The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

4year ago before covid met up with a sbf bro Fapfap in CM..

Last month he came CM for a good 3 weeks, met up jio me to my regular release joint Dolp Spa. Knn.. he tio gongtao by 1 of the girls there, jio me few times keep asking for same girl.. He tell me her service good, no point keep changing since got chemistry liao. After Piak, we went around venture for steamboat fish soup and chinese food before going for a drink...

Went around bars in Loi Kroh feeling very WELCOME.... the girls there keep pulling you wave at you say WELCOME.... went to a few bars in afew days but end up settling down on 1.. Last Bar... girls are chatty and playful, indoor with aircon.. pool table... Girls jio play pool.. so i put a bet.. i lose buy lady drinks for all.. they lose, i get to grab their butts 1 by 1 within their shorts. Win first round they up the bet... if they lose again, i get to grab their boobs and i say must can feel their nips.. end up that night i have 3 different butts to grab, and 3 different pair of boobs to feel..

Too bad Fapfap went back SG already.. because i wont have gone to these kind bar if he never jio adventure together.
Old 03-11-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

To: All coming to CM

Recent frequent raid by DOPA (Provincial Authorities) not Police, on Bars and Pubs opening exceed permitted operation hours and allowing minors under age20.

Many Pubs and Bars has been ordered closed for good and license revoked. Hope all play safe and happy! Stay away from drugs!
Old 07-11-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

If you scared nowsadays over-used of fake beautified face apps in twitter, tiktok, IG, then head down to bars and see who you like in real person before you throw the golden question.
Old 07-11-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veozet1 View Post
Thank you bro. Really appreciate

Just curious..how do you find these accounts. My Thai is not da best, but seems like they dont even have #chiang mai
search on twitter/x

#รับงานเชียงใหม่ - pronounced as rab ngan chiang mai - basically means freelancechiangmai

fair warning, you will need to have some level of thai when you add and chat the girls on LINE. google translate will be your best friend but it will be pretty obvious that you are a foreigner.

enjoy.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Dropped by Dolp Spa without booking and picked the b2b option before mamasan parade the girls. Most of them were smiling except one that avoided eye contact, I chose her. Long hair, petite figure reminded me of TT.

Low level English but service made up for it. Halfway during b2b she asked if I want to boom boom, nego down and the rest is history. Can understand why people can kena gong tao. GFE really gao gao.
Old 09-11-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

That time Samster Fapfap also tio gongtao jio me go every few days. You tried their Nuru air mattress? quite fun right? 1 of the very few shops that do full range Nuru sensual play. Normally i will straight opt for their full service straight at the counter.. straightforward price..
Old 11-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
That time Samster Fapfap also tio gongtao jio me go every few days. You tried their Nuru air mattress? quite fun right? 1 of the very few shops that do full range Nuru sensual play. Normally i will straight opt for their full service straight at the counter.. straightforward price..
It was fun. Overall paid the same as full, got to negotiate though. Saw a set of costumes: nurse, lingerie etc on display. Hope to utilize them the next time round.
Old 19-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
It was fun. Overall paid the same as full, got to negotiate though. Saw a set of costumes: nurse, lingerie etc on display. Hope to utilize them the next time round.
Anyone tried their new mystery service? Another fun thing to try, my girl did it for me then ask me return the favor help her do also... end of the deed, both of us feel so clean and smooth.. 555
Old 21-11-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chesterwsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy123111 View Post
I have a good sideline agent in chiangmai on Line. Their girls are pretty close to the pics and usually the new arrivals have very good attitude and service. They update their line daily with available girls and new arrivals. PM for the contact.
Pls share contact (sorry I can’t send PM because of no posting)…
Old 24-11-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Will be in Chiang Mai 11th-14th Jan next year if any bros wanna hang out and chiong together.
Old 24-11-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same for me, I will be in CNX from 23 to 27 Dec. Also, any bros wanna meetup for a chat over lunch, dinner or go chiong together can pm me, thanks.
Old 26-11-2023, 06:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
azaz76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesterwsg View Post
Pls share contact (sorry I can’t send PM because of no posting)…
same for me, thanks
Old 27-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Most of us not selfish to share, not that we don't wish to reply.. but reply your sensitive questions will tio warning or be accused of being agent.
Even i tio ban from posting photos also... So now can only share some experience of cheonging or when fellow samsters who come CNX play together lor.

Latest Thai news, turkish man engage service from "dating website contacts" end up over 2k usd and valuables lost when in shower in his hotel room..

Don't always think the suay one wont be yourself.. Happen liao then Lan Lan same that guy hold a police report take photo for reporter? How many of us dare to openly admit to call chicken infront press same that turkish.. In the end mostly suck thumb and swallow.

I always go to legit shops or Bars to release or tiko... Monk can run but temple still there 跑得了和尚跑不了庙. Don't later just want save a few hundred baht, lose even more to scams or thieves.
Old 27-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Most of us not selfish to share, not that we don't wish to reply.. but reply your sensitive questions will tio warning or be accused of being agent.
Even i tio ban from posting photos also... So now can only share some experience of cheonging or when fellow samsters who come CNX play together lor.

Latest Thai news, turkish man engage service from "dating website contacts" end up over 2k usd and valuables lost when in shower in his hotel room..

Don't always think the suay one wont be yourself.. Happen liao then Lan Lan same that guy hold a police report take photo for reporter? How many of us dare to openly admit to call chicken infront press same that turkish.. In the end mostly suck thumb and swallow.

I always go to legit shops or Bars to release or tiko... Monk can run but temple still there 跑得了和尚跑不了庙. Don't later just want save a few hundred baht, lose even more to scams or thieves.
Agreed with bro Nitwit, always keep valuables lock in luggage or in the hotel room safe when engaging FL services in your hotel room. Never trust any FLs as you never know how desperate they are in the need of money (thats why they are working as FL in the 1st place). As for showering, a good practice is to always ask the FL whether can do it together or get the FL to go 1st (then you have time to keep your valuables/wallet during this time). Same goes for showering after the session, stay safe & play safe, bros!
Old 14-12-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14090 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Any recommendations for good, cheap hotels in Chiangmai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1