The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
touristy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Thanks for the nice story.
Old 25-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
ewwww sour pussy

Ya sia. Pee no wash.
Old 25-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
Nice writing bro, lots of effort and great story
Thanks bro! Not much effort la. Just writing my past exp. I like your story more. The ah kai cb. Diao zui for his gf zao sai.

Mine boring actually, I write for fun to past time Hee. Waiting for your updates bro
Old 25-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by touristy View Post
Thanks for the nice story.
Thanks boss. Am penning down more memories. Will update tonight.
Old 25-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Hi all bros! update lai liao! hee. i shall skip my training part la hor, boring la.

So friday has come and we are all ready to book out. once out, i flagged a cab down to W's house, told my parents i'm staying in. upon reaching, june opened the door and gave me a tight hug, whispering in my ears W was out to baby sit and will be back at night. she quickly closed the main door and led me to her room. after making sure the baby has sleep. she jumped on my back and ask me to piggy back her.

june: wheeee!!! carry me around!!! so fun!

me: like that also can ah. ur neh neh milk coming out la, my uniform wet liao. ( actually last time uniform damn thick la, cannot feel. just disturb her nia haha)

june playfully slaps my chest and went to lick my left ear. i stopped in my tracks to enjoy the sensation and then suddenly run to the kitchen, june was bobbing up and down behind me, holding on for dear life maciam riding a crazy wild horse.

i sat her down on the dining table and turned over where our lips met. small talks were exchange in between kisses.

june: finally... hmm.... slurp..... u book out... ohhhh

me: why? .... slurp.... *slowly licking down her neck* miss me ah

june: ya la.... hmmmm..... uhhhhh... so long never eat..... hmmmm dou jiang you tiao......

me: same ma..... i..... ohhhhh *as she strokes my dick while i was kneading her braless boobs* i very long never drink milk.......

with that, i pulled up her shirt and covered her head, only exposing her boobs but not removing it off her head. haha so she cannot she anything. i was fast to bend down to suck on those milky tits. pinching her another nipple with my left hand, milk was occasionally squirting out of her nipples. i let my right hand do the roaming and went south to look for the water cave. damn it's shaven! i prode one finger in, june was holding back. trying her best not to moan . guess it's a revenge that i so long never satisfy her, still cover her eyes dun let her see.

i stopped twisting her radio nipples and used both hand to part her fbt shorts and immediately went down to release my thrusting snake into her hole. slurping up her juices and flicking furiously on her clit. she let out a long and satisfying moan and soon took off her shirt and threw it on the floor.

june: oiii.... hmmmm why u.... omg.... ahhhh... yessss.... dun stop.... haaaaahhhhh..... hmmmmm

dunno what she was talking but her hands soon left my head and lean back on the table for support. i closed both her clegs tgt, and she lifted up her butt, with her help, i took off her shorts and parted her legs and went down to slither my snake into her hold again. i played with her cute milky boobs and fingered her while painting.

i knew she was cumming soon as i can feel her cave walls tightening on my fingers. i quickly release my fingers and stood up and ran back to my room, leaving her naked on the dining table. laughing and running at her.

june: wah lao!!! can like that de meh.... humph!!! i catch u u die.

i heard june jump off the table and i imagine her milky boobs bounce. maybe 1 drip of milk flew about hitting on god knows what. she chased after me into W's bedroom and only to be ambushed by me. i was hiding in a corner and she ran past me without seeing, expecting me to be in the toilet.

i hugged her from behind and grabbed on both her titties and licked her ear. her right hand held back on my neck while her left hand went behind to stroke my dick.

june: u so bad.... i cumming le u run away... hmmmm ahhh..... dun lick inside the ear.... hmmmmm

me: fun ma.... so long never see u. tout can make u laugh ma, ur smile brightened up my day.

june: really?

june turns over and unbutton my army pants and pulled down in one move tgt with my boxers, she squat down and pump my half awaken dragon into her mouth. her nose touching my skin as she engulfed the whole dick into her mouth, occasionally licking my balls when she deepthroat. but after a few deep throats, my little brother is awaken and she can no long lick my balls with my dick in her mouth. she tried a few more times only to find herself gagging changed technique.

