The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HomeGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

i try screw one of my cousin maid in my cousin masterroom bath room!!! she dare to comes in .FUCK HARD rocks. too bad. she got sent back due to her family problems(indo). Wasted... quite a busty gal.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
longjohn123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m bonking my Indon maid but I’m paying her a fixed monthly amount. Had the same arrangement with the previous maid who is her cousin. When the previous maid was going back to her family, she recommended her cousin. I checked first if the cousin wanted “to earn more money” and she said yes (which made things easier for me).

The problem which I have is having to work late hours, so it’s damn hard and tiring to go karaoke, massage, etc. So this at-home arrangement is best for me. The down-side is of course having to fuck the same person which can be a bit boring sometimes.

But there are good points too – she’s 23 yrs old and married, but I discovered that she didn’t know what an orgasm was… when she reached orgasm during our 4th fucking session (I can remember this clearly!!), I knew it but she thought something was wrong with her body, and she was crying after the session. I was at first puzzled about her crying but after asking her about it, I realised that she probably didn’t have much sex education back in her village … but she did stop crying after I slowly explained to her that it was okay to get those feelings during sex (!!).

Suri is not much to look at, actually. She’s plain average looks, slim, but she’s got B+ boobs with large nipples, and she’s got very little pussy hair. It took a few sessions before she let me eat her … not because she refused, but it was due to her being embarrassed about pussy eating. The other thing which was the same for both Suri and her cousin, is that she initially knew about one fucking position only … on her back. It was only after I made her watch a few Japanese videos, that she was willing to adopt other positions.

Bros who’re football fans can remember “Relegation Sunday”, almost 2 weeks ago. I mention this because I had my own “Fucking Sunday” that day before the matches started at 10.55pm … I fucked Suri 3 times within 2 hrs, she didn’t complain although she was sweating after the 2nd fuck… but she knew what was coming because earlier that day, I asked her to bring me a glass of water and my tongkat ali capsules (I could have gotten it myself but I wanted to give her some advance notice, hehe).
Old 04-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
cannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn123 View Post
I’m bonking my Indon maid but I’m paying her a fixed monthly amount. Had the same arrangement with the previous maid who is her cousin. When the previous maid was going back to her family, she recommended her cousin. I checked first if the cousin wanted “to earn more money” and she said yes (which made things easier for me).

The problem which I have is having to work late hours, so it’s damn hard and tiring to go karaoke, massage, etc. So this at-home arrangement is best for me. The down-side is of course having to fuck the same person which can be a bit boring sometimes.

But there are good points too – she’s 23 yrs old and married, but I discovered that she didn’t know what an orgasm was… when she reached orgasm during our 4th fucking session (I can remember this clearly!!), I knew it but she thought something was wrong with her body, and she was crying after the session. I was at first puzzled about her crying but after asking her about it, I realised that she probably didn’t have much sex education back in her village … but she did stop crying after I slowly explained to her that it was okay to get those feelings during sex (!!).

Suri is not much to look at, actually. She’s plain average looks, slim, but she’s got B+ boobs with large nipples, and she’s got very little pussy hair. It took a few sessions before she let me eat her … not because she refused, but it was due to her being embarrassed about pussy eating. The other thing which was the same for both Suri and her cousin, is that she initially knew about one fucking position only … on her back. It was only after I made her watch a few Japanese videos, that she was willing to adopt other positions.

Bros who’re football fans can remember “Relegation Sunday”, almost 2 weeks ago. I mention this because I had my own “Fucking Sunday” that day before the matches started at 10.55pm … I fucked Suri 3 times within 2 hrs, she didn’t complain although she was sweating after the 2nd fuck… but she knew what was coming because earlier that day, I asked her to bring me a glass of water and my tongkat ali capsules (I could have gotten it myself but I wanted to give her some advance notice, hehe).
You sure or not? Or are you merely spinning a yarn. If its true and you are married then you are surely breeding trouble at home.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2008 View Post
So i planted my pen camera in my short pocket and hang it in the bathroom..
Bingo!...i have a few clips of her changing ... bra and panties expose
bro, got pics to share...
Old 04-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
garmentor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice!!! keep it more...
Old 04-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
Gerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro Beijing2008,

Please share the pics lei.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 17
ANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One word of advice. Never shit at your own back yard.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
slimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslimels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn123 View Post

Bro happy for you . But just curious are you staying with your family or are you staying alone ?
Old 04-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

My bubble has burst and I'm looking for a new pinoy maid. Damn.. The cute one decided to stick with the bangalah.. Hows yours bro rapebill? Any updates?
Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guyzz,

As I said I went to Lucky Plaza on Sunday but was very busy so can only spent one hour maids hunting.

