The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 17-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
samboys666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Alice from Doll88

Had a session with alice ,Nice Location and Hotel
High GFE, can talk frenching and AR queen with AJ ...

Overall very satisfied.

Worth RTF
Old 17-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
samboys666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alice from Doll88

Had a session with alice ,Nice Location and Hotel
High GFE, can talk frenching and AR queen with AJ ...

Overall very satisfied.

Worth RTF
Old 17-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Leela FR

Just finished a session with Leela from Siam Angels. Two shots in less than an hour which usually does not happen for me.

Nice body with slender frame, huge boobs. Enhanced but soft. She likes them to be squeezed and sucked.

Not shy but smart and likes to chat and laugh. Good skills in bed, squeezed me tight and turned on the stereo when she climaxed. Good kisser, active tongue. Tender and gentle while we relaxed and hugged between rounds.

KC factor here - be careful! Easy to picture her walking around in a tight black dress, turning a lot of heads!
Old 17-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Don't just think, go for it?

Wait for your Tarma FR tomorrow
Lol u r overrating me...i am incapable of tarma, i admit!!!
Old 17-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
butt_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SOM from Regentlust

Haven't written a review before, but thought I would want to write one this time. Had a session with SOM today. Looks more like the 2nd and third picture.

Very good experience -- she clearly looks more like an Ang Mo than Thai. Had a mixed Chinese Chiang Mai Mum and Turkish father -- great for Ang Mo lover - looks Spanish or Italian. First time in Singapore, very good attitude. No rush, and have quite good sense of humor after you figure out her English which is passable. Real natural boobs, and totally obliging and gentle. Great if you like Ang Mo with Thai attitude! Feel obliged to write this review to help her out-- will only be in Singapore for 10 days, hence do visit her soon! I find her a real gem, will probably RTF also.
Old 17-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol u r overrating me...i am incapable of tarma, i admit!!!
mai ke ke, you are the crouching tiger hidden dragon
Old 17-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is Cool - loads of Potential

just PM u bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by butt_lover View Post
SOM from Regentlust

Haven't written a review before, but thought I would want to write one this time. Had a session with SOM today. Looks more like the 2nd and third picture.

Very good experience -- she clearly looks more like an Ang Mo than Thai. Had a mixed Chinese Chiang Mai Mum and Turkish father -- great for Ang Mo lover - looks Spanish or Italian. First time in Singapore, very good attitude. No rush, and have quite good sense of humor after you figure out her English which is passable. Real natural boobs, and totally obliging and gentle. Great if you like Ang Mo with Thai attitude! Feel obliged to write this review to help her out-- will only be in Singapore for 10 days, hence do visit her soon! I find her a real gem, will probably RTF also.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

I tried at least 3 stables at that hotel, now dunno which stable and gals available...
Don't know should contact the new stables like paradise and club v thinking to try, heard they were in same area...
Old 17-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow KL got raided? Was there at 5.....lucky 12 hrs earlier haha....
Old 17-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Mind asking, which stable ar?

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ime=1494988692
Old 17-05-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

xclusive stable...see whatapps don't want reply then still want ask us bro to support..dont waste time and advertise here if not interested to do business! at least cum home reply me straight and i went ahead for the booking!
Old 17-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
This will be my 3rd and probably last FR for Queen from Titanium Babes... Reason being that she is returning back soon while I am heading for a long week business trip. Worst thing is that she is planning not to come back becoz she wants to continue her study and get a master in business admin. Dun noe whether I should feel sad for me or happy for her...

Anyway, I called okt early this morning to get a slot. Very heng for me to snatch a slot becoz Okt told me she is fully booked from morning till night. Heard that several bro are so disappointed for not being able to get any slot that they "threaten" the okt. I can fully understand the xianesss but I also feel the bobian thing with the okt.

Queen has once again just relocated to the stable usual location today. It's great to be back to the newer private apartment. Can see that there is not enuf accomodation because 4 gals staying in an apartment w only 2 rooms unless any bro dun mind doing it in the living room lor...

Service, look, etc, think no need to say anymore liao... Jia you and good luck for those who still hv not tried and those who are planning to RTF.

Lastly, in my own opinion, it's not everyday that u can find a lady who has real C, slim Syt look and great service and attitude...
Old 17-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro u finally appeared!!! Lol the jokers in Wechat Dome 1 group thinks i am a fake FR writer surviving on $5 a report lol...not enough for a bonk also😂
bro, fuck care all these losers! I trust your frs! I am also very selective....only try the best whores!
Old 17-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boon123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish my session with Doris from Siam angel.

Keep it short

She's pretty and service is good, very naughty and lot of teasing. Being visiting many stable I can say that okt from Siam Angel is the best, he is customer orientated and I can say there you can't find anyone like him that looks out for customer first.

Keep up the good job bro and your style of handling customer is 10/10
Old 17-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
This will be my 3rd and probably last FR for Queen from Titanium Babes... Reason being that she is returning back soon while I am heading for a long week business trip. Worst thing is that she is planning not to come back becoz she wants to continue her study and get a master in business admin. Dun noe whether I should feel sad for me or happy for her...

Anyway, I called okt early this morning to get a slot. Very heng for me to snatch a slot becoz Okt told me she is fully booked from morning till night. Heard that several bro are so disappointed for not being able to get any slot that they "threaten" the okt. I can fully understand the xianesss but I also feel the bobian thing with the okt.

Queen has once again just relocated to the stable usual location today. It's great to be back to the newer private apartment. Can see that there is not enuf accomodation because 4 gals staying in an apartment w only 2 rooms unless any bro dun mind doing it in the living room lor...

Service, look, etc, think no need to say anymore liao... Jia you and good luck for those who still hv not tried and those who are planning to RTF.

Lastly, in my own opinion, it's not everyday that u can find a lady who has real C, slim Syt look and great service and attitude...
They are sour grapes imo. Very sick. I even received a pm from a newbie telling me nonsensical stuff he did to Queen. Dont know whether to laugh or cry for him.
Cannot get her is their luck...all waiting for her to find the bros meh when she is already here for more than a week??? Now when she has a few days left, there is a rush to book her n when cannot get still have the madness to threaten the OKT. Alamak grow up la.
Bro i strongly agree with your assessment of this fine lady. At this damage she is a absolute steal!!! Luckily i got her fast too lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1