The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

She has boobs to die for...face also passable..hope bro Fighter can up her and then share contact...
Old 04-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydieme View Post
Then u r a lier... A single personal can't own a 5 RM HDB... Max is 4 rm

Why not?
You must be living in a cave
Old 04-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydieme View Post
Then u r a lier... A single personal can't own a 5 RM HDB... Max is 4 rm
I already said JOGK is a lier, he knows nothing. He post so many picture here, how many he fucked before
Old 04-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackwills23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
@lian&hua share contact for the chai chee maid bro
Old 05-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post

Any bro have encounter with this maid? She having huge headlights!
Is she indo? last time stay in jurong west?
Old 05-02-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Is she indo? last time stay in jurong west?

Yes, she is info. I saw her in michat just added her. Not an easy target to hook on seem she busy as her replies are slow.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, she is info. I saw her in michat just added her. Not an easy target to hook on seem she busy as her replies are slow.
At least she add you still have chance
Old 05-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Somebody will slip in there pussy while you are away.
You are right.

When bf of these maids no time for them, even for a while, they look to others for fuck via social media/ex fuck buddy. Then go back to their official boyfriends after deed done while another guy seed/sperm inside them.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 7
joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
My CNY catch. Back to sinkapore for a break from my work. Went to Lucky Plaza and indeed lucky Sunday noon. Hook up this Mymmar maid who work here less than 3 months here. Get to know his master all went overseas for cny last Friday and she’s alone at home. So ended up till now since evening in her master house at Chia Chee. Widower with 3 young kids back home. Horny and we duck like rabbits till now. Already fourth round just ended. Really horny girl.

good stuff over there! can sic her wechat?
Old 05-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes her name is Rxxx..wechat and michat also have. she always posted her sexy half ball pic in wechat..not an easy target. but if she like you, you will be rewarded.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
robert1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, anyone got lucky with this chick before?
Old 05-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Sunday met new fish 41 yrs old single Mother , chat for 2 weeks saw photo look ok but nice figure , she say Long time no sex , so met her on Sunday and buy take away food to go room she wearing leopard dress wow figure look sexy n face look ok , m old man so no high demand , bring her to room , have our breakfast , after breakfast start our session , French kiss a bit n she push my head to suck her boobs while sucking her boobs fingering her pussy too, until she wet want ride me so cap n let her ride me but her pussy Super tight hard push in slowly she sit fully in really can fell tightness n tension pussy after slowly sit up n down until she cum the rest history 😍tight pussy confirm nice figure love it
Old 06-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alan4908 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi sir... I also old man.. Care to share contact of this gal? Thank you very much for your help.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert1234 View Post

Hi bros, anyone got lucky with this chick before?
Bro, how u expect us to see?
Old 06-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Sunday met new fish 41 yrs old single Mother , chat for 2 weeks saw photo look ok but nice figure , she say Long time no sex , so met her on Sunday and buy take away food to go room she wearing leopard dress wow figure look sexy n face look ok , m old man so no high demand , bring her to room , have our breakfast , after breakfast start our session , French kiss a bit n she push my head to suck her boobs while sucking her boobs fingering her pussy too, until she wet want ride me so cap n let her ride me but her pussy Super tight hard push in slowly she sit fully in really can fell tightness n tension pussy after slowly sit up n down until she cum the rest history 😍tight pussy confirm nice figure love it
Wow, bro, can share I like milf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1