But it was a productive hour as I ended with 3 numbers.

First one, was on my way from orchard mrt to LP, a small filipina, dark skin, slim, wearing a very sexy short skirt. I managed to go just next to her in the scalator. I smiled to her and she smiled back so I said hi, how r u, are u going to LP, etc...
I learnt that she is not a maid, just in holidays there trying to find a job, btw she has a hot body but face rly average. As I didnt have lot of time I just took her number saying I will call her asap but didnt foundtime yet.

Second one, was inside Lucky Plaza mall, I just walked around and I ended drinking a coffee in a restaurant on the 4th floor. I saw a girl drinkin her drink alone and she was looking like a maid so I thought "lets give a try to hv something to tell to my sammyboys bros". She was better looking than the average maid, with a very nice smile, slim body, small boobs, she was seating so I cant say if she has a good ass ahah
I asked her if I can sit with, she looked surprise but smilly. She was waiting for one of her friend and we had a short talk. I quickly asked her if she has a bf, she said no, I said oh wat abt a caucasian bf? and we laughed. I just bought her another halo halo and we talked during like 20min until her friend arrived. I guess she rly like me and she rly insist to get my number, if I had more time I would hv tried to go to hostel with her but well cant...

Last one was outside, in front of the soccer shop, I was watching the show in front of Taka, and I just found a place next to a hotfilipina drssing rly sexy. She was too sexy and pretty to be a maid but well wanted to mk sure ahah. We had a short talk and I asked her frankly if shes a hooker, she said no but shes working as an entertainer in a bar in OT, I told her if she wanna a bf im up for it and she gave me her number but well dunno if can hv it for free, ill try to meet her at the end of her shift friday or saturday and see how it is going

well to conclude, wasnt bad, only one maid but ill not refuse the other ones coz they r not maid right ahah

ill try to meet them at hostel next time and will let u know how its going
Old 04-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bigstick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
lately there have been many reports stating how we singaporean men have been screwing maids for less than $40.

With the huge maid population in Singapore i am sure there will be many of us with interesting stories to share.

Care to share?

The ST reported sometime back of a man who screwed the maid who worked in the house he lived in.

A lot of Singaporean old men are taken care of by pinas and minas..
This is playing with fire - never ever eat and shit at the same place...
Old 04-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
ill try to meet them at hostel next time and will let u know how its going
Good job bro ..

As for the non-maids, well, you been extremely lucky I guess ..

as for the others, well, most of the 'on holiday' are part time business girls .. they will ask for $$ .. and for the one working in the bar in OT, my 2 cent opinion, unless you turn up in her bar and buy her a few drinks, mostly will avoid .. cos they need to earn money on the drinks first. .

So .. good luck ... if at all you are heading to OT, let me know which bar .. maybe I can recce .. Fridays and Saturdays, I am mostly in OT ..

Cheers mate ..
Old 04-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
longjohn123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimels View Post
Bro happy for you . But just curious are you staying with your family or are you staying alone ?
Actually the main reason for having a maid is for taking care of my mom ... she's got medical problem, but from Fri night till Sun night she stays at my sister's place. Luckily there's another Indon maid over there to take care of things, so my maid doesn't have to be there.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

I think some of the maids here are quite high tech. Got hp to go to a wap chat site to know guys. Know how to use friendster etc.

Now I am trying to see if can jio jio a 35 years old filipo maid out... haha
Old 05-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
My bubble has burst and I'm looking for a new pinoy maid. Damn.. The cute one decided to stick with the bangalah.. Hows yours bro rapebill? Any updates?
i am alone now. anyway, old ones not go new ones not come.
Spotted at least two potential targets at a NTUC near my office.
Signal my attention to one but not talk with her as she with her ahma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1