The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 11-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Langni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Always like Tanking beach especially the Handicap toilet.. Did in the car park.. In the bushes.. Far end at the water breaker.. Simply nice unroll I was disturbed by foreign workers.

Swap to do in my gf work place. In the clinic when all left and she is always the last to go and I will be her last patient...

The place is so quiet till we realise if anyone walk pass.. Can actually hear her loud moan... Haha..
Usually the cleaner washing the toilet nearby...
Role playing doc and patient... Had many good time so far.. Can't imagine if the doc turn back to take something.. I'm fucking on his desk and my gf squirting on the floor...
Old 11-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
Defacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDefacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not exactly public sex but somewhat close enough. On fri night, as I was bonking my gal halfway, she suddenly suggested doing it at the window. Of coz I agreed. I then decided to up it by bringing her to the yard area and opened the window. As my yard faces my neighbour's yard, if he had looked out, he would have seen us fucking there naked with my gal's tits bouncing around. Awsome session as I even had her sit on top of the washing machine and spread her legs while facing my neighbour's yard. Great session!
Old 12-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 11
pangpangdragon is one of the Best!pangpangdragon is one of the Best!pangpangdragon is one of the Best!

I did once with my gf in the sand carpark near labrador park late at night. I parked facing inside and there are no cars around but can still see occasional car passing by which adds to the excitement.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangpangdragon View Post
I did once with my gf in the sand carpark near labrador park late at night. I parked facing inside and there are no cars around but can still see occasional car passing by which adds to the excitement.
be careful............. now is the 7th lunar month........
Old 12-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
death1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did it a few times in hdb staircase.

few times at multi-storey carpark.

once at a open space carpark but of coz late at nite.

once juz outside parking space at a factory.

most memorable gotta be in a shop i was working at. was doing closing when fb came to meet for dinner. was doing stock take when she suggest we try it in the shop. so she went under the counter to bj me while i was standing. after awhile we carry on to main action and finish it with a cim. but what made it memorable was when the next morning the sales person working at the shop nxt to mine asked me was it fun last nite. man oh man imagine my face turning red -.-
Old 12-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by death1982 View Post
did it a few times in hdb staircase.

few times at multi-storey carpark.

once at a open space carpark but of coz late at nite.

once juz outside parking space at a factory.

most memorable gotta be in a shop i was working at. was doing closing when fb came to meet for dinner. was doing stock take when she suggest we try it in the shop. so she went under the counter to bj me while i was standing. after awhile we carry on to main action and finish it with a cim. but what made it memorable was when the next morning the sales person working at the shop nxt to mine asked me was it fun last nite. man oh man imagine my face turning red -.-
how u wished u could disappear into thin air at that time, right? muhahahaa........
Old 12-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaPark View Post
Careful of the bangalas who will hide and watch. Peep still ok, but if its 2-3 of them, then its dangerous. That area, especially the inner part, you cry for help also nobody come save you.

Last night did it with FB at one of the reservoir and After the deed, was walking around and realised so many bangalas walking around.
Ya.. be very careful.
Bangala or Indian.. These guys are very horny.. u see the news even within India.

Long time back at an industrial area during late night I bonk my girl halfway 3 bangala or indian came out of nowhere and approached us. One of them seemed be holding his penis inside the sarong.
Lucky I noticed early. Quickly pull up our pants and drove off. So hurried that my girl left her panties behind and got in the car topless (only put back her blouse on in the car)

Didn't dare to risk it. Must be really alert. Some area in sg is not as 'safe' like touted to be able to walk at nights without harrassment.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by death1982 View Post

The sales person is M or F? If F, maybe got chance too. :-p
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 13-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
eipseletar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaPark View Post
Careful of the bangalas who will hide and watch. Peep still ok, but if its 2-3 of them, then its dangerous. That area, especially the inner part, you cry for help also nobody come save you.

Last night did it with FB at one of the reservoir and After the deed, was walking around and realised so many bangalas walking around.
Lower Peirce reservoir, if you park and walk straight in about 300m you will come to a rather large pergola with wooden seats and table. A few months ago did it with my girl there and noticed someone hiding behind a tree. Shouted at him and tell him to come out, no need to hide, we already know. After making sure he was not recording and my girl still horny wants to continue, we let he stand there and watched a close up live show! He was an Indian. Alone. Don't know if it was horniness that took over our minds or what but we somehow felt completely safe.
Old 13-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
andy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took my fb out few night back, we went to some wet market to screw her.
cut story short, brought her a new coat, dared her to go comando with only a coat to cover up. Like a pervert who like to do flashing kind. Pale brown in colour like her nipple
got her to relive my japanese hentai fantasy. Hahaha
bought rope, got a collar for her (those kind for dog to wear one). She had her pussy shaved that day for me. Got her tied up, helped her with the collar, before she wore the coat. Looking at her tied up breast, it looked like its very exposing or should i say her breast were well squeezed.
Getting hardon as i remember the scene. And i almost wanted to fuck her right on the spot. She wanted it to end fast as well, trying to touch me and unzipping my pants. I almost gave in without any exhitbit her in public.(like how she shamed me, those who are constant with the thread would see my post a few page back) l have held back knowing i would have greater fun later. Keeping a blindfold in my pocket.

