The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
She said that day maybe not many customers so went out with me la ..
Actually not that close , I only know her like few months
Maybe they also need companion and I happen to be the lucky one 😀
There are no free meals, freebies are the most expensive ones later. Unless you dun get KC-ed bro. I have been KC-ed a few times and burned a deep hole in the pocket.
Old 25-02-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
She said that day maybe not many customers so went out with me la ..
Actually not that close , I only know her like few months
Maybe they also need companion and I happen to be the lucky one 😀
Wow shiok !
Old 25-02-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
There are no free meals, freebies are the most expensive ones later. Unless you dun get KC-ed bro. I have been KC-ed a few times and burned a deep hole in the pocket.
Thanks bro for the advice, I eventually paid her. Like what you said, doesn’t want to burn pockets
Old 25-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

“Free” stuff tends to be the one that costs you an arm and a leg…
Old 25-02-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Recently I went dating with a ML on CNY eve and the feeling is good.
Got those 谈恋爱的感觉, and after that went back to her condo and ended up in sex 🤣🤣
Best thing is I didn’t pay for any extra for going out and sex…not sure if I KC already
wow hahah. everyone want to end up lik you leh bro! hahahah
Old 25-02-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
“Free” stuff tends to be the one that costs you an arm and a leg…
知道了, probably she is those not so ang pai and but many regulars ba…so I just nice “fit” into her free slot
Old 25-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
知道了, probably she is those not so ang pai and but many regulars ba…so I just nice “fit” into her free slot
dont worry so much bro la. haha. you managed to unlock. cool!
just continue lor! you do what you do normally. any juicy stories , do update! haha
Old 25-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Understand where you coming from.
ANd yes, nothing comes out from this relationship tbh. so sometimes i trll myself. Ok la, invest abit in her, unlock raw at best.. feels like abit bast4rd on my end... but im sure she dont have me wont die la, but on the other hand, if i lose her, i half life gone... the kind of feeling is zzz
You are going to be the one suffering. Your this ML probably don't feel for you, even if you can raw her, it just satisfies your dick. Raw is not the only thing that creates feeling, I raw with about 8% of the girls I visited, across several countries. I still have 2 BKK girls thinking of our time together, still sending msges to me every now and then. Your ML is not going to develop feelings for you. I don't know how you treat your ML, how you spend your time with her. Or maybe it's just her, sex and no feelings. Things like this is really how you both interact and feel for each other. If you try my MLs, you probably won't even get DFK, BJ and FJ (with cap).

Of the MLs here I have raw, 2 of PRC ML developed some feelings, We went out for dates, spent time doing things couples do, sleep together for many overnights. Frequent overnights can create a lot of feeling, there's a lot of time to do things together than just fucking. We are still in contact, we had memories together but we know it will not have a good conclusion. My last one VN ML developed the most feeling, can hear her voice shaking as she sing songs for me. I still keep her company as friend until she leaves, I know, I 犯贱 couldn't take her out of my mind. The others not much feel at all, just sex and shiok only, cip and DFK until times up. I could continue to unlock another ML, I think that ML can develop feelings, it won't be as intense as this one but I don't need a ML now.

If you wanna continuing visiting MLs, you should once in awhile find another that will develop feelings then stick to that one. But beware, if you already feel like shit now with that ML of yours, you will really die if this kind of ML leaves.
Old 25-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks Bro , 受教了 😄
It is an excellent experience but it is something to beware. You need to make sure you are not the one kena KC. Both kena is fine.

Quote:
Recently I went dating with a ML on CNY eve and the feeling is good.
Got those 谈恋爱的感觉, and after that went back to her condo and ended up in sex 🤣🤣
Best thing is I didn’t pay for any extra for going out and sex…not sure if I KC already
I date my ML for festivals too. The point that you don't need to pay will increase the amount of time spent with her, but the KC can go out of hand, then it will really turn your life (and maybe hers) upside down like how I experienced. Probably many bros who did this felt it too. But your one is just 1 time or few times already?
Old 25-02-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is not necessary to be expensive, but it leaves a hole in your heart. MLs who are really non-transactional exist. Even I bought some gifts for my ML, the total is probably lesser than how much you spend on your ML in a month. The last one is a token of memory which is only about $150. It makes me feel happy when I see her wearing it when she shares her pics or videos on FB or TikTok. She exchanged me a token too, but looking at it makes my heart feel empty.

