The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
As many have shared, those looking for extras can find in P******, L*V, Se**, the one letter Spa in the round market, and many more in Tampines and Bedok area, and skip this one.
Round market 1 letter word Spa under renovation now.
Old 08-08-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stretCHimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave tampines closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Blk 820 got L&V spa. Seems new. Entrance fee 68.anyone try?
saw joint listed on google maps, thought Y*** quite pretty, decided to walk in..
recep pushed 88 and 68, insisted on 58 package, heng don't need nric, ushered to room on level 1, no shower attached, sian 1/2, fast fwd to main topic..

MR for Y*** @ L** spa
looks: minus 2pts from online photos, mid/late 20s, dim light maybe plus back 1pts
massage: 5/10, like haven't complete training but at least put in effort
gfe: 7/10, chatty w teasing when face down, fingers run along ticklish areas, sat her butt on my legs and butt and back, buah her boobies on the top of my head, got gq after flipping, quoted b for hj +rrr to zhut zhut..
body: slim tummy w enhanced boobies, she say cannot take off so only roll up, not my fav feeling on hands but good to zhut w moaning, nothing much to say about the butt
hj: 5/10, not much sensual, not uncomfortable
pros: not time watcher, continue to massage after washing hands, decent gfe throughout
cons: enhanced assets feeling too obvious for my hands, tried to collect tips before deal, noticed her casting spell or something when continuing massage after the deal

RTM? unlikely, prefer original, don't appreciate the sneaky gongtau business tsk

any bros tried L*** from the same joint? worth trying bo?
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jromi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
bro, different shop. mine is SENS.

at 419.
Bro this shop is a $98 with teasing and boobs rubbed into your face. GQ is standard 1B. Rooms come with attached shower. If you don’t take $98, no teasing.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chey... Bluewave Tampines closed long ago, am surprised the thread keep getting revived again and again
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all

wtf casting spell, lol! thanks for the MR bro, saved me the trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretCHimp View Post
saw joint listed on google maps, thought Y*** quite pretty, decided to walk in..
recep pushed 88 and 68, insisted on 58 package, heng don't need nric, ushered to room on level 1, no shower attached, sian 1/2, fast fwd to main topic..

MR for Y*** @ L** spa
looks: minus 2pts from online photos, mid/late 20s, dim light maybe plus back 1pts
massage: 5/10, like haven't complete training but at least put in effort
gfe: 7/10, chatty w teasing when face down, fingers run along ticklish areas, sat her butt on my legs and butt and back, buah her boobies on the top of my head, got gq after flipping, quoted b for hj +rrr to zhut zhut..
body: slim tummy w enhanced boobies, she say cannot take off so only roll up, not my fav feeling on hands but good to zhut w moaning, nothing much to say about the butt
hj: 5/10, not much sensual, not uncomfortable
pros: not time watcher, continue to massage after washing hands, decent gfe throughout
cons: enhanced assets feeling too obvious for my hands, tried to collect tips before deal, noticed her casting spell or something when continuing massage after the deal

RTM? unlikely, prefer original, don't appreciate the sneaky gongtau business tsk

any bros tried L*** from the same joint? worth trying bo?
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Chey... Bluewave Tampines closed long ago, am surprised the thread keep getting revived again and again
haha, because got a lot of HCs in tamp still mah
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Maximilliann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
but there're many others in tampines actually.

just had a heavenly massage at P****** Spa in Tamp from the bros recommendation

Looks: 6/7 out of 10 (she's definitely not the prettiest in the class, but GND vibes from your poly/uni days). Plus point, she's only 23.
Figure: 8/9 out of 10. she's really my type. i like tall and slim ladies, she's about 165cm. slim, really slim with no trace of fats, boobs not big, but it's full and it suits her a lot, her figure reminded me of Suzu Honjo.
Massage 10/10. after the initial dry press then lai liao. straight away going into teasing with her hand and body (pressing her body against mine). hands going all the way down. i like her massage cause it releases all the tension (again, for me, ymmv).
Sensuality 10/10. not very chatty, got ice queen vibes, but can hold conversation, she's still young and she's only been in this MP for 3 months. I need to add that she has reasonable HDLY skills that really is very pleasing (not a lot of MLs offer this) and she kept teasing throughout the massage, so much so that i can't wait to turn over. HJ is reasonable as well, not superb, but very willing to accommodate. will do what is asked.

