The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Rooney eyes midfield berth

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney believes he could have a future playing in midfield when his days as a forward come to an end.

Rooney, who is missing England's World Cup qualifiers against Moldova and Ukraine through injury, has revealed his thoughts on his future playing plans in his autobiography which is being serialised in the Daily Mirror.

Rooney talks of a switch to midfield, where he played last season during an injury crisis at United, explaining: "I get more of the ball, I'm involved loads and, after one game, I even think about playing there permanently, but only later in my career.

"Once I feel that I haven't got the sharpness needed to get away from defenders, I'll probably drop back into midfield for a couple of seasons so I can still influence the game."

Rooney also wrote about the agony he felt when the Barclays Premier League was claimed by arch rivals Manchester City last season on a dramatic final day which saw United beat Sunderland only for City to snatch a late winner against QPR, with United losing out on goal difference.

"Someone shouts, 'City scored two in injury time' and I feel sick. Our fans look heartbroken.

"There's nothing worse than having the same points as the champions, but being second best."

Rooney also talks about the remorse he felt after celebrating scoring a hat-trick against West Ham by swearing into a TV camera.

Upon seeing his angry face shouting into the camera after the game he immediately issued an apology.

"I'm shouting, screaming and swearing into the cameras. My face is all twisted, scowling, angry, wound up. I start to feel sick. I know I've let myself down."

"I got carried away, made a mistake, and now I regret it and genuinely feel sorry."
Old 08-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Rooney wants to stay at United

Wayne Rooney says he wants to see out his career at Manchester United, and has revealed how his recent horror injury was almost much worse.

In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports ahead of the launch of his new book - My Decade in the Premier League - Rooney has given a unique insight into his time with the Red Devils and Everton.

England's star striker burst onto the scene as a precociously talented 16-year-old in 2002, fully justifying all the hype over his potential with a stunning strike against Arsenal as he beat Gunners great David Seaman from outside the box to secure a 2-1 triumph for the Toffees.

He made the move to Old Trafford in August 2004, with the £20million invested in his services by Sir Alex Ferguson worth every single penny following a return of 181 goals from his 367 appearances - taking him to fourth place on the club's all-time record goal scorers' list and with Sir Bobby Charlton's legendary tally of 249 within his sights.

The 26-year-old is under contract with United until June 2015 after signing a new and improved five-year deal back in 2010 following an unforgettable few days when he asked to leave the club - a moment he regards as his biggest mistake - before performing a dramatic U-turn.

And, despite further speculation over his long-term future with United surfacing again in the opening weeks of the season, Rooney insists his commitment is unwavering and that he would happily see out his playing days at the Theatre of Dreams.

He told Sky Sports: "When you first join a club, you want to do well and you want to be successful. I've managed to do that with Manchester United. Being here for eight years, it's like a family club, you get to see all the history and how big the club has grown over the years.

"You feel part of it; you are part of that history. I love playing for Manchester United and as long as I am wanted to play for this football club I will be here for a long time. It is a great football club and, let's be honest, where else can you go from this football club? It is probably the biggest team in the world."

When asked if he would stay at Old Trafford for ever, he replied: "I hope so. I want to be successful here, I want to still be playing here in the next 10 years and be successful.

"You look at Giggsy and Paul Scholes, how successful they have been, they are an example to us all. That is the idea, that is the plan, and hopefully that will be the case."

Rooney is currently on the sidelines after suffering a frightening injury in the recent 3-2 victory over Fulham when an attempted block by Hugo Rodallega led to the Colombian forward's studs opening a large gash in his thigh.

Although the United star is yet to begin running again, he remains hopeful of being back in action before the end of the month, although it was terrifyingly close to the problem being significantly more serious.

He admitted: "I was quite lucky, to be honest. It somehow didn't hit my muscle. It was a millimetre away from my artery so it could have been a lot worse than it was. I have to thank God I am quite fortunate.

"The doctor said a lot of players would have fainted. They tried to cover it up in the dressing room when they were treating it to stop it becoming infected, but I told them I wanted to see it.

"It is feeling good at the minute and is healing quite well, but it is basically down to the doctor. You have to be careful and I don't want to come back too soon because I could get a bang on it and it would open up again.

