The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 16
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of
Re: Hair/Head Spa Lao Jiao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Recently went for a 4 hands - headspa + massage with a special guest. Thick pocket bros can try.

Just went for outfirld at reservist so had 5 days of build up ammo. On sat had some "catch up" with my army friends so faster head down to my regular spot at 11pm.

I told T i wana experience the same with M 4 hands that time. But this time with another M. Similarly both of them were quite the master ear cleaner. M wash hair, T massage leg / groin area. Action starts when they let let the water ring cover eye and ear. Both of them started teasing / licking my nipps then they removed water from my face and asked if i want a third person (C). Wah i told them damage chor but managed to keep within budget that i brought out.

They put back the water ring and continued with nipps and licking whole body. Then i felt someone licking my groin area whole they tickling me with their nails and tongue.. fucking electrifying bros i tell u i was squirming. Then they removed the water ring and both started to do 刺耳. They use the feather to tickle my ear area, fucking sensitive without even blowing me i came 2 stream lol.. they cb keep laughing but i told them haven finish cumming yet. So continue and C gave me a spitting blow job while they use the brush to clean the ear while licking my nipps.. not sure how they did that without hurting me.. long story shot, when i came after ard 5mins, T continued to polish and i came a third time till my balls abit pain.. left abit light headed and wallet thinner.. again YMMV ah i know them quite well so probably wanted to retain me badly thats why they let me cum 2 times, first time not counted.
All happened with eyes covered and the tickle ear thing permanantly in my ear.

Dmg 68+88+ tips 1b3r for all 3.. suppose to be 1 hr i think took 1hr20min..

Only sharing with good rep / senior bros. Not for newbies and weirdo please. Just ask for contact and not with another 500 questions.
Whew didnt expect so many PMs, took 1hr plus to reply all 100++ PMs. Sorry noobies, lvl up first before asking for contact. Or at least provide a contact for me too.
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 16
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
u think too much liao... like that can also say after blindfold then man come out and give you happy service? or maybe donkey?
Always peek some times, i kana before! Upper boonkeng there got this shop after u lie face down, lady will request to go out take thing, then change one older and uglier lady. Dun pm and ask me. Her initials are XM.
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhbakak View Post
Thanks bro hahaba for the contact.

Manage to book with V last week. Super interesting experience, first time doing hair spa.

Wash and massage head, wash face and massage face slightly too. After that comes the fun part where V whispers and ask what extra services i want.

V is super attentive and gentle, always checking if im okay. One of the better MLs i’ve experienced! Definitely RTM
What was the damage with roaming ?
Btw , any other simliar concept spas similar type as this other than Rangoon & King George ..

Last edited by Riverwalk; Today at 12:43 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1