The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Aristol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quitting SBF After 20 Years

I think more than half of the members are into tcss and only sometimes into paid sex.
SBF is also very useful if you are travelling in SEA and want to try out the locals, I have always found it a very useful tool in that case.
People come and go, but good that sbf is still here.
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristol View Post
I think more than half of the members are into tcss and only sometimes into paid sex.
SBF is also very useful if you are travelling in SEA and want to try out the locals, I have always found it a very useful tool in that case.
People come and go, but good that sbf is still here.

SBF used to be good when travelling because the sharing by many bros helped to reduce the research required for first timers. Nowadays, the moderators censor everything, saying that places cannot be named in recommendations or reviews unless they are paid sponsors. Absolutely rubbish. Totally kills the spirit of sharing, which is what kept this forum vibrant in the past. Just take a look at the Ho Chi Minh City thread as an example.
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
SBF used to be good when travelling because the sharing by many bros helped to reduce the research required for first timers. Nowadays, the moderators censor everything, saying that places cannot be named in recommendations or reviews unless they are paid sponsors. Absolutely rubbish. Totally kills the spirit of sharing, which is what kept this forum vibrant in the past. Just take a look at the Ho Chi Minh City thread as an example.
Good that boss @sammyboyfor reading here...I do empathize with you...

You can dun login if you think is rubbish...also can dun need go to International sub-forum since you are so unhappy...\\

Also dun need to post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; Yesterday at 04:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
Samster

tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Good that boss Sam reading here...I do empathize with you...

You can dun login if you think is rubbish...also can dun need go to International sub-forum since you are so unhappy...\\

Also dun need to post...
I was just referring to the statement of SBF being good for international mongering. At the end of the day, boss Sam started this forum, and it's his choice how he wants to run it and make money out of it.

Nowadays I just use the forum for what it is primarily - an advertisement channel, to find FLs being advertised. I'll contribute my reviews to keep what's left of it alive, but it's up to you whether to delete.

There's no need to be passive-aggressively telling people to "leave if you don't like it" when I'm just stating my opinion. As a service user, I know that I can stop logging in whenever I wish to. As a service provider, you don't need to be aggro every time someone says something you don't like to hear. It's just feedback and it's up to you and boss Sam whether to do anything about it.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was just referring to the statement of SBF being good for international mongering. At the end of the day, boss Sam started this forum, and it's his choice how he wants to run it and make money out of it.

Nowadays I just use the forum for what it is primarily - an advertisement channel, to find FLs being advertised. I'll contribute my reviews to keep what's left of it alive, but it's up to you whether to delete.

There's no need to be passive-aggressively telling people to "leave if you don't like it" when I'm just stating my opinion. As a service user, I know that I can stop logging in whenever I wish to. As a service provider, you don't need to be aggro every time someone says something you don't like to hear. It's just feedback and it's up to you and boss Sam whether to do anything about it.
I am just moderating and doing my job as volunteer..if you think you dislike then be it...I follow boss rules and policies...if you are a donor or Premium Membership then I will give some leverage becos you helped pay sbf...but you are not payee and yet unhappy...so jsut live as sbf is...

Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am just moderating and doing my job as volunteer..if you think you dislike then be it...I follow boss rules and policies...if you are a donor or Premium Membership then I will give some leverage becos you helped pay sbf...but you are not payee and yet unhappy...so jsut live as sbf is...
I know you're just a moderator and boss Sam has already explained his difficulties in keeping the site financially viable without selling out. I fully understand this. And my initial opinion was not a controversial one. Boss Sam had already acknowledged that the site isn't as vibrant anymore.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't have this mindset of "you're not a paying premium customer, you have no rights so shut up or leave". Yes, SBF is now mainly a B2B business, whether the main revenue stream is advertising dollars from OKTS. Only a minority of revenue comes from premium membership. That being said, non-premium members like me are still customers of your advertisers, which means we are customers of your customers.