As i was saying, we had dinner in her coat, when dinner almost ended. She want to go washroom before she go, she whisper in my ear "im soo wet, cant wait for our fun later" walked away with a sluttish look in her face and grinned. Damn i feel like grabbed her from the back and start fucking her. After her trip, i waste no time and drive her to a wet market. before we alighted, i took out the blind fold and get her to put on.
I lead her to a desserted wet market. As we were about to reach i whisper in her ear "i own you bitch"
I looked around, ensure no one was looking. I start making out with her blindfold on. It was dark, she has no idea where she was. She later shared with me saying its kinda sexciting.

I think im getting too detailed. Basically i got to strip her to her rope dress. Fucked her doggie, while she hold on to one of the stall. And pulling her collar up. Cim after a while, couldnt last more than 10min as she was quite loud. Walked her around with her rope on before returning her coat and head back. After we went into car she took off her blind fold and tell me "your next." and she unzip my pants and start blowing me again. We end up fucking each other again back at her place. To the extend i have nothing left to shoot.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
Holo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, would like to share my experience after reading so many here, this is my favourite thread in SBF.

I have a girlfriend who is really submissive, and will obey and do everything and anything I say with very little or no protest/resistance.

We’ve fucked at many places such as Changi Airport, Polytechnics, Hallways outside our hotel rooms, every single balcony attached to any hotel room and all full length windows etc.

Felt horny last night and made my gf change into some new clothes i bought for her

After that made her walk out of the house in 6" party heels that made her expose her butt cheeks with every step she took.

I decided to take a walk with her so others can enjoy the sight of her ass wearing that small g string too. So while we were walking with her constantly rubbing her boobs against my arms, she suddenly sped up.. I stopped her and asked her what was wrong? And she told me that a group of uncles were staring at her and she felt uncomfortable and a little shy, and that she was also getting a little wet…

A evil thought came into my mind and I slowed her down, pulled her skirt up higher and pulled one side of her spag top down, almost exposing one of her boob :d A usual 15seconds stroll along that path became a full 30seconds, after that I grabbed her and pulled her to one of the recent completed HDB flats in the east side (with a sky garden), took the lift up to the second floor (sky garden floor), and then pushed her down to her knees and forced my already hard cock into her mouth, mouthfucked her at the letter boxes area for a while.

Lifted her up and pulled her gstring aside and entered her doggy with her hands on the letter boxes, she was moaning loudly and her pussy was dripping wet within seconds! Fucked her good for a while there and then carried her up, brought her to the middle of the playground and rammed her fast standing up ( the playground was in the middle of the park which was enclosed by all the flats around).

Finally CIP within minutes ~ excitement was too much to take but will definitely do it again soon!
Old 14-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy88 View Post
Ya.. be very careful.
Bangala or Indian.. These guys are very horny.. u see the news even within India.

Long time back at an industrial area during late night I bonk my girl halfway 3 bangala or indian came out of nowhere and approached us. One of them seemed be holding his penis inside the sarong.
Lucky I noticed early. Quickly pull up our pants and drove off. So hurried that my girl left her panties behind and got in the car topless (only put back her blouse on in the car)

Didn't dare to risk it. Must be really alert. Some area in sg is not as 'safe' like touted to be able to walk at nights without harrassment.
http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014...ted-attention/
Old 14-08-2014, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangpangdragon View Post
u parked near the fence? I am not sure what is behind the fence, but 5-6 years ago, we were doing in car at the same spot....then saw a bangala actually hiding behind the fence, trying to peep thru the small holes.

i keep quiet and give him a free show
Old 14-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Hi all, would like to share my experience after reading so many here, this is my favourite thread in SBF.

I have a girlfriend who is really submissive, and will obey and do everything and anything I say with very little or no protest/resistance.

We’ve fucked at many places such as Changi Airport, Polytechnics, Hallways outside our hotel rooms, every single balcony attached to any hotel room and all full length windows etc.

Felt horny last night and made my gf change into some new clothes i bought for her

After that made her walk out of the house in 6" party heels that made her expose her butt cheeks with every step she took.

I decided to take a walk with her so others can enjoy the sight of her ass wearing that small g string too. So while we were walking with her constantly rubbing her boobs against my arms, she suddenly sped up.. I stopped her and asked her what was wrong? And she told me that a group of uncles were staring at her and she felt uncomfortable and a little shy, and that she was also getting a little wet…

A evil thought came into my mind and I slowed her down, pulled her skirt up higher and pulled one side of her spag top down, almost exposing one of her boob :d A usual 15seconds stroll along that path became a full 30seconds, after that I grabbed her and pulled her to one of the recent completed HDB flats in the east side (with a sky garden), took the lift up to the second floor (sky garden floor), and then pushed her down to her knees and forced my already hard cock into her mouth, mouthfucked her at the letter boxes area for a while.

Lifted her up and pulled her gstring aside and entered her doggy with her hands on the letter boxes, she was moaning loudly and her pussy was dripping wet within seconds! Fucked her good for a while there and then carried her up, brought her to the middle of the playground and rammed her fast standing up ( the playground was in the middle of the park which was enclosed by all the flats around).

Finally CIP within minutes ~ excitement was too much to take but will definitely do it again soon!
wah! can u update us on yr next outing? I ll be to be yr spectator......... with potato chips n coke!
Old 14-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
u parked near the fence? I am not sure what is behind the fence, but 5-6 years ago, we were doing in car at the same spot....then saw a bangala actually hiding behind the fence, trying to peep thru the small holes.

i keep quiet and give him a free show
You so good give free show.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1