For MLs who are transactional, I fix an agreed amount with them. It is the same, never more or less. The feel is not enough for me to frequently have their company.
Old 25-02-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It is not necessary to be expensive, but it leaves a hole in your heart. MLs who are really non-transactional exist. Even I bought some gifts for my ML, the total is probably lesser than how much you spend on your ML in a month. The last one is a token of memory which is only about $150. It makes me feel happy when I see her wearing it when she shares her pics or videos on FB or TikTok. She exchanged me a token too, but looking at it makes my heart feel empty.

For MLs who are transactional, I fix an agreed amount with them. It is the same, never more or less. The feel is not enough for me to frequently have their company.
When the relationship goes further, you may want to have this exclusiveness, that is when the hole gets a lot biggger in the pocket.
Old 25-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
You are going to be the one suffering. Your this ML probably don't feel for you, even if you can raw her, it just satisfies your dick. Raw is not the only thing that creates feeling, I raw with about 8% of the girls I visited, across several countries. I still have 2 BKK girls thinking of our time together, still sending msges to me every now and then. Your ML is not going to develop feelings for you. I don't know how you treat your ML, how you spend your time with her. Or maybe it's just her, sex and no feelings. Things like this is really how you both interact and feel for each other. If you try my MLs, you probably won't even get DFK, BJ and FJ (with cap).

Of the MLs here I have raw, 2 of PRC ML developed some feelings, We went out for dates, spent time doing things couples do, sleep together for many overnights. Frequent overnights can create a lot of feeling, there's a lot of time to do things together than just fucking. We are still in contact, we had memories together but we know it will not have a good conclusion. My last one VN ML developed the most feeling, can hear her voice shaking as she sing songs for me. I still keep her company as friend until she leaves, I know, I 犯贱 couldn't take her out of my mind. The others not much feel at all, just sex and shiok only, cip and DFK until times up. I could continue to unlock another ML, I think that ML can develop feelings, it won't be as intense as this one but I don't need a ML now.

If you wanna continuing visiting MLs, you should once in awhile find another that will develop feelings then stick to that one. But beware, if you already feel like shit now with that ML of yours, you will really die if this kind of ML leaves.
Wa bro. U make me damn scared. Ok tbh, when she haven't rtc. She is slightly cold. But she takes initiative in quite a number of stuffs.
Only when RTC, she can mia alot. But she did inform me she likely will mia alot beforehand as she will be woth her family. And also her friends back in home country. Oh well..

Did think of stopping this relationship, she also did as I voiced out my concern to her before. But she said that no relationship is ever smooth sailing and she wants to be "in love" even though she is in this line..
Her rental and other expenses ain't cheap but told her i could actually try which she actually wanted. But i feel their main objective is still to earn as much as possible which, back to the point as u mentioned, i can easily seek other mls to have this feel.

I didnt count my %. But managed to have a handful raw. These mls are those who advertised as SN and just HJ at most, which im glad it actually is. When one ends, im such a sucker. I will feel empty. Takes so much time to heal, and this cycle just repeats.
Old 25-02-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
It is an excellent experience but it is something to beware. You need to make sure you are not the one kena KC. Both kena is fine.

I date my ML for festivals too. The point that you don't need to pay will increase the amount of time spent with her, but the KC can go out of hand, then it will really turn your life (and maybe hers) upside down like how I experienced. Probably many bros who did this felt it too. But your one is just 1 time or few times already?
Few times already bro , but maybe you are right , as of now I maybe not that KC yet but feel she is already , not sure is using me a a life line …
She even offer raw which I stopped …knn I worry about STD and worst is pregnant !
Old 25-02-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
When the relationship goes further, you may want to have this exclusiveness, that is when the hole gets a lot biggger in the pocket.
I would say, this will happen in most cases, but it is possible for great deals to happen.

If you found those rare MLs, you still don't spend a lot even when you have her company almost everyday. Even my for my ex-PRC ML, even though she's transactional, she will come over to my place after work almost everyday for company, chat, eat, drink and intimacy without sex without asking for anything. It's like going to a gogobar without paying for lady drinks. Not to mention, she overnights with me for less than the cost of taking out a gogobar girl in Bangkok for a 1hr short time.
Old 25-02-2024, 08:55 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would say, this will happen in most cases, but it is possible for great deals to happen.

If you found those rare MLs, you still don't spend a lot even when you have her company almost everyday. Even my for my ex-PRC ML, even though she's transactional, she will come over to my place after work almost everyday for company, chat, eat, drink and intimacy without sex without asking for anything. It's like going to a gogobar without paying for lady drinks. Not to mention, she overnights with me for less than the cost of taking out a gogobar girl in Bangkok for a 1hr short time.
bro, how long has the longest relationship been with the ML you really feel for?

thanks for sharing much
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1