The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 03-03-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
RedhotPepper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I am confused now...do u call them tits or "boobs" ..or r u referring to her nipples ?..many ladies themselves call their breasts "boobs" not tits...nipples r usually called "tits"...cos the baby's milk feeding bottle at the point where the baby sucks in the milk is called the "teats"..thus the term "tits" short form for the ladies nipples...boobs hv a bigger & larger connotation whilst tits refers to a something smaller & sharper i.e. the nipples...just my 2 cents worth...haha
Good clarification bro. But tits sound nice leh haha
Old 03-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42944 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedhotPepper View Post
Good clarification bro. But tits sound nice leh haha
"tits" sounds nicer for which one bro ??...can clarify ??...the breasts or the nipples ?? ..to me it sounds nicer for the nipples...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am confused now...do u call them tits or "boobs" ..or r u referring to her nipples ?..many ladies themselves call their breasts "boobs" not tits...nipples r usually called "tits"...cos the baby's milk feeding bottle at the point where the baby sucks in the milk is called the "teats"..thus the term "tits" short form for the ladies nipples...boobs hv a bigger & larger connotation whilst tits refers to a something smaller & sharper i.e. the nipples...just my 2 cents worth...haha
The word tits is an informal expression for a woman’s breasts and was derived from ‘teats’ which means nipples. But whether teats or tits or breasts or boobs, let’s continue sharing all those good stuff of our local celebrities.

Last edited by clear4takeoff; 04-03-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
KelloCrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
The word tits is an informal expression for a woman’s breasts and was derived from ‘teats’ which means nipples. But whether tits or tits or breasts or boobs, let’s continue sharing all those good stuff of out local celebrities.
Thanks for clearing the doubt haha
Old 04-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
AlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It doesn't matter most important they are natural .
Old 04-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
CouldBeYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderArnold View Post
It doesn't matter most important they are natural .
Natural is good .
Old 04-03-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
HuangXiaoNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Adriano View Post
He had asked his wife’s permission before catching her neh neh
Or grabbed liao then ask permission
Old 04-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Jaime Teo. Either you like her or you don’t. Not sure why Daniel Ong got tired of her but I would personally would love to taste her. She never aged at all and to me she’s looking fabulous and really horny.

Old 04-03-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Jaime Teo. Either you like her or you don’t. Not sure why Daniel Ong got tired of her but I would personally would love to taste her. She never aged at all and to me she’s looking fabulous and really horny.

I find girls with toned abs sexy as hell.
But girls with a 6-pack, not so much...
Old 09-03-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Wong Li-Lin vs Yvonne Lee. Both gives Allan Wu a hard on but why did he give up the former for the latter?

Old 09-03-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6737 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she is a beauty for sure, i like her.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
kessel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykessel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wong Li-Lin vs Yvonne Lee. Both gives Allan Wu a hard on but why did he give up the former for the latter?

I like both of them .
Old 09-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Muttoneater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kessel View Post
I like both of them .
Same , me too .
Old 20-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

In the midst of all the upcoming syt actresses like he yingying, bonnie loo, hayley/jaylee woo, somaline ang and kimberly wang, let us all appreciate how hot constance song still is and how gracefully she has aged.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
bridgez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

In the midst of all the upcoming syt actresses like he yingying, bonnie loo, hayley/jaylee woo, somaline ang and kimberly wang, let us all appreciate how hot constance song still is and how gracefully she has aged.
Still looking hot!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1