The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 15-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Lol

Really is lol....

Thats why if you receive raw just keep quiet .....you can post about the raw experience, but no need to mention house or girl tag

Also delete her pics la, this things just private trade can liao, post in public for what ????
Some people just want internet points at the expense of others.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcom7777777 View Post
photo please?
No photo... U have to go down see yourself
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old Yesterday, 04:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ishaky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermark22 View Post
Don’t get too emotionally attached, ultimately the girls are just here to make money for a living. For the bros who enjoyed raw from momo, bowie etc, keep it as good memories. Glad to see them moving on and found love in their lives. Thank you and peace out.
Bowie offers raw to less than five men..she is more selective.and g99 chose her raw candidates very carefully
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Gaoming is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
Bowie offers raw to less than five men..she is more selective.and g99 chose her raw candidates very carefully
How did you know that the 99th could have sex with no more than five people without a condom? Did Bowie tell you?
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 1
Render is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRender is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don’t know what’s real or fake here but I understand Bowie has a customer who does super long bookings every night. She has never said it but my guess is Raw is only reserved for him. Everytime anyone push for raw she will get upset. The only thing you get to do is to rub the tip at her pussy raw
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 5
10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Yes, sadly the standard dropped for JM14. Now I switched focus on L8H43 G17 and G6.

Anyone got good recommendations for JM gals?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
Am also at 0843 already
Sad to hear other bros have also found quality drop, and switch houses too.

I have tried JM14 G7,8,9,10. G10 is pretty, but give CBJ. G7,8,9 are not bad, but nowhere near the pre-closure ang pai standard.
Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Gaoming is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Render View Post
I don’t know what’s real or fake here but I understand Bowie has a customer who does super long bookings every night. She has never said it but my guess is Raw is only reserved for him. Everytime anyone push for raw she will get upset. The only thing you get to do is to rub the tip at her pussy raw
Your evaluation of Bowie is the most true, and it is the same as my experience, because Bowie is at most rubbing outside, it is impossible for you to cum inside without a condom, and the condomless may be reserved for the person who pays her every night
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
aking is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried G4. Overall service not good. Looks ok on bench with hair down. Smiled abit at me that's why chose her. End up regret.

Once inside room, face change, tie hair and looks quite bah. Face has blemishes. Body stretch marks aplenty. Should have given birth before. Enhanced c cups quite soft with big dark nips. Minimal interaction.
Bbbj was normal. Her resting bitch face spoiled my mood for fj and I went for cbj and shot. No RTF for me. Save money for else where.
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Sad to hear other bros have also found quality drop, and switch houses too.

I have tried JM14 G7,8,9,10. G10 is pretty, but give CBJ. G7,8,9 are not bad, but nowhere near the pre-closure ang pai standard.
Different mileage bro.....

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1