"We said at the time there was a four-week scale and that would be the case, I imagine."
Old 10-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

Jones injury blow for United

Manchester United defender Phil Jones faces up to eight weeks on the sidelines with a knee injury.

Jones suffered the injury in training earlier this week and was sent for a scan which has confirmed he requires an extensive period of rehabilitation.

A statement issued by the club read: "Phil Jones has had surgery on a knee meniscus tear sustained in training that will require six to eight weeks' rehabilitation."

It is desperate news for the 20-year-old, who is yet to make an appearance this season.

After an extensive break following Euro 2012, Jones suffered a back injury that prevented him playing any part in pre-season.

He missed United's opening three Premier League games and the start of England's World Cup qualifying campaign, but Jones' return to training was supposed to be the prelude to his comeback.

Instead, Jones is sidelined until November. It means he will miss England's next two qualifiers against San Marino and Poland next month.

More importantly for United though, he is ruled out of a succession of key league fixtures, including matches against Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

In addition, he will miss at least the Red Devils' opening three Champions League group matches.

Even when he has recovered, Jones' lack of match fitness may prove a significant problem in regaining the form which at one stage saw him compared to Duncan Edwards during an exceptionally encouraging debut campaign following his big-money move from Blackburn in 2011.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Jones injury blow for United

Manchester United defender Phil Jones faces up to eight weeks on the sidelines with a knee injury.

Jones suffered the injury in training earlier this week and was sent for a scan which has confirmed he requires an extensive period of rehabilitation.

A statement issued by the club read: "Phil Jones has had surgery on a knee meniscus tear sustained in training that will require six to eight weeks' rehabilitation."

It is desperate news for the 20-year-old, who is yet to make an appearance this season.

After an extensive break following Euro 2012, Jones suffered a back injury that prevented him playing any part in pre-season.

He missed United's opening three Premier League games and the start of England's World Cup qualifying campaign, but Jones' return to training was supposed to be the prelude to his comeback.

Instead, Jones is sidelined until November. It means he will miss England's next two qualifiers against San Marino and Poland next month.

More importantly for United though, he is ruled out of a succession of key league fixtures, including matches against Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

In addition, he will miss at least the Red Devils' opening three Champions League group matches.

Even when he has recovered, Jones' lack of match fitness may prove a significant problem in regaining the form which at one stage saw him compared to Duncan Edwards during an exceptionally encouraging debut campaign following his big-money move from Blackburn in 2011.
It is a MU jinx that every year they will have someone on the long term injury list.... according to a fengshui master who went on an Old Trafford tour some years ago..... the layout of the MU medical centre is inauspicious. So this season it looks like Phil Jones turn to be resident there.
Old 13-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Evra to be dropped ?

Patrice Evra will be replaced by Alexander Buttner for this weekend's clash with Wigan, according to a report.

The Daily Mirror claims that the Frenchman - who has barely missed a game in six years - will make way for Dutch left-back Buttner.

Evra looked vulnerable in United's 3-2 win over Southampton before the international break and is likely to lose his place to give Buttner his debut.

Dutchman Buttner impressed in United's Under-21 win over Tottenham at the end of August.

United are expected to recall David de Gea in goal after his replacement Anders Lindegaard looked nervous against the Saints.
Old 13-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Van Persie concern for United

Manchester United are waiting to assess an injury picked up by Robin van Persie after he was forced off in Holland's win over Hungary.

Van Persie was forced out of the 4-1 win in Budapest after suffering a knock to his thigh, with Klaas Jan Huntelaar brought on in his place, but Oranje boss Louis van Gaal insisted he was merely erring on the side of caution.

"We took off Robin for precautionary measures," van Gaal told the SBS6 television channel.

"It doesn't seem to be too serious, but you never know. We didn't want to take any risks."
Old 14-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Rooney hates Fergie hairdryer

Manchester United's Wayne Rooney says feeling the full force of Sir Alex Ferguson's rage is "horrible", but he admits he sometimes shouts back.

United manager Ferguson is famous for giving his players the 'hairdryer' treatment when they are not performing to the required standard, and Rooney admits he has been on the receiving end on several occasions.