she release my wet little bro and stroke on it while sucking and playing with my balls with her skillful tongue. and gave me a CFM smile.

june: u mean when i smile like this? brightened up ur day?
Old 25-06-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Ohhhhh these is too much for me. i decided to tease her back.

me: darling, u think u know how to untie and remove my boots?

lol army boots only we know how to remove. it's easy cause we tied it ourselves but i doubt she know.

june: i try lo.

me: ok. come.

i helped her up and i walked clumsily with my pants restraining my ankles. i sat on the bed and lay straight.

me: i want 69. i bend my legs for u. u blow and take out.

june: oi!!!! bully me ah...

me: no ah, u say u try ma.

june: ok lo! who scared who!

she got onto me in the opposite direction, with only her tummy for support on my body, i moved her a little more downwards for her to take out more easily, she was too far for me to paint so i just fingered her pussy and at times teasing her butt hole with her pussy juice. i pushed her head down but the distance was too far to suck my kuku. only can lick my balls .

june: oi... like that cannot see la...

me: try harder baby!

june finally figured out how to untie the lace and was quick to remove the other boots. she quickly got off me and face me and french me, while grinding her wet pussy on my dick, it slipped in easily after a few grinds and i let her do her riding. she used my chest for support and sat up straight and adjust her movements to ensure i was deep inside her. i couldn't hold it longer due to the earlier teasing and also one week in camp never cum le.

i played with her boobs and when i was cumming, i pulled her down and grabbed her butt for support and i lifted up my butt and thrust her hard and fast. i came in her after like 1 min of thrusting and we both layed panting on the bed. june got up first and used her hand to cover her pussy to prevent my cum from flowing out and after cleaning up, she took some wet tissue to clean my dick and dragged me to bath. i stand there like a king, letting her do her job and after bathing, i just wore a boxer and kissed on her forehead, telling her my camp training very xiong, need a rest. i went to sleep and june went back to attend to the baby.
Old 25-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Oejan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 27-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Woke up from my sleep with a kiss on my lips. i opened my eyes and saw W. woah, didn't know she came back le.

W: hi baby. long time no see.

i hugged her and returned the kiss.

me: yup! camp is so tiring. i came back june told me u not around, i bath le KO le.

W: go wash up, we have dinner. june cooked.

i went to wash up and there was a small spread on the table, sweet and sour pork, corn soup, kang kong vege. hmm not bad ah.

We had dinner tgt and occasionally i can feel june's leg teasing me, stroking my my left leg as i was seated in the middle. W would caress my right leg with her left had. imagine how hard it is to eat a proper dinner with a hrd on through my boxers, i had to sit nearer the table to hide my hard on. i was glancing left and right and both girls act like nothing happened, not even a single eye signal was given. damn.... these teasing is taking a toil on my little brother.

We finished dinner and i quickly grab the cig and lit one. W then offered to wash since june cooked. june took the chance to disturb my standing manhood with her legs and she leaned back and stretch.

june: wahhh yawnz,... so full. how u and W enjoyed the dinner.

W: thanks babe, it was very nice.

me: yup, can open store liao. haha.

was trying hard to stop her if not my kuku keep standing. june then stopped her teasing when she heard her baby cry. i faster took the ash tray and went to the living room and sat on the sofa and on the TV. W came and join me after she is done with the dishes and lied down on my thigh with her hand under her head, well covered by her long hair, she started to tease my already standing kuku and gave me a slutty look. i raised my eye brows twice at her and i bend down to whisper

me: i miss u darling, see u i stand le.

W: dun notti, later june see ur big kuku she horny.

me: u keep disturb my kuku, how to dun stand.

W planted a kiss on my dick head through my boxers and removed her hand and continue to watch the show on TV.

June came out shortly to join us but seated on another sofa and lick her lips before she turned her head to watch the show. the show ended at 10pm and news was up. W asked if i wanna go watch a movie and june most politely very "zi dong" says she needs to look after the baby and excuse her self saying she is a little tired. W then pulled me into the room and changed for me.

