The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Eco Botanic Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Hi bros, I received a ton of messages, replied to a few. Most of you do not share with me what you've tried yourself or share any of your own lobangs. Hope you will do it too in the spirit of exchange.

I have been able to get HJs at many of these places, not just meet, normally even without rebooking the same girls.

This is what I did in brief steps. Happy to discuss more details if you will pm me with your own experiences.

1. Chat to frame the mood. Normally I go for massages alone (so my other half cannot chance to hear what I say), and I will make the usual small talk. It's normal or easy to lead them to ask if I come often or go for massage often. This is where I will say I seldom go to clean joints like this, in fact I always go to spa for fj etc. If the ml is turned off at this point she will stop to chat. If she then asks with curiosity where etc, sbf members should be able to reply accordingly.

2. Praise the ml on her looks etc, make it obvious u like her etcs. Also, do deliberate but not so deliberate touching. Like when they walk past, can put on hands lightly on the leg, etc. Quite naturally since you framed that you are naturally a seasoned cheongster and don't feel so inhibited. But don't go grab the boob's or any part. Just touch abit and feel and react accordingly.

3. React to her massage, the standard body massage include some massage near the inner thigh.your bro should rise to the occasion. Close your eyes and make heavier breathing.

4. By now if have then will have. My experience is 3/5 times will have. 2 times don't have usually the ml is not the kind I can have a reaction or those really steadfast follow rule kind.

One thing I want to ask cheonging bro. I tend to slip a 50 to 100rm after the deed if prices not discussed in advance. What's market rate to you?

Hi bro mind to share tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1