The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
WAKE-UP-U-FOOLS is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

HAHAHA these STUPID DICKHEADS REALLY COME ZAP

THIS IS A FARKING CLONE ! ZAP ALL U WAN LA KEKEKEKE

IN THE 90s ROY EVANS <-REMEMBER?! EX EX FOOLS MANAGER CANT WIN

ANYTHING --> OWNED BY FERGIE AND LEFT !

THEN CAME ANOTHER OLD FOOL GERALD HOULLIER<- EX FOOLS BOSS LA KAO!

GOT OWNED BAD AGAIN BY THE GREAT ONE! BO BIAN FLY BACK TO HIS

COUNTRY HIDE!

NOW 3RD FOOL COME NOT BAD LA GOT TYCO LUCK WIN CL TATS

ALL! PLAY KIASI CUM KIASU TATIC "CLASS" WOR *LAUGHING MY ASS OFF !

YAWNzzzZ POO reallly CMI man! NO WONDER THESE OLD DICKHEADS LIKE

23rd MAY PREPARED MORE TISSUES ITS UR DOOMSDAY!
Old 11-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
yah...actually Pennant comes cheaper as compared to Joaquin...haha..i remember when i played CM..i always control 2 teams..1 is Pool and the other is Scum...i will sell all my fringe players to Scum for an amazing amt and sold their star players at a very low amt to other teams..and from the money generated..i will buy top players to join my team....hahhahahah...
pennant definitely much cheaper and glad that he is finally showing what he can do... however, joaquin possesses something pennant does not have, that is the eye for a goal... he does look out for an opportunity to drive into the box when presented with a chance. with his demonic speed, more often than not, he causes mass panic in the opposing penalty box...

as for CM, didnt do that to scums and will never buy their players... but then, seems like the guys who developed CM didnt really like manure, cos everytime i played (fair hor), they will at most be a mid-table team at best, never winning the league... oops, cos pool was winning all the time... kekeke...

Quote:
as for my family..the older generation..support funny teams like Derby and my uncles support spurs, arsenal....as for the younger generation...dunnoe y..they are Chelski supporters..mayb they follow the trends...oni one of my cousin support scums..but he dare not criticize Pool in front of me..as he noe i m a staunch anti-MU..and all the nasty things i gotta to say about MU..if he comment about Pool..in fact he will be rooting for Pool to beat AC in the finals
derby was very strong in the past, so not surprising... i have friends who support nottingham forest... but dont see any leeds fans nowadays hor... for champs league final, all i can say is that no one expected pool to win in 2005, so happy that they r the underdogs again. no team gets into the champs league final twice in 3 years by luck, cant say that about the other english team whose supporters have to visit anfield to see the trophy they won in when was that, '99??? still harping on it ah???

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
seriously i doubt valencia will release either of them also...
no one in their right mind would release both of them... unless valencia fails to qualify for champs league next season. then might have chance... but seems like chelsea also tracking villa, so who can outbid roman???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Well, I understand your point. It's true that if we buy more attack minded players, our defence may be under more pressure as these attack minded players don't track back as often to defend. Then again, Pennant seldom track back to defend also. So... Alves is a right sided full back who can attack and defend right? Someone along the lines of Riise?

Bentley's class. His crosses are quite good. But Blackburn just said they dun look to selling their players in the off season. So means if we want him, got to pay more.
i concur with yr point on attack minded players... dani alves is so intent on attacking these days that i see that opposing teams r trying to exploit the hole behind him... not unlike a certain david beckham... everyone remembers he scored both goals in the 2-2 draw against greece, but no one seems to know that greece scored both goals from crosses from the left wing, the exact place beckham was supposed to be helping to defend in the 1st place.

bentley is doing very well... as is morten gamst pedersen but totally impressed with benni maccarthy... still feel that he is the answer to liverpool's fox in the box problem...
Old 11-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
no one in their right mind would release both of them... unless valencia fails to qualify for champs league next season. then might have chance... but seems like chelsea also tracking villa, so who can outbid roman???

bentley is doing very well... as is morten gamst pedersen but totally impressed with benni maccarthy... still feel that he is the answer to liverpool's fox in the box problem...
seems like that moaner always look at pool target isnt it...before villa was link to pool, cheski was looking at some others player....seems like spanish teams all have very high release clause in their players contract haha....

in the top 4 teams, dun think any of them really have a fox in the box player. transfer marker opening soon, keen to see who are the players rafa get for pool
Old 11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
seems like that moaner always look at pool target isnt it...before villa was link to pool, cheski was looking at some others player....seems like spanish teams all have very high release clause in their players contract haha....
moaner dont always go after the same players as rafa lah... but i m sure the 2 new pool owners want to do a "one-up" on the manure owners by declaring they were interested in fernando torres... who i feel is not the most suitable player for pool...

dont u think it makes perfect sense to have high release clauses??? they r not so stupid as newcastle... i m getting this feeling more and more, that owen is going to screw them big time!!!