We went to GV and bought the tickets and went in after buying popcorn set. we sat in the most right hand corner in the far end and we were watching some R21 show. not much ppl were in the cinema. mostly were couples only 2 girls were spotted sitting in the middle of the whole cinema. W fed me the pop corn and i was hugging her waist with my left hand and my right hand playing with her boobs under her adidas hoodie. she kept giving me the CFM look and halfway through the show, W W had already took out my dick and was sucking on it. i looked around to see all the couples only the guy is left, i bet all of them are receiving the same treatment i was receiving. only the 2 girls one were frenching and through the small opening in between the seats, there were playing with each other boobs.

Damn if W not here, i sure go have fun but well, i'm having my fair share. the fantasizing of getting the 2 girls and imagining what i can do with them soon made me cummed into W's mouth. she swallowed it all and i think is time to make her feel good. i wore back my shorts properly and went own on her, spreading her legs on the arm rest, i pulled apart her G-string she wore underneath her silky blouse and started to paint her wet pussy,

W was grabbing my head, pushing it against her pussy and covering her mouth with the other hand to prevent her from moaning. i slide in one finger to escalate her cumming and soon she came and squirt a fair bit of juice on my face and the rest on my shirt, luckily i was wearing black.

i sat back onto my seat and can see some of the couples partner are back up, only 2 couples, the guy are still alone, damn they sure can hold their cum. either the girl bj not good or the guy kuku got problem. haha!!! just making myself feel good la for not able to hold my cum.

the show ended and we went home to make passionate love on her bed. that night i think i came 3 more times and W countless. guess she also craved for it too long. and of the 3 times, i came twice into her, and W was giving me the u-gonna-get-it look.

we cuddled together and fell into a deep sleep. that night, i dreamt of the S twins and wen. lucky i never moan their names out. and i think i got wet dream as i was fucking wen in my dreams but actually grinding W's butt as we slept in a position i was spooning her from behind.
Old 27-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Woke up the next day and W was not in bed. checked my phone and received a message from W that breakfast was bought and W was out with June . June was going for interview. well. i went on to wash up, had my breakfast and was thinking how to spend my saturday, tml book in le. but today cannot go out too late... damn...

while having my mac breakfast, i received a few more message from my phone.

M: heard from W u book out le?

Wen: hi, how r u?

Sp : hey baby

sy: hi darling.

ohhhh.... suddenly so many... hmmmm think i meet M, long time never see her le.

me to M: yup booked out ytd. just woke up. where u? wanna meet?

me to wen: hi, just back from training, confinement this week.

me to sp: hey sexy.

me to sy: hi darling.

messages were exchanged to and froth throughout my breakfast and finally meeting M at 1300hrs. smoke 2 sticks, browse some tv but nothing interesting. went to bath and got out of the house @1130hrs. as i was walking to the mrt, W called me and i told her i was going to meet M and she told me to go ahead as june was hired on the spot as it was a part time job. she was carrying june's baby to another house to baby sit another baby.

i told her can meet for dinner and will ask M about it later. no reply from W. guess she is too busy with june's baby. drop june a sms telling her good luck and congrats for getting a job. while on board the mrt, it was full as it was a saturday. i was standing by the door, leaning against the glass panel playing my "snake" game on my nokia phone.

i can't remember which bloody stop it was but i guess it's near town area. a whole bunch of pinoys got up and packed the whole train like sardine. in front of me was a few short pinoys. no offence, they are not smelly nor rude. just that really alot very squeeze. one pinoy i remembered was wearing a pink low cut that showed off her boobs and she was short, her butt was practically against my groin and i had to stop playing my game and hold on to the doors for balance.

standing behind her, i had perfect view of her deep cleavage but was trying not to stare too long if not her other friends think i am pervert. i notice the guy in front of her was "accidentally" sticking his out brushing it against her boobs as he kept putting his hands in and out of his pocket. the girl seem annoyed and told her friends about it. one of her friends squeeze in between them with her back facing the guy, offering her butt against his thigh and occasionally bending slightly to push him against the door. they were like having fun but not me.

