The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post
she is yiyi bro hahah, is there a nana in this joint? the nana i know is also another big set of knockers, maybe even bigger than yiyi

and for the bros i've shared to - take care of this gem!

thinking of going on more missions and compile more POV shots of dua nehs around SG
I think the famous very big knockers at this joint is Nico, right?
Have u tried?
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

my go to at a beach road TCM joint for strong massage + good teasing

photo snapped discreetly in my recent visit.

before jumping to specials, professionalism is high, chatty, and strong massage.
shortly after flipping over, lightly tease ass and balls, then next moment top is off and rub whole body with her big boobs. she was rubbing my small head on her nips, couldn't take it and shoot fking hard, until shoot in my eye because of the angle

damage: $58 entrance, topped up 1b3r for HJ full top roam + zhutzhut, been RTMing for a while
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thans
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 2
HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:

These pair of knockers very nice. Must be super nice to squeeze.
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
Bro - For clarification purpose, U put 1.5/ 5 means its bad or typo error?

I asked my friend and he mean added HJ. Meaning to say that the HJ was more sensual than usual, so an overall rating of 7+1.5 for HJ service
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
Skysunset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySkysunset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

my go to at a beach road TCM joint for strong massage + good teasing

photo snapped discreetly in my recent visit.

before jumping to specials, professionalism is high, chatty, and strong massage.
shortly after flipping over, lightly tease ass and balls, then next moment top is off and rub whole body with her big boobs. she was rubbing my small head on her nips, couldn't take it and shoot fking hard, until shoot in my eye because of the angle

damage: $58 entrance, topped up 1b3r for HJ full top roam + zhutzhut, been RTMing for a while
hi bro, can share contact? thank you
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I think the famous very big knockers at this joint is Nico, right?
Have u tried?
i have tried niko but actually prefer yiyi. tits size wise would say both are rather similar
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aareeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, zhut zhut means 5G roam or get to poke?
Old Today, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!

next in my boobies and teasing collection

damage: $68 + (quoted 70~100 on my 1st visit). i tipped her 100 this round, photos are NOT discrete this round bros, told her i wanna take some pics for personal spank bank

slim fit girl build, similar to another of my favs V from rangoon. tits at a manageable C

solid strong massage, whenever her boobies brush my body abit when massaging me can feel blood rushing to little bro, and alr cant wait to flip over. GFE gao gao, the way she whisper in my ear is like ASMR and mental teasing

once the time came to face up, she auto whispered in my ear "衣服要我拉上还是你来?" (u want lift up my shirt or i do it myself).
gg alr fking hard at this point, didnt even answer her and lifted her shirt and bra up to commence breast feeding

she then proceed to rub me up and down with her perfectly pear shaped boobies, whisper in my ear time to time, felt like an ASMR session, extremely sensual. rub from little bro up to my face, thats when i zhut zhut again, and we took turns sucking each other nips.

even though i was already fking horny somehow this session on form and lasted quite long, no complains and session went on until i was 'defeated'

RTM? - one of the MLs i think of whenever vitamin m recharge. now running a bit low after chionging twice in 3 days, but this is truly RTM worthy.

if u are into HDLY, it's on the menu but as u can tell im a tits man

Last edited by rundevilrun87; Today at 07:50 AM. Reason: info
Old Today, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

damage: $68 + (quoted 70~100 on my 1st visit). i tipped her 100 this round, photos are NOT discrete this round bros, told her i wanna take some pics for personal spank bank

slim fit girl build, similar to another of my favs V from rangoon. tits at a manageable C

solid strong massage, whenever her boobies brush my body abit when massaging me can feel blood rushing to little bro, and alr cant wait to flip over. GFE gao gao, the way she whisper in my ear is like ASMR and mental teasing

once the time came to face up, she auto whispered in my ear "衣服要我拉上还是你来?" (u want lift up my shirt or i do it myself).
gg alr fking hard at this point, didnt even answer her and lifted her shirt and bra up to commence breast feeding

she then proceed to rub me up and down with her perfectly pear shaped boobies, whisper in my ear time to time, felt like an ASMR session, extremely sensual. rub from little bro up to my face, thats when i zhut zhut again, and we took turns sucking each other nips.

even though i was already fking horny somehow this session on form and lasted quite long, no complains and session went on until i was 'defeated'

RTM? - one of the MLs i think of whenever vitamin m recharge. now running a bit low after chionging twice in 3 days, but this is truly RTM worthy.

[/QUOTE]
hi bro, can share contact pls?
Old Today, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Welcome1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Qin View Post
Hello, can share contact pls... thanks man.
Brother can share er contact
Old Today, 08:39 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wow power bro! You got a PM! I also want to take some pictures for personal spank bang...
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
ReadyGetSetGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can you share contact and location please
Old Today, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

W is eager to please, eager to learn. When she first came its really CMI but under the tutelage of her sifu, she has became the service oriented ML i came to love.

Price is abit higher but i think its value for money
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 17
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Quote:

Power FR bro. 2x in 3 days u becoming like me

PM you, lets start a big neh neh compilation.
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
samsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to all
Quote:

Pm please bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1