plain stupid, scams like this hv been posted again and again in this forum , and warning hv been post so many time, and u still fall for it. Who is there to be blame.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

small head own big head
dont u guys ever learn

just report police and ask them go knock the door
Old 15-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
small head own big head
dont u guys ever learn

just report police and ask them go knock the door
Totally agree.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MATA shushu warn u liao...
U never listen lah...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 15-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ccupal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No loss No gain
Old 15-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sg_Dom View Post
U r just plain stupid, scams like this hv been posted again and again in this forum , and warning hv been post so many time, and u still fall for it. Who is there to be blame.
blame his did, and best is just to cut it over
Old 15-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

and becos of people lkke ts .

they (scammer ) thinks all sg guys are stupid !

damm , rich also not like that .

rather u donated to charity .

then coming here talk big .
Old 15-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be blunt.

You are a fool.

Should you wish to make a donation, approach the charity organizations, not the whores.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

NEVER EVER Transfer money over the bank to anyone you haven't met in real-life...period...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
PaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaiLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccupal69 View Post
No loss No gain
Lol not in this case bro
Old 15-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

An agreement maybe void when it has unlawful consideration and in this case the consideration is the promise of sex.

TS i cannot fault you on being silly but next time don't be greedy. The syndicate is in China, not Chong Pang.

Caveat Emptor.
Old 15-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizbiz View Post
Totally agree.
Same here also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1