with the extra girl in between, it was hard to control my dick from saluting and as luck helps it, the guy was frustrated at the push and turned around to let the girl push against his dick. i guess she felt it and stopped the pushing and was moving towards my direction to create a space in between them. the girl directly in front of me was embarrass and she tried to turned around. ended up facing me with her boobs against my body, just below my chest. she smiled shyly at me and i nodded at her telling her it's ok. i know very squeezy.

suddenly i felt someone grope my dick. and in the crowd i couldn't see who is it as it was inconvenient for me to look down if not i would be facing directly the pink shirt girl cleavage. luckily next stop i was getting down and the moment the door opened, i release my hand from the glass panel i was supporting and tried to grab hold of the hand that grope me but ended up brushing against the pink shirt girl boobs and pulled down her shirt slightly and saw her black bra a little. she blushed and bade me goodbye as her friends laughed together with her and mumbled some language i did not understand .
Old 27-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

I went up the escalator, went out the gantry, sms M that i have reached and need to go toilet first. she replied she is reaching in 2 stops. i went to the nearest toilet, went inside the cubicle and unzip my jeans to find it was half zipped. luckily my shirt long enough to cover. as i strip my jeans, i notice a paper in between my boxers and jeans at the zip part.

i took out the paper, unfold the crumbled up paper and see that there are a few numbers. not sure it is pager or hp number. i key in the numbers in my phone and press dial. it rang 3 times and a women picked up, laughter can be heard behind.

lady: harlo handsome. just now me see you on train. me number give you. you dick very nice to touch. call me ok? my name siti.

me: huh? who are you?

lady: sir, me just now mrt see you. me name siti.

me: oh.... my name is mark. call you again! bye!

knn so now i know who " molest" me. li hai ah still can put paper in my jeans. cb cannot put pocket meh. fucker. i faster finish my business and went out to look for M at our meeting place. I saw M dressed in a cute manner. maciam cosplay. she has changed over the years. look like sailormoon from far. long socks. white outfit. mini short skirt. 2 pony tails on each end of her head. i flanked one round around the pillar and went behind her where she could not see me and i tugged lightly at her pony tail.

M turned around and practically jumped on me and i was quick to let her down to save us from the embarrassment. i guess when she jump alot of guys turned to looked and most got a free show of her undies. she pecked lightly on my cheek and hooked her hand on my arm and we walked side by side like a couple. with no directions and plans, M suggest lunch and we ended up at a japanese restaurant.

damn this is gonna be ex, i was looking through the menu, carefully picking those i can afford and also able to pay for hers in case she order those set meals. M just took away my menu, she placed the orders and i know i am gonna be so dead after paying the bill. After ordering, M excuse herself to the toilet and i immediately sms my camp buddies for help, asking who can transfer me some money. emergency. i was lucky to have such trustworthy camp buddies, my whole platoon, each person transfer me $20-$50. soon i was loaded with like over $1k in my bank based on what they sent me thru sms who transfer how much.

now i was more at ease. M came back shortly and we enjoyed our meals, with little flirty touches and teases in between. after we finish, i called for bill and the waiter told me it is already paid. i turned to look at M and she flash me the cutest and innocent look and took her bag and pretend to run away. i thank the waiter leaving him a $2 tips and went after M. Caught up with her and tickled her, asking why she pay?

M told me after she left ITE, she went back japan to take up some course and is now hire in singapore as a fashion designer. she just wants to treat me with her 1st salary. and she is taking like $3k plus per month. compared to my $300 lol. of cuz i saved alot on the meal. i told her i need a smoke break and we went outside to smoke. she stand inside the shopping mall to get the aircon and also avoid the sun.

We went up the escalator after i'm done and i automatically stand behind her. telling her her skirt is too short but actually i just wanna grope her butt, acting like i am holding down her skirt to prevent her from zhaogeng. she turned around and peck me on the forehead for my gentlemen act and i accidentally brushed against her pussy as my hand was still in the same position when she turned around. after kissing me forehead, she gave me a cheeky look and we went to do some window shopping.
Old 27-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
LAGalaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, pls update again
Old 27-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Samster

M bought a few kawayi clothes, suits her personality and we went to catch a movie. needless to say i was enjoying haha. with her short skirt, i could easily fingered her and M tried to muffled her moans by lying on my shoulders. she brought along a jacket so i could easily cover my hands with it. but i didn't get a handjob nor blowjob as it would be too obvious.

after the show ended, it was around 1530hrs and we continued shopping, she bought me a new jeans, a cap and 2 tight fit t-shirts. and went to withdrew some more cash but little did i know it ended up in one of the pocket of my new jeans but i only found out when i got home that night. after buying my stuff, i invited her over for dinner and i dropped W a message to say i am bring M home for dinner and asked if she needs me to get anything.

