The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spermbank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I have been trying Zhen Zhen since last year. Looks very ok lam reminds of the slutty VP in a bank I used to work in and always wondered how she looked like under her power suit. Her service is way better than any private banker tho. Nowhere like the SingTel of old but similar; SingTel level 10, Zhen Zhen maybe level 4
Wow have not heard of Singtel for donkey years.....those were the time when you'll be rapped by her once the door closed. Dont even have chance to remove your shoes....lol
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spermbank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addmeat View Post
WH04 Bao Bao

Looks: 7/10 From far looks a little like Taiwanese Lin Chi Ling. Close up looks decent as well except teeth a little imperfect. She was totally without make up when I met her. She says she’s 26 this year but feels more like late 20s to early 30s.
Body: 9/10 Very slim with no excess fats. All the meat in the right place. Very fair skinned. Can pull off the Taiwanese/Japanese look. Height is decent standing at around 165-168cm I suppose.
Boobs: 10/10 The highlight of the session was her big natural boobs. It’s been a while since I visit a PRC. Kinda forget about their fair skin and huge boobs. Her boobs are big C cup to almost D I think. They aren’t firm as it’s natural for big boobs to kinda sag a little but it isn’t overly saggy as well. Her light brown nipples completed the perfect set of boobs and fits her frame perfectly.
BBBJ: 9/10 I She looks at you and moans while doing it. What more can you ask for.
DFK: Didn’t try
Overall: 9/10
Damage: $100/1 30mins

I was bored one afternoon and decided to go down GL and have a walk in the WH houses to explore for some new PRC blood. Bao Bao caught my eye immediately when I went into this house. Everything from attitude to service was great. She’s also very accommodating to different positions and doesn’t complain. No attitude whatsoever. Will definitely RTF soon unless I see someone else that catches my eye there.
Wow sounds great, 30mins can accomplished mission?
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 39
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermbank View Post
Should be OK, I usually go for her for 30 minutes too. I ask if they have 45 minutes, they say no have. what a pity. 45 minutes $150 will be better
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 1
addmeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaddmeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermbank View Post
Yes bro. A little rush but still managed to get the deed done just in time.
Old Today, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 1
addmeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaddmeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Should be OK, I usually go for her for 30 minutes too. I ask if they have 45 minutes, they say no have. what a pity. 45 minutes $150 will be better
Yup 45 minutes would be a sweet spot haha. 30 minutes ok lah. I take off clothes and wear back very fast!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1