The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 31-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

If new once a month, old once every 2-3 months, only syph gnorr chyla hiv
Old 01-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
DesDes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went visit G1. She said temporary not going back. Wait for approval.

Yesterday full of customers. She very tired. 😆
Old 01-08-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesDes View Post
Just went visit G1. She said temporary not going back. Wait for approval.

Yesterday full of customers. She very tired. 😆
Sunday is like a crazy fuckfest along that street. Every house every girl all loaded with customers
Old 01-08-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Sunday is like a crazy fuckfest along that street. Every house every girl all loaded with customers
OKT told me, even half an hour B4 open, already have Queues ...
Old 01-08-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Is G6 working today?

Any bros know?
Old 02-08-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Is G6 working today?

Any bros know?
Shes down, only back tomorrow
Old 04-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ojchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newb here, first time chiong GL, usually dome 1/2. Had the lunch urge for a quick game, was around the area so thought I will head down to take look around. Went in H14, the first experience of entering a house is overwhelming, so many girls to pick and OKT keep asking which one to pick before i can even have a good look at each of them.

Chose G3 as she look slim and quite pretty. Her service was really good start/end showered for me. Can speak good enough chinese and english. BJ is slow and sensual type, she kept going non stop until I almost misfire. Told her I cannot endure any more so cap on and did her in missionary only. She hugged me so tight and doest let me pull out after i came and kept we kept kissing and laughing in that position for quite a while. Very short session overall, i was the one in the hurry as i was rushing for time, but excellent experience. RTF for sure when I have time for a 40mins session.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Here’s my consolidated RF list for JM14 lol

G1 : very good but 50% of the time she don’t allow me to penetrate/FJ, so un-economical to keep this up

G5 : the bestest of the best but she go back already so sad

G6 : I know she’s popular and also good but tried her twice and doesn’t do much for me, maybe no chemistry

G9 : pretty face and so-so service, but again maybe not really my type

G16 : slim and busty, but maybe a little too slim in places where I prefer a little bit more meat

G17 : pretty and elegant looking, but overall experience and chemistry was so-so only

G19 : didn’t try, but she looks really baby elephant (similar to the previous G19), to the previous bro who said she was “slim with nice ass” - wu nia bo?)
Old 05-08-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

The legendary JM14 G1 have left our shores.. 🥲
Old 05-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
The legendary JM14 G1 have left our shores.. 🥲
Indeed. Her bj technique is one of the best, no teething on the head, can deep throat with no gag reflex. Always book at least 2 session to fully enjoy her bj and let her choke on my cock . Too bad she doesn't really do cim with me. If not i would gladly lie down and let her milk me out from start to end.

Best fj position with her is doggie. Fat meaty ass very good to grab. Can easily hit her pussy tip in this position , and she will start to pant, moan and claw on the sheets. Best thing of all is NO COMPLAINTS

Will miss her definitely
Old 07-08-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Poisonfinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post

G1 : very good but 50% of the time she don’t allow me to penetrate/FJ, so un-economical to keep this up

G6 : I know she’s popular and also good but tried her twice and doesn’t do much for me, maybe no chemistry

G16 : slim and busty, but maybe a little too slim in places where I prefer a little bit more meat

G17 : pretty and elegant looking, but overall experience and chemistry was so-so only

G19 : didn’t try, but she looks really baby elephant (similar to the previous G19), to the previous bro who said she was “slim with nice ass” - wu nia bo?)
Looks like all having pros and cons. Hopefully new batch will arrive soon
Old 07-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 6
3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!

Totally mad last week as almost all dome 1 were fully booked from evening onwards. Ended up at JM14 after such a long time. Had a surprisingly good fuck with WL14.

Looks: 7/10. Milf with big eyes. Still pretty overall.

Body: 7/10. Around 1.5m with thicc but tight body. Butt just nice but her boobs are very well done. Enhanced, seasoned and natural looking 375cc with lovely big nipples to suck on like a baby.

BBBJ: 8/10. BJ was normal tbh. But she always look at you with her big doll eyes while blowing and it was kinda a big turn on for me.

FJ: 8/10. We banged all around the room. Fun but commercial but you can't blame the WL here as they service so many daily.

CIM: Didn't tried as I had cum twice during the FJ.

Overall: 8/10. Hardworking and fun, flexible body to fuck with. Better than a majority of the FLs at dome 1 now.

RTF: Yes for now to see if she can DT and CIM while staring into my soul seductively. Potentially a great bonk if I can be in her KC list. Anyway she's leaving at the end of the year from what she said.
Old 08-08-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This street used to have many raw deals. Am glad to have found my keeper any groups where bros can share in exchange?
Old 12-08-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

angpais here are : G1 (just left), G6 and G14

G6 : pretty face and syt figure. I know she’s popular and also good but tried her twice and doesn’t do much for me, maybe no chemistry

G14 : cute looking and considered pretty with nice eyes, fun and jovial by nature, figure is slightly thicc but not yet fat, with natural C-D cups. good service and ready to accommodate. be careful you don't kena her KC. be prepared to wait as she's apparently super popular. but I'm more a figure-person and her figure not my type.

Old 12-08-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post

angpais here are : G1 (just left), G6 and G14

G6 : pretty face and syt figure. I know she’s popular and also good but tried her twice and doesn’t do much for me, maybe no chemistry

G14 : cute looking and considered pretty with nice eyes, fun and jovial by nature, figure is slightly thicc but not yet fat, with natural C-D cups. good service and ready to accommodate. be careful you don't kena her KC. be prepared to wait as she's apparently super popular. but I'm more a figure-person and her figure not my type.

Jm8 is like some bangla haven now. Not sure whats going on maybe got some good stuff being shared on their group chats. If only I know how to join
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1