W told me she has got everything in the fridge and we proceed home straight away by cab. upon reaching, i know that the coast is clear as june will be still at work and W will now come home after 6 or 7 . i dropped the things on the sofa,went to locked the main door and i carried M up and proceed to the room. we were laughing and playing once i drop her on the bed and soon our tickling session become kissing and hands started to auto roam. i took off M's undies and notice there was a patch on her white undies. probably from the fingering earlier on in the cinema.

M was quick to unbuckle my belt and undo my jeans and took it off easily with the boxers. she got onto me in a 69 position and i wasted no time in tasting her cute wet pussy. her pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a straight line and that seems appealing enough for me. as i slurp on her pussy, she was hungrily trying to gobble down my dick, gagging her self as the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat. saliva was flowing down and forming a patch on the bedsheet where my butt was lying. my balls and butt hole was wet and suddenly i felt something probing my asshole.

it didn;t felt like a tongue and M couldn't possible lick my asshole with my dick still in her mouth. before i figure it out that it was her finger, she had already stuck the tip of her finger into my ass. i felt like a gay at that point of time but no doubt it was a very different feeling. soon lust took over and i did the same to her as i was sucking on her clit. of cuz she stopped sucking on my dick and arch back when i stick my finger in. my finger was definitely thicker and with the combination of my sucking on her clit and flicking it with my tongue.

M came on my and her juice was all over my face. her moans came to a stop and she was panting heavily. M got off me and turned over to ride me but the feeling was different. i then realize my dick was in her ass. no wonder she slide down so slowly and the feeling was fucking tight. her face writh in ecstasy as i pumped her hard. her moan was almost like those u watch in jap porn and she brought up the mood as she moan and yell in jap.

M: yamateh! ohhhh... hmmm... ahhh..... yama... ohhhh...

i release my hands off her boobs and grab her ass as i felt i was cumming, i gave a last few hard thrust and came deep inside her anal. M collapsed onto me and after recovering, we took a shower in separate bathroom, M went to the kitchen and i quickly change the bedsheets before taking a shower and we came out and sat in the living room on separate sofas and it was not long before the door opened and W came back with june's baby. i offered to look after the baby and told W to go bath and rest first. M came over and tried to carry the baby and the baby seems happy in her hands.

i then proceed to the kitchen to prepare the dinner and after i had finish, W had already set up the table and June came back shortly. W introduce M to june and they soon were talking like long lost sisters. june joined us after breastfeeding her baby and M offered to wash but june declined and said she was a guest and said it is not appropriate. i went to take my loots from the room and that's went i realize there is money in the pocket of my new jeans and i faster put it in my wallet before taking it out to show W . W thank M for the gifts and june was somehow a little jealous i guess and she ask M why so good only i have.

W came to my rescue and says M was a long time friend and we were all very close in the past but now M is my godsister. i turned to look at m and she too in return gave me the what-just-happen kind of look but soon we went along with W and M manage to made a good comeback.

M: ya lor, very long never see W. then i come back wanna find her cause she is like my da jie jie. so Mark is my Da kor kor lo. now i working ma, so it's ok still can afford. kor kor in army very xinku.

june was doubting the story and her instinct and 6 senses are too strong to know this was all a lie. but she gave the benefit of doubt and did not probe or disturb further and the topic went back to M. like where is she staying and W ask if M wants to stay for the night, then W flash me the CFM look. M was considering and W told her to inform her parents and she ask me to go into the room to help setup a spare bed for M.

once inside the room, W gave me the i-know-what-u-did look as she points to the bed.

W: darling, clever hor. change bedsheet.

