The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 11-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

tks for sharing.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 17
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

I won’t go into too much details as I encountered some people sabo me before in this forum by informing the ladies whom I upped.

Unker is almost retired and happy to be a bystander since kids have already grown up. Recently introduced by an old female acquaintance that a sweet tai tai milf can be upped if she found me acceptable. Over couple nights of dinner and drinks to get to know each other better, the next encounter was arranged in a hotel all in less than a week. Unexpected and too good to believe. But it was true and 4 rounds were executed within 9 hours of staycation and I was amazed at my good old mojo was still there but partly she was simply gorgeous. As a rich tai tai with branded goods from top to toes, she has been very well maintained with whatever money can buy. Amazingly, she certainly didn’t look her age and I felt like I was in my 20’s again with waves upon waves of mutual cumming. Her bald pussy was tight as a clamshell ! And best of all, she came prepared with a luggage to cater for changes of expensive, branded lingerie and heels. It was just simply too hard to believe as I have been dormant for the longest time. We coordinated patterns from every corner of hotel room and she was truly sextisfied with our first outing.

In between sexsions, talked to her to get to know her better and that’s the story I want to share with all brothers here. She is a successful entrepreneur and her husband has been working overseas. As her kids grown up, due to emptiness, she started to look for things to do which she could not when she was busy builds up her business and raised a family while her husband has been away. She was frank and told me upfront that I am her 3rd “boyfriend” as she has multiple partners. Then I started to get worried as she insisted upon raw thru out our sexsions to feel the true pleasure but no shooting inside.

My personal take of this sexcounter is that for ladies to look for men is easy and aplenty; second is to take good care of your own wife or else she will let you wear the green hat 🎩 too !!!

Now I know she has been partying and seeing guys out there (and I bet all doing raw with her upon her insistence), I am not sure to continue to play along or call it a day. I still don’t believe this happened to me in Sin City and in all likelihood the new phenomenon of society when people are rich but empty in life and need something sexciting to fill it in.

Appreciate if some bros or sis would like to comment and advise unker here.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 16
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
I won’t go into too much details as I encountered some people sabo me before in this forum by informing the ladies whom I upped.

Unker is almost retired and happy to be a bystander since kids have already grown up. Recently introduced by an old female acquaintance that a sweet tai tai milf can be upped if she found me acceptable. Over couple nights of dinner and drinks to get to know each other better, the next encounter was arranged in a hotel all in less than a week. Unexpected and too good to believe. But it was true and 4 rounds were executed within 9 hours of staycation and I was amazed at my good old mojo was still there but partly she was simply gorgeous. As a rich tai tai with branded goods from top to toes, she has been very well maintained with whatever money can buy. Amazingly, she certainly didn’t look her age and I felt like I was in my 20’s again with waves upon waves of mutual cumming. Her bald pussy was tight as a clamshell ! And best of all, she came prepared with a luggage to cater for changes of expensive, branded lingerie and heels. It was just simply too hard to believe as I have been dormant for the longest time. We coordinated patterns from every corner of hotel room and she was truly sextisfied with our first outing.

In between sexsions, talked to her to get to know her better and that’s the story I want to share with all brothers here. She is a successful entrepreneur and her husband has been working overseas. As her kids grown up, due to emptiness, she started to look for things to do which she could not when she was busy builds up her business and raised a family while her husband has been away. She was frank and told me upfront that I am her 3rd “boyfriend” as she has multiple partners. Then I started to get worried as she insisted upon raw thru out our sexsions to feel the true pleasure but no shooting inside.

My personal take of this sexcounter is that for ladies to look for men is easy and aplenty; second is to take good care of your own wife or else she will let you wear the green hat 🎩 too !!!

Now I know she has been partying and seeing guys out there (and I bet all doing raw with her upon her insistence), I am not sure to continue to play along or call it a day. I still don’t believe this happened to me in Sin City and in all likelihood the new phenomenon of society when people are rich but empty in life and need something sexciting to fill it in.