Quote:
in the top 4 teams, dun think any of them really have a fox in the box player. transfer marker opening soon, keen to see who are the players rafa get for pool
aye... that is how we spend the close season... by looking out for the movers...
Old 11-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
fernando torres... who i feel is not the most suitable player for pool...

dont u think it makes perfect sense to have high release clauses??? they r not so stupid as newcastle... i m getting this feeling more and more, that owen is going to screw them big time!!!

aye... that is how we spend the close season... by looking out for the movers...
for the strikers, i really no idea who is more suitable, all may score goals in their league for their team, but once they change club, whether they suit the style or not, is another issue rite bro.

for me most important is someone who comes in and can score the goals needed, be it torres, or villa, or someone else. bringing in big names does not gurantee success, just look at shev...very big reputation...but.....

ya, i agreed with u on MO, think he is hunting hard for the team that can give him his league title..... would be very surprise is rafa attempt to sign him for next season given the history.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for the strikers, i really no idea who is more suitable, all may score goals in their league for their team, but once they change club, whether they suit the style or not, is another issue rite bro.

for me most important is someone who comes in and can score the goals needed, be it torres, or villa, or someone else. bringing in big names does not gurantee success, just look at shev...very big reputation...but.....
Agreed bro. IMHO we need someone intelligent who can open up defences aka Fowler, Litmanen or Lius. No disrespect to the current team which is a solid, hardworking team with grafters like Kuyt, Crouch, Bellars etc. Someone like King Kenny who would be 3-4 moves ahead of everyone before he received the ball.

Don't ask me to name which player - I dont know.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
MichaelHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Felt very compelled to post this here. As we approach our last EPL game of the season, we will regrettably see the last of Robbie Fowler. God probably wun get a contract extension, given the limited games he has played.

Is it confirm he is going to MLS Leg.?
确系认真湿滞
Old 11-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101 View Post
Really hope Rafa play him on the last game of the EPL season.
He will most certainly get the loudest cheers..
Is a pity we can't watch our Reds play the last game live . Is going to be a delay telecast.
确系认真湿滞
Old 11-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAKE-UP-U-FOOLS View Post
LOL! 19TH Title?!!

bro u so early start dreaming liao ?!!
Time will tell.
确系认真湿滞
Old 11-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

"Liverpool have won the race for Brazilian midfielder Lucas, according to his club Gremio.

The 20-year-old has long been linked with a move for Europe, as his impressive displays as the holding midfielder for Gremio have caught the eye of watching scouts.

Gremio have claimed a host of teams came calling, but stated Liverpool acted quickly to wrap up the transfer.

"We did business very fast with Liverpool because there was a lot of interest," Gremio secretary Alfredo Oliveira told Radio Bandeirantes.

"Lucas travelled to England to present himself and although there are a few little details to be resolved, I can say that the transfer has been arranged and that Lucas will join his new team once Gremio's participation in the Copa Libertadores ends."

It is believed that Liverpool have paid in the region of £8million for the Brazil international.

Gremio are in the quarter-finals of the Copa Libertadores, but Lucas should link-up with The Reds for pre-season in order to put pressure on the likes of Mohamed Sissoko, Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano."

Another holding midfielder???

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 12-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16
Well, quoting Benitez ...

"He is the captain of the Brazil under-20 side and won the Golden Boot in his country last year so we know he has quality and we also believe he has the mentality and the character you need to do well in England.
He can play as a holding midfielder but he can also get from box to box and so I am looking forward to seeing him score goals for Liverpool in the future."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70511-1355.htm
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Rafa has brought in Lucas, i think not just as a Holding Midfielder... I mean, he was a Golden Boot winner, means scoring goals right ???
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
[B]Well, quoting Benitez ...

"He is the captain of the Brazil under-20 side and won the Golden Boot in his country last year so we know he has quality and we also believe he has the mentality and the character you need to do well in England.
He can play as a holding midfielder but he can also get from box to box and so I am looking forward to seeing him score goals for Liverpool in the future."
He looks impressive on paper. I sure as hell hope he does well for us. Hope he can be our Kaka / Ronaldinho... hehehehe.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 12-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
Attacking midfielder is what I read. Seems that Rafa paid highly for him too, which is good to see. Read on the official site the other day that our first XI is actually younger than Arse's, and we have considerably younger sides than Scum and Chelski. Future's looking good (although of course we want to win the league soon).
Old 12-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Future's looking good (although of course we want to win the league soon).
If we can do away with all the draws, we will pick up more points in a better position to challenge for the title. This is the gaffer's first signing and looks promising, hope for better things to come.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1