Me: er... no la, scared u tired, then i sleep without aircon. sweat so...

W: sweat? or cum?

damn, she caught me off guard and i was at a lost for words to reply her. W then walked towards me and i had no where to escape but instead of getting a lashing from her. W just held on to my dick and whisper to me.

W: i know what u did. dun need to lie darling. i already gave u permission. and u should know why i asked M to stay. tonight u r gonna be dry!

W licked my ears after those words and went out to tell M her bed is ready. june then went back to her room to look after the baby and W told me to come out to help carry M things and my loot into the room.

Sparing the 3some details of 69, switching between their mouths and pussy, i wanna mention the more interesting part was that W did not lock the door.....and their moans was so loud..... damn....
Old 28-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigCiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls continue bro!
Old 29-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

halfway through the 3some, the door opened but no one notice as we were all too high into the action. june came in and stripped herself and help herself to my dick. i guess W and M was too same shocked as me but as lust got the better of them, W somehow gave the approval of sharing but not to my acknowledging. i only came to realize it when june came to sit on my face and i was shock but seeing no resistant from either of them, i ate june's pussy hungrily as i think M was giving me a blowjob and W was licking and playing with my nipples.

with the new participant into our new sex game. the 4some was tiring me out as i already came like 3 times. 1st time with M . 2nd time into W's pussy and 3rd time in M's mouth. now my dick was sore and struggling to stand hard. i enjoyed blowjob more than fucking a pussy now as it was really pain. and it wasn't gonna cum anytime soon.

i patted june on her thigh and guide her down to give me a BJ. i pulled W up to eat her and i got M by my side to lick on my nipples while i fingered her pussy. suddenly i felt pain on my dick and i know june helped herself to my dick and was riding it. i'm not sure if it was safe to cum into her and i dunno if W would mind so i was ramming her fast, using the strength i had left and jerking my waist up fast. june soon came with my fast thrust and W came off my face and went to give me the wettest and best bj i can have as M french me and june recovered to finger W and M's pussy. i knew i had to cum fast to end this and have a rest. i fantasize about the incident earlier on in the mrt and imagine i was breast fucking the girl in pink and i felt i was cumming. my hands got off M and june's boob and i held W"s head and pump her mouth fast and deep. i could hear her gagged but she too wasn't giving up.

not wanting to lose i guess and showing she is the one that can make me feel most shiock. i soon came deep into her mouth and i know it was only a little bit. she continued to suck me making sure i was clean and not a single drop was left before releasing my dick and went over to kiss M, passing some of my cum into her mouth and M then kissed june and pass some of it to her. 3 of them open their mouth cheekily and showed me my cum before swallowing it in sync and then my heart almost stopped when W spoke.

W : june, when did u come in and u dun mind our 3some? is it u and mark do before.
Old 29-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

W : june, when did u come it and u dun mind our 3some? is it u and mark do before.

before i could come up with an answer and explained myself for fear of losing W, june was my super hero and her answer next was really life saving.

june: i always hear u 2 moan but i only dare to masturbate myself. it was until today that i see M was staying over but just now i walk to my room, i never see extra bed. then i was halfway sleeping liao i heard moanings. 2 different sounds of moanings and i guess u 2 having 3some with him so i went to your door and hear and imagine and masturbate.

W: ohhh.... erm...

june cut her short and continued : then i was thinking u all can 3some, maybe i can try my luck. not that i have feelings for mark but i am a girl too... and it's been so long since my last time with....

i saw a drop of tear came out of june's corner of her eyes. W then went over to hug june and tried to console her and saying she understand she has her needs too and something like that but my eyes were focus on their boobs. both stick tgt and it kinda turned me on but i was too tired. M then went over and hugged june from behind and W then told june that if she needs, at night can join her for 3some, she dun mind as long as she dun do it alone with me. if not feel like betraying.

i was like... wtf... got difference meh? but at least june got the license and with that permission. june became more darling to flirt and play with me even with W around.

after the discussion, june went back to her room and W and M went to take a shower tgt. maciam les. haha. i just roll over to take my cig and smoke. and i fell asleep after finishing my cig. W and M soon came out and lay naked on each side of me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1