Our society have open up quite a bit and No longer as conservative as before. With affluence and mobility, the mindset to challenge the norm and taking chances have allowed people to be more willing to bend the rules and ignore the consequences. While the rich have the ability to demand, the less well off will try with nothing to lose.
Such is the society we are living in today.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Our society have open up quite a bit and No longer as conservative as before. With affluence and mobility, the mindset to challenge the norm and taking chances have allowed people to be more willing to bend the rules and ignore the consequences. While the rich have the ability to demand, the less well off will try with nothing to lose.
Such is the society we are living in today.
Very well said, especially with the advent of mobile phone technology, it opens up a new frontier to “bend the rules” and widen the opportunities for such encounters. While the folks don’t quite care about their infidelity, I kind of feel sad for their growing kids. It is a brave new world.

I particularly like your poignant comment of “While the rich have the ability to demand, the less well off will try with nothing to lose“ as the other 2 guys whom she mentioned would fit into the bill of “nothing to lose” and I won’t go into disparaging remarks here as I know their backgrounds.

Thanks for your enlightening comments 一针见血
Old 11-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
bruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
It's not me,, but I wish to share this unexpected experience,,
I have a bestie whom I know since Pri school,,
During my wedding,, she was my bridesmaid,,,
We have been the best of friends for our entire life so far,,,
She is a flight Stewardess and single,,,
Recently she discovered our sharing on SBF and she confronted me,,

She came over to my place for dinner recently and we chat about our sharing on sbf,,
Initially was just her and I,,,
We have a nice chat,,
She couldn't believe what we did and she was so shock to know what we are so extreme,,,
Hubby came home with our 2 yr old Son and we had dinner together,,,
After dinner after our boy sleep,,,
we started to drink but the whole ambiance is quite tense,,
We then play cards game to soften the ambiance,,
And eventually we escalate to strip poker,,,
From the pics, your bestie also got a nice body!
Old 11-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 16
brownboar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownboar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownboar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post

It take 2 hands to clap to have a successful relationship and marriage. Always treat the other party well and never take them for granted .
Old 13-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownboar View Post
It take 2 hands to clap to have a successful relationship and marriage. Always treat the other party well and never take them for granted .
That’s the other moral of the story. If you don’t work hard at your marriage, there will be a lot of willing alligators to take over anytime when free pussies are offered. Though some females are using lame excuses to go astray, it still take 2 hands to clap and sometimes the fault is not men alone.

For those jerks who pm me to share my milf, you must be out of your frickin mind....
Old 13-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
EasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
She came over to my place for dinner recently and we chat about our sharing on sbf,,
Initially was just her and I,,,
We have a nice chat,,
She couldn't believe what we did and she was so shock to know what we are so extreme,,,
Hubby came home with our 2 yr old Son and we had dinner together,,,
After dinner after our boy sleep,,,
we started to drink but the whole ambiance is quite tense,,
We then play cards game to soften the ambiance,,
And eventually we escalate to strip poker,,,

I love strip poker .
Old 14-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Yes, if you do not look after your wife, they will feel depraved and will come out to meet their needs... My twins encounter, the husband always think that his wife is not sexy.

End up, she is one of the best fuck I ever had. Inverted A cup nipples, extremely wet tight hole (unfortunately, he only 3 inch, while mine is at least 6inch), so I get to stretch her hole with my size.

Best of all, her anal was so accommodating that I need not add lubs or anything, her own juices are so wet that it was easy penetrating her arse which her hubby wouldnt even wanna enter that tightness.

Memories that I loved, I still miss her up to today

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 14-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
TMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternWind View Post
I love strip poker .
Same here too .
Old 15-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
musselsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternWind View Post
I love strip poker .
I prefer strip mahjong .
Old 16-11-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
humannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had quite a few. to sum it up:
1. My ex-colleague who is attached. she was 26 when we fuck.
2. My friend's ex gf who i was interested in when they were tgt.
3. a christian friend of mine who looks very decent and pretty.
4. a tuition kid of mine (up her only when she's of legal age years later).
Old 16-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ro_met deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humannoid View Post
I had quite a few. to sum it up:
1. My ex-colleague who is attached. she was 26 when we fuck.
2. My friend's ex gf who i was interested in when they were tgt.
3. a christian friend of mine who looks very decent and pretty.
4. a tuition kid of mine (up her only when she's of legal age years later).
care to share any stories bro?
Old 16-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

tks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1