The striker says his manager is still a formidable figure, even if he sometimes decides to disagree and answer back.

"There's nothing worse than getting the 'hairdryer' from Sir Alex," Rooney said in his autobiography My Decade, as reported in The Daily Mirror.

"When it happens, the manager stands in the middle of the room and loses it at me. He gets right up in my face and shouts.

"It feels like I've put my head in front of a BaByliss Turbo Power 2200. It's horrible.

"I don't like getting shouted at by anyone. It's hard for me to take, so sometimes I shout back.

"I tell him he's wrong and I'm right."

Rooney says some players struggle to recover from a blast of Ferguson's anger and their confidence remains shattered.

"It spurs some of the lads on, but it crushes others," he explained.

"I've seen the manager shout and scream at people and when they've gone back on the pitch their heads have dropped. They've lost it."

Rooney recalls that Louis Saha was subjected to one of Ferguson's most explosive rants following a 1-0 loss to Celtic in a Champions League game in 2006, while he got caught in the crossfire.

"It's the worst 'hairdryer' I've seen," said Rooney. "He's in Louis' face, shouting and screaming.

"But Louis isn't the only one getting an earful.

"The manager knows I've been negotiating a new deal with the club and he saves some for me, 'Players wanting more money from the club and new deals - you don't deserve anything after that performance!'"
Old 14-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Giggs: United eager to impress

Ryan Giggs has underlined how determined Manchester United are to win the Premier League title back.

United lost out in agonising fashion to Manchester City last term and, with injuries depriving Sir Alex Ferguson of so many key members of his squad, the hangover has lingered.

After losing their opening match at Everton, the Old Trafford outfit looked set to suffer another defeat at Southampton immediately before the international break until Robin van Persie turned the game on its head.

It was the kind of result that can kick-start a season, and with Wigan the visitors on Saturday, Giggs is eager for United to find their feet.

"The lads can't wait to produce some of the football that we did last year," the veteran Welshman told Key103.

"What happened last season was tough for everyone but you just have to come back in the right manner, which is what we hope to do.

"It is going to be tough because there are a lot of quality teams out there but you are always determined. We want to get it back."

The availability of Van Persie and fellow new-boy Shinji Kagawa would help.

However, along with Patrice Evra, all three are major doubts after picking up injuries on international duty in midweek.

Holland manager Louis van Gaal took Van Persie off with a thigh injury, while Kagawa has a back injury that forced him to miss Japan's encounter with Iraq.

With Wayne Rooney already out with his gashed thigh, United would be in trouble if they were forced to operate without two more players who have made such a positive impact at the club already.

"You hope the big players that you sign fit in straight away," said the 38-year-old Giggs, who will be making his 600th Premier League appearance if he plays some part against the Latics.

"Sometimes it doesn't happen. With Shinji and Robin, it has happened straight away, which is great.

"It gives everyone a lift in the squad. Training is a lot sharper and we are all fighting for places, which is what you want.

"It just ups the performance level."
Old 16-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Scholes scores in milestone game as Man Utd ease past Wigan

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Manchester United have produced a huge second to defeat Wigan Athletic 4-0 at Old Trafford in Paul Scholes’ 700th appearance for the club.

Sir Alex Ferguson was cautious with his starting line-up, putting injury doubts Robin van Persie and Shinji Kagawa on the bench, and replacing Patrice Evra with Alexander Buttner at left-back.

At half-time it appeared to be a strange move from the great manager but as always he was vindicated with his selection process as United scored four times in the second half to notch up their third victory of the new campaign.

Veteran midfielder Scholes marked his milestone game with the opening goal in the 51st minute when he tapped in from close range when Nani’s cross from the right caused some confusion in the box before Javier Hernandez, who had earlier missed a penalty, added a second just over 10 minutes later.

The Mexican was on hand to deflect Buttner’s goalbound attempt into the back of the net to put United in the driver’s seat.

An impressive Buttner, who signed from Vitesse Arnhem this summer, then opened his United account in the 66th minute with a sharp finish off Ali Al Habsi from a tight angle following a dazzling run.

Another United new boy in Nick Powell also got himself on the scoresheet when he came off the bench to make it 4-0 with eight minutes remaining with a well-struck effort from range.

