The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maximus1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsopro View Post
How long does a bj session last? I went to a massage last week and the girl offered extra services. I gave in and she started right away after cleaning me with a wet tissue. I believe i also had i think 15 mins left in my full body massage (which i was really enjoying btw so she kinda surprised me when she asked if i wanted extra service). it was rm200 for bj, rm80 for massage (1hr). she was doing it for i think 5 mins and she laughed and said "too big for me" and held her jaw and then started using her hands while kissing my chest area then when i was about to cum she continued blowing me so i just came in her mouth. i think the whole thing lasted less than 10 mins but i cant be sure. it was scary but good at the same time(?) idk lol what do you guys think. should it have lasted longer? or is 10 mins good enough
If I were you, I check if she got blister on her mouth/lips
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Notsopro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyess View Post
Sound like you having good time. Which port? For me usually depends on how skillfull is the ML and how long u able to tahan. May be 15 to 20min just nice.
I think I did. Feels like it opened a new door to my life as it was my first experience haha. Definitely thinking of doing it again. But I guess what I meant was how long does it usually last? I’m not talking about being able to hold it or whatever. Because to be honest, during the bj I could feel myself getting soft cause I was a bit scared(?) and shy idk.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rattikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranKK View Post
Good and Accurate FR. All sound v familair!
Any idea if this person is still there? Sounds like something I'd enjoy.
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Is that the one opposite 333? Its decent, got some ne young locals. No FJ though only HJ
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I think I did. Feels like it opened a new door to my life as it was my first experience haha. Definitely thinking of doing it again. But I guess what I meant was how long does it usually last? I’m not talking about being able to hold it or whatever. Because to be honest, during the bj I could feel myself getting soft cause I was a bit scared(?) and shy idk.
U mean the whole bj session? Of course untill you cum. If u asking about average how long does it take for a men to cum, average i think 15 to 20min i guess. Its all depend on your mood and vibe. If you worry shy or scare of course u get soft easily. Thats why gfe vry important
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Talking Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

First time posting FR, sharing some experience

Port: O@s*s T*****y
Race: Dusun
Number : 28
Massage : 8/10
Looks: Eyes 8/10, always wear mask never open even several times I go. She refuse to open
Skin: 8/10 smooth
Build: Tall and lean. Nice thighs 8/10
Bust: Average size but very perky and bouncy
HJ: 8/10 works the balls very well
BBBJ: NA
FJ: NA
WIR : yes several times already. She is quite friendly Massage is quite good and strong. Damage is 78 for the massage +100 for HJ. Can roam thighs for fre. Add another 100 to roam open top.
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Notsopro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyess View Post
U mean the whole bj session? Of course untill you cum. If u asking about average how long does it take for a men to cum, average i think 15 to 20min i guess. Its all depend on your mood and vibe. If you worry shy or scare of course u get soft easily. Thats why gfe vry important
Sorry bro I think I asked the wrong way. I mean if I paid rm200 for bj, how long should I expect the service to be? I know it’s until I cum. But what if I don’t cum? Cause tbh I became soft for awhile during the bj and I felt bad and I tried so hard to get it back hard so I can cum because I felt like she was going on for longer than she expected. But idk if she expect me to cum sooner or what? Usually what’s the duration for u if you paid extra for hj/bj/full? Don’t say until cum because basically if I want I can make myself don’t cum during the whole bj hahaha. Sorry if I’m asking too many questions. Just that it’s a very new area for me and I wanna make sure i get my money’s worth
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Polopo1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry bro I think I asked the wrong way. I mean if I paid rm200 for bj, how long should I expect the service to be? I know it’s until I cum. But what if I don’t cum? Cause tbh I became soft for awhile during the bj and I felt bad and I tried so hard to get it back hard so I can cum because I felt like she was going on for longer than she expected. But idk if she expect me to cum sooner or what? Usually what’s the duration for u if you paid extra for hj/bj/full? Don’t say until cum because basically if I want I can make myself don’t cum during the whole bj hahaha. Sorry if I’m asking too many questions. Just that it’s a very new area for me and I wanna make sure i get my money’s worth
if its not happening. and you feel that you will not rise up again.. you can just either ask her to stop and just massage ur back for the 1 hour, or just end the session. in the end, it is all up to you good sir.
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

2nd FR for same port

Race: local
Number : 5
Massage : 6/10
Looks: 8/10
Skin: 8/10
Build: 7/10 slim
Bust: quite small but big nips if you're into that
HJ: 5/10 nothing special
BBBJ: hinted at it but I didn't ask
WIR: not really

She's quite pretty but thats about it. Everything else juat average

I am looking for a good ball massage/sucking and rimming if anyone can give recommendations thanks
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Polopo ans u, basically she will tired at some point and less enjoyment. Some might end up help u hj. Udually around 20min. If you said 10min then is abit too fast and she will be vry happy
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Polopo answered most of it, basically she will tired at some point and less enjoyment you get.she might end up help u hj only.Usually for me around 20min is good, if gfe good may be longer and wont complaint. If you said 10min then is abit too fast and she will be vry happy, ez money for her. Just enjoy and follow the flow bro, no need to hold just let it go and massage after that.
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattikus View Post
First time posting FR, sharing some experience

Race: Dusun
Number : 28
Massage : 8/10
Looks: Eyes 8/10, always wear mask never open even several times I go. She refuse to open
Skin: 8/10 smooth
Build: Tall and lean. Nice thighs 8/10
Bust: Average size but very perky and bouncy
HJ: 8/10 works the balls very well
BBBJ: NA
WIR : yes several times already. She is quite friendly Massage is quite good and strong. Damage is 78 for the massage +100 for HJ. Can roam thighs for fre. Add another 100 to roam open top.
Nice thanks I was just looking for her fr. I saw her pic not bad but sadly you say no fj and mask on then no point already. Thanks alot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1