If that's not clear enough, let's use Facebook or Coca-Cola as examples. They are B2B businesses as well. Facebook sells to advertisers, while Cola-Cola sells to bottlers and distributors. But do you think Meta/Facebook will ever tell non-paying users to "leave if you're not happy and go use tiktok instead"? Or Cola-Cola will tell end-consumers to "go drink Pepsi instead if you don't like our taste"? No, because they still need happy end-consumers to sell more advertisements or more bottles.

Anyway, I've said my piece. My original comment was purely on the over-moderation in the international forum, because it's really a shadow of what it used to be. I had benefitted very much in the past when I travelled to Tokyo, HCMC or Jakarta because of the generous sharing by fellow bros here, but now that's no longer possible.
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know you're just a moderator and boss Sam has already explained his difficulties in keeping the site financially viable without selling out. I fully understand this. And my initial opinion was not a controversial one. Boss Sam had already acknowledged that the site isn't as vibrant anymore.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't have this mindset of "you're not a paying premium customer, you have no rights so shut up or leave". Yes, SBF is now mainly a B2B business, whether the main revenue stream is advertising dollars from OKTS. Only a minority of revenue comes from premium membership. That being said, non-premium members like me are still customers of your advertisers, which means we are customers of your customers.

If that's not clear enough, let's use Facebook or Coca-Cola as examples. They are B2B businesses as well. Facebook sells to advertisers, while Cola-Cola sells to bottlers and distributors. But do you think Meta/Facebook will ever tell non-paying users to "leave if you're not happy and go use tiktok instead"? Or Cola-Cola will tell end-consumers to "go drink Pepsi instead if you don't like our taste"? No, because they still need happy end-consumers to sell more advertisements or more bottles.

Anyway, I've said my piece. My original comment was purely on the over-moderation in the international forum, because it's really a shadow of what it used to be. I had benefitted very much in the past when I travelled to Tokyo, HCMC or Jakarta because of the generous sharing by fellow bros here, but now that's no longer possible.
I fully agree with you and when you said your piece...remember I can say mine...is all words...and nothing hurting or insulting...you can say and mod also can say....

mod always love forum and for those who contributed I always try to up their points and gave encouragement...

remember we are all human and need to be have some humility....btw hcm is only one thread and there were many threads in International sub-forum...why dun you go other threads and see how vibrant those threads were...I disagree with you for Tokyo and Jakarta threads...the threads had been well followed and many had given nice forums...

There is a new hcm sponsor and please go support...leave a forum when you support...

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
I have decided to quit SBF. Again

I might come back to commercial sex yet again, but I don't know whether I'll be back with SBF. I don't know what happened, but bros don't post FRs nowadays. Without FRs, SBF is no longer a forum. It is just a listing. Dome 2 is a perfect example. Nothing but a list of PRC FLs. Dome 3 is filled with fake FRs and becoming like Dome 2. Fake FRs are also beginning to outnumber real ones in Dome L. With the situation like this, SBF might not be the best place to find FLs if and when I do return to commercial sex again. Sammy boss started this with a lot of passion and created the ultimate sex forum back then. But age has caught up with everyone, including SBF.
Wish you good health. I think SBF is almost like NS for many millennial guys in Singapore. Not too sure about Gen Z, i believe they have much more channels/platforms these days.

Unfortunately, the commercialization bit is. You can't shoot those who pay you unless, like the boss said, more bros here take up the premium membership.

One idea I have is that since quite many bros here mentioned they don't go for paid services, etc, and only come here to tcss, can there be some 'basic subscription' that costs much less (e.g. 2.99 / month like Amazon Prime)? Provided charges are discreet, I am sure more bros will take it up.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 8
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

Hard to see a reason why sbf cant continue to accept ad dollars in return for hosting okt ads, and at the same time, moderate in a more neutral way

Its just a matter okts and sbf admins being lazy about doing checks and verifications to ensure girls perform well, and do any investigation/customer recovery in event of bad service to confirm bad FRs

Because of the lack of trustworthy FRs, okts are likely getting much fewer customers as many here are put off by the prospects of photoshopped baby elephants with shit service. And why is that the case? Because they have no incentive to buck up since bad FRs can be deleted so easily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1