The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 19
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
ok ok like bro exciter101 said, give credit where credit is due....it wasn't that geremi couldn't score, just so happens reina dun want to let the ball in...
wahaha... ok ok bro.. i correct my statement a bit..

oi! come on! you guys are so bad leh!
don't mention it again la! becos.....
till now i'm still laughing on the part when mourinho brought geremi in for the penalty shootout thinking he can do it. but alas, mourinho didn't realised that pepe gonna deny him the goal wahahaha....

Last edited by jootjoot; 04-05-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101 View Post
Ya man, give credits when credits is due.
But high chance he will not be around next season....
Such a pity Fowler was not able to end on a high, going to feel sad to see him leave.
Bro Exciter101, maybe Fowler will end his career high at the Final by soring the ultimate goal or the decisive penalty-shootout if any.

Looking at past statistics, Liverpool got greater chance in securing this year CL Champions.
My analysis as follows :-

1) In 2003 when Milan was Champion, they need a penalty-shootout to edge out Juventus (3 Italian teams in semi, this year EPL also got 3 teams)

2) In 2005 Liverpool came back from a dramatic comeback and lift the trophy also thru' penalty from Milan.

3) For the last 2 finals that Milan was in, they need to play until the penalty- shootout and not forgetting that Italian league last match ends a week later than EPL & Milan only got 3days rest before the Final & also vying for a CL spot next season in which Liverpool already had their target achieved.

& most importantly, if u r a Singapool Pool fan, Liverpool was Team no.6 in the CL winner bet, while Milan was Team no.3> maybe Heaven also on our side pointing to a third penalty-shootout in Milan's final & Liverpool lifting their 6th CL trophy. The semi-final penalty-shootout might just be a rehersal for Liverpool in the Final. Let's look forward to 23 May at Athens where there will be no home advantage.

Just MHO.

Last edited by niteowl; 04-05-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl View Post
3) For the last 2 finals that Milan was in, they need to play until the penalty- shootout and not forgetting that Italian league last match ends a week later than EPL & Milan only got 3days rest before the Final & also vying for a CL spot next season in which Liverpool already had their target achieved.
Sorry for the above mistake, Italian league ends on 27 May so Milan will be playing the CL Final before one remaining game in their league.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Cummon;2002488]More precisely it's Liverpool vs AC Milan

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl...id=526636.html
Sorry,this UEFA link is misleading

LIVERPOOL TO WEAR RED IN FINAL
Paul Eaton 04 May 2007
Liverpool will wear their famous red strip for this season's Champions League final against AC Milan.
Liverpool had been selected as the away team for the clash in Athens but Milan have opted to wear their all white kit, leaving the Reds free to wear their preferred colours.

Anyway,Reds will still be in red again.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes, lucky RED for us.
it is going to be our night on 23 May 07 at Athens...
Go Reds Go !!!

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 04-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
oh yes, lucky RED for us.
it is going to be our night on 23 May 07 at Athens...
Go Reds Go !!!
yup lucky red.do u guys knw pool has not lost to a team wearing white in all thier 5 cup wins b.mochengladbach(77)bruges(78)real madrid(81)roma(84)milan(05).hope that trend will carry on,as usual we gonna outnumber them at athens
Old 04-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I would have loved to face the Mancs in the final but seeing the result of the other semi:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Manchester United...not even close.
Bros, wanna know why the mancs were sponsored by AIG? ...Cos they were "Almost In Greece"!!!
Old 05-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I was wondering why he sat on the floor too. Look like a school boy watching soccer at the school field. He looks very uncomfortable and tense. Maybe because for someone who plans the smallest details, going into penalities (luck and unpredictability) is like leaving your future to fate.
RAFA: WHY I SAT DURING PENALTIES

Rafa Benitez has explained his reasons for sitting cross-legged during Tuesday's penalty shoot-out.
The Spaniard's unusual pose caused quite a stir after the semi-final victory against Chelsea. However, the Reds boss today told liverpoolfc.tv that he decided to sit simply so the supporters could see.
"The Chelsea players were standing up in front of the bench, but the supporters were then asking them to sit," said Benitez.

"We went to one side, but again the supporters couldn't see, so we sat down and watched. We were thinking about our people.

"It's true I was really calm because I had a lot of confidence in Pepe. He is very good at penalties. Also, the players I selected had been practising. They'd played against Pepe and Jerzy in almost every training session. I had a lot of confidence."

Damn, why didn't I think of such a simple reason. Sorry to quote my previous post.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Bros, wanna know why the mancs were sponsored by AIG? ...Cos they were "Almost In Greece"!!!
Good one, heheheh.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

"The Chelsea players were standing up in front of the bench, but the supporters were then asking them to sit," said Benitez.

"We went to one side, but again the supporters couldn't see, so we sat down and watched. We were thinking about our people.

"It's true I was really calm because I had a lot of confidence in Pepe. He is very good at penalties. Also, the players I selected had been practising. They'd played against Pepe and Jerzy in almost every training session. I had a lot of confidence."
Another top drawer quote from the manager who never gives anything away. I have not heard a manager say something like this before. Top marks to him.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101 View Post
Rafa is indeed a Genius....
2 CL Finals in 3 years is a record to boast of !!!
Even Manure can't achieve what we had just did...
Yes agreed 2 finals in 3 season , 7 finals in CL. 5 times CL champion and a CL Cup of our own. Who can match us in England or maybe in Europe.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

I may not be a Liverpool supporter but still hope they can beat Milan again
Old 05-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao
Yes agreed 2 finals in 3 season , 7 finals in CL. 5 times CL champion and a CL Cup of our own. Who can match us in England or maybe in Europe.
Yes, unmatched by miles in England ... in fact, did you know that the next best in England is a tie between Manure & Forest, both having been crowned Champions of Europe twice.
However, in Europe ... we've still quite a bit to catch up: Real Madrid leads with 9 titles while Milan is next with 6. After Athens, we will be tied 2nd overall ... hopefully.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmi View Post
I may not be a Liverpool supporter but still hope they can beat Milan again
why???.........
becos the beat Man U....
or becos u bought outright on liverpool....
Old 05-05-2007, 07:22 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

SINAMA-PONGOLLE SEALS RECRE SWITCH
Posted 04/05/07 16:44EmailPrintSave

Recreativo Huelva have signed striker Florent Sinama-Pongolle from Liverpool, according to the club's official website.

The 22-year-old has been on loan at the Primera Liga outfit since the start of the season and has scored 11 goals in the club's unlikely push for a UEFA Cup place.

Within the loan deal was the option to sign Sinama-Pongolle permanently, which Recreativo have exercised at a cost of four million euros (2.7m).

The France Under-21 international is now under contract until June 2011.

Club president Francisco Mendoza said: "Today is a very happy day for all those connected with Recreativo, as we have all waited for the moment of seeing Sinama as a member of the club.

"We have obtained him by putting in the most important financial push of this organisation in its 118-year history."

Sinama-Pongolle was bought by Liverpool from Le Havre in 2001 along with his distant cousin Anthony Le Tallec, but the pair remained with Le Havre until the summer of 2003.

Neither could command a regular first-team place at Anfield and Pongolle spent the second half of last season on loan at Blackburn Rovers.

After sealing his move, Sinama-Pongolle said: "I would like to thank the club and the fans for the affection they have shown me since I arrived at Huelva
."

There goes our Cinema Popcorn .......thanks for all his contributions,especially goals against Olympiakos & Luton,wish him all the best in La Liga.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1