Plus Point is she's not a time watcher, i finished ahead of time (buay tahan) but she got me to wash up and continue head massage for me until time's up.

RTM the following week. GFE gao gao, 2nd time i go she just held my hand all the way from counter to room. 10/10 will recommend.

Damage 68 entry (but hey, it's a new place and the rooms all come with individual bathroom. spacious and clean). HJ 1B, BJ 2B. YMMV.

all in $118 for basic package i think okay lah, for 23 year old xmm with amazing figure (again, small ample boobs, maybe B cup?) plus clean individual room (door, not curtain) and bathroom. really quite a steal for neighborhood joint. no problem with parking as well. and no, i'm not an OKT, just look at my prev post. i recommend a variety from Boon Keng to Holland V.

i just like prefer Pretty, Slim, Young, in that order. let me know if you have any SYTs to trade as well. PM me for ctc
Please share contact. Thanks!
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jromi View Post
Bro this shop is a $98 with teasing and boobs rubbed into your face. GQ is standard 1B. Rooms come with attached shower. If you don’t take $98, no teasing.
Seems to be the standard procedure for them… whom did you try? KK?
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
MrRoar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
but there're many others in tampines actually.

just had a heavenly massage at P****** Spa in Tamp from the bros recommendation

Looks: 6/7 out of 10 (she's definitely not the prettiest in the class, but GND vibes from your poly/uni days). Plus point, she's only 23.
Figure: 8/9 out of 10. she's really my type. i like tall and slim ladies, she's about 165cm. slim, really slim with no trace of fats, boobs not big, but it's full and it suits her a lot, her figure reminded me of Suzu Honjo.
Massage 10/10. after the initial dry press then lai liao. straight away going into teasing with her hand and body (pressing her body against mine). hands going all the way down. i like her massage cause it releases all the tension (again, for me, ymmv).
Sensuality 10/10. not very chatty, got ice queen vibes, but can hold conversation, she's still young and she's only been in this MP for 3 months. I need to add that she has reasonable HDLY skills that really is very pleasing (not a lot of MLs offer this) and she kept teasing throughout the massage, so much so that i can't wait to turn over. HJ is reasonable as well, not superb, but very willing to accommodate. will do what is asked.

Plus Point is she's not a time watcher, i finished ahead of time (buay tahan) but she got me to wash up and continue head massage for me until time's up.

RTM the following week. GFE gao gao, 2nd time i go she just held my hand all the way from counter to room. 10/10 will recommend.

Damage 68 entry (but hey, it's a new place and the rooms all come with individual bathroom. spacious and clean). HJ 1B, BJ 2B. YMMV.

all in $118 for basic package i think okay lah, for 23 year old xmm with amazing figure (again, small ample boobs, maybe B cup?) plus clean individual room (door, not curtain) and bathroom. really quite a steal for neighborhood joint. no problem with parking as well. and no, i'm not an OKT, just look at my prev post. i recommend a variety from Boon Keng to Holland V.

i just like prefer Pretty, Slim, Young, in that order. let me know if you have any SYTs to trade as well. PM me for ctc
manage to do full service there. :P
Old Today, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
MrRecce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L** Spa there's one there that I can vouch for her, name is E***a. Never rushes, properly massages and the HJ is extremely satisfying.
Old Today, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRecce View Post
L** Spa there's one there that I can vouch for her, name is E***a. Never rushes, properly massages and the HJ is extremely satisfying.
Any 88 requirements?
Old Today, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

8*5 got a new spa. 58 per hour. Saw fsmilar viet ml there
Old Today, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
jonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, they require your IC to take particulars bro. Jojo is recommended by other bros here and he said will RTM.

Menu is limited. but got happy and very happy package at least. not bad lah, for neighborhood joint.
Don’t seems to find any recommendation for this jojo. Any fr for it? Thanks
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnn View Post
Don’t seems to find any recommendation for this jojo. Any fr for it? Thanks
went there looked for jojo

not pretty
massage decent
ended with bj
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoar123 View Post
manage to do full service there. :P
This is music to my ears bro! Had PM you waiting for reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1