Early on, United were awarded a questionable penalty when Danny Welbeck went down under minimal pressure from Latics goalkeeper Al Habsi with the Omani able to deny Chicharito from the spot. It is believed that Welbeck will face calls for diving with the incident set to be reviewed this week.

Nevertheless, it was a stellar second-half performance from Ferguson’s men who are now second on the table, just one point behind Chelsea as Wigan drop to 13th with their second defeat of the season.

Manchester United: 4 (Paul Scholes 51’, Javier Hernandez 63’, Alexander Buttner 66’, Nick Powell 82’) Wigan Athletic: 0

Old Trafford, Manchester – 75,142

Yellow cards: MU - Alexander Buttner 45+1’, Danny Welbeck 90+2’ WIG - Emmerson Boyce 49’, James McArthur 56’
Old 16-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Alexander Buttner amazing debut Goal v Wigan

Old 17-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Alexander Buttner amazing debut Goal v Wigan
buttner's goal was a bit lucky. but kudos for his drive and determination as he "bulldozed" his way into the penalty box. his shot should have been saved by the keeper though.

the other debutant powell's goal is much better taken. sold the defender a dummy before unleashing a powerful shot that even scholes would have been proud of.
Old 18-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

PL unlikely to act on chants

The Premier League are unlikely to take action following brief anti-Liverpool chanting during Manchester United's Premier League win over Wigan.

United's biggest win of the season was marred by a short burst of anti-Liverpool chanting from a small minority of home fans following this week's damning report on the handling of the Hillsborough disaster in 1989, in which 96 people died.

The report laid bare a shocking cover-up which attempted to shift the blame for the tragedy on to its victims, revealing that South Yorkshire Police had instructed officers to change or amend their statements relating to the tragic events.

One clearly audible chant at Saturday's game at Old Trafford was "Always the victims, never your fault", believed to be in reference to the report findings.

However, the song has been sung since Liverpool striker Luis Suarez was found guilty of racially abusing United defender Patrice Evra last season, which saw the Uruguay international given an eight-game ban and a £40,000 fine.

It is understood the Premier League deem the chants to be unacceptable but believe it is a matter for the clubs themselves to deal with.

There is a history of sour relations between the two sides. A minority of United fans have directed chants to Liverpool fans regarding Hillsborough and a Liverpool minority have chanted in reference to the Munich air disaster of 1958 in which 23 people died.

A United spokesperson said the club "deplore" such songs and, in a statement, the club said: "The manager has made the club's position very clear on this matter. It is now up to the fans to respect that."

The Football Association declined to comment on the matter on Sunday.

The tension between the two rival clubs is sure to be heightened when United travel to Anfield next Sunday.

Manchester United's Supporters' Trust echoed Ferguson's statements.

MUST chief executive Duncan Drasdo said: "We enjoy a fierce rivalry but these issues transcend that rivalry.

"We agree 100% with the statement made by Sir Alex Ferguson - this is the time for supporters of these two great clubs to represent their clubs with the integrity and honour that our glorious history demands.

"Following this week's developments and release of revelatory information on the Hillsborough tragedy, MUST wishes to make it absolutely clear that just as we condemn chants mocking the Munich air disaster we also condemn any chants relating to Hillsborough or indeed any other human tragedy.

"We did hear the usual anti-Liverpool chants at the match today but we're pleased to say, despite some reports to the contrary, there was nothing that was specifically referencing Hillsborough."
Old 18-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

i just hope that those so-called united supporters stop these chants. respect the dead. they were the victims......so too were those who died in the munich air crash.....
Old 19-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Reds ready for Europe

Manchester United held a training session in front of the media on Tuesday, ahead of the opening match of the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League campaign against Galatasaray.

Sir Alex Ferguson almost had a full squad at his disposal with just Ashley Young joining long-term absentees Wayne Rooney, Phil Jones and Chris Smalling in missing the workout.

Patrice Evra was fully involved after missing Saturday’s win over Wigan Athletic, while Shinji Kagawa and Robin van Persie, sporting a blue strapping, also took part.

As ever, official club photographers John Peters and Matt Peters were on hand to capture the action.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 19-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Reds ready for Europe

great to see u back here bro alex!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1