The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 12-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Recently so many new cai, all look quite promising. Dk whether shld wait for fr or just go for the previous batch. Hmmm..
Old 12-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColtPython357 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=simplevd;14203816]is there anyone have a recent experience with mermaids, pink house, and sensation touch? their line of girls looks nice but i don't see any review[
Fake pictures.
Old 12-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Qz from dh look like Rebecca Chen :/ anyone tried?
Old 12-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

simplevd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 1

So today I end up with wave from CS and I need to say I don't regret anything. Overall is a nice experience and my FR below is all from my perspective, so what you will experience and what I experience just now maybe will different.

After doing a research on which girl to choose, I end up booking Wave from CS and this is my FR.

OKT: 9/10

The response is quite fast and also passion when I ask to lower the price so much. The only downside is I think the OKT does not take the girl really well, he put a tight schedule on the girl or at least I can see how tired wave is.

Place: 6/10
The place is a private condo, it is easy to be found and clean although a bit old. What I don't like is the bathroom is a sharing bathroom, and this time I bump so many times with another bro which make it feel really awkward The only think I like about the private condo is that you can observe another girl in that stable which in this case I saw Kiss and Kiki (Both of them are different from the photos. Kiss got a small built and a cute type, while Kiki is around 160 in height and look elegant. When I just arrive at the place, I met with Kiki at the lift and she is quite the chatty type.)
Old 12-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Part 2

For the girl itself, please take note that Wave is first time doing this kind of thing and it is the last time, so after she come back maybe there will be no chance of her doing this again. Although she is first time but I need to say her service is top notch and worth every money I spent, I also give her tips

Look: 8/10

As what another bro said in the other post. It is true that the photo and the real person is different. I only see really small resemblance to the photo which the real person has a sharper face. She is a milf that looks like a malay milf. She got a sexy face and she smile almost all the time which make it a plus point. Whether she got her hair tied up or laid down, she still look sexy and beautiful. The skin tone is just like any other Thai girl which is a bit tan. The only reason I got her 8/10 is because I prefer SYT look and I like a more chinese tone skin, but other than that everything is perfect for me.

Body: 7/10

Because she is a milf, she got a bit of tummy which is not a bother for me. She is skinny and I prefer the girl with a bit more meat. I found no tattoo which is a plus point for me

Boobs: ?/10

I'm not too experience in this field but all I can say it is not flat and I still got something to grab and suck

French: 7/10

I like frenching and I don't get much from this girl. I can see that she doesn't like it but she is still trying to please me.

Painting/Fingering: 6/10

She still trying to please me in this field but I realize she still not wet after I paint her a while. Maybe my technique is not enough btw she got a tight pussy, I have a hard time when I finger her and scared to scratch her so I cancel it and instead just paint her. Also her pussy doesn't have any smell which is nice.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Part 3

BBBJ: 10/10

This is the field where I think she excel the most. She know what she is doing. Definitely got power and know when to stop and continue. She can do BBBJ for as long as you want

FJ: 9/10

Since her pussy is so tight, I can feel it grabbing my lil bro so tight She is definitely a commando type, just need to lay down and she will do everything for you. I can feel she fake her moan during foreplay, but after awhile I also feel that the moaning become real Although she didn't get wet when I paint her, but there is no KY used during FJ session and I don't know how she manage to do it
Old 12-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Part 4

GFE: 10/10

Since I start my bonk journey, this girl is the best experience I have and one of the main cause is her english is easily understandable and that is the reason that the chemistry can easily built. For a reminder, she do this job because of money problem and she do it only this time but her effort in pleasing every customer is no joke. This girl will try to fulfill every of the request. Another thing worth mentioning, the GFE is not those commercial type and she does really feel like your girlfriend There is no rush at all.

RTF:

She is planning to go back tomorrow but she said maybe she will extend for 10-14 days. So if I have money and there is no other girl interested me, I will RTF for sure

Damage: 140 + tips

She got perfect service, killer look, superb effort, also best GFE I experience so far. I see no reason on why I must not tip her.

I don't usually write FR and if I do, usually only a short one. The reason I like an FR this long just simply because this girl is a really exceptional and a super gem. Please treat her nicely until she go back

Btw, this is only my second time I bonk in Singapore. My first time is not really good and before that I bonk in KL, Malaysia.
Old 13-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5169 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplevd View Post
is there anyone have a recent experience with mermaids, pink house, and sensation touch? their line of girls looks nice but i don't see any review
I know I will be zapped for this haha...

fake pictures, same owner...

if you saw this at the 'l.....' website that I think you saw, don't try... I tried 3x, all fake pics....
Old 13-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
IchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PAM from ET88

She's very pretty, just like the picture, fairer than the average thai girl. Good figure too, except for some tummy stretch marks due to relatively recent childbirth.

Top notch attitude, cheerful and energetic. It felt like she was enjoying herself more than me even lol.. When time was up, I still haven't finished second shot, she kept saying don't worry about the time. I asked her to finish with HJ, she insisted no HJ, only FJ, and continue to ride. Super stamina.

Her english is limited, but it seems she does speak korean (not that it helps). But it's fine, who needs english when there's french

Overall i would say a very good experience.

PS: first time i ever had girl ask me for a creampie o.o

Last edited by IchikaOrimura; 13-02-2016 at 02:12 AM.
Old 13-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Actually not a totally bad FR. I put the picture and the actual person got difference, but the service made up for it. Can see my previous FR. Sad to see them doing this kind of things, especially when I visit them few times already.
Oh I see. I was looking to try Eliza. So does she look like the photos?
Old 13-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Eliza Cherie and qz?
Old 13-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Anyone tried Eliza Cherie and qz?
see my fr on eliza. syt for sure, service average.

me keen on QZ too
Old 13-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MrKitkat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beer from Et88

Okt: fast and responsive
Looks: 9/10 Very cute.kept smiling
Bj: 8/10 cap on bj but still not bad
Fj: 9/10 tight. Once you cum she will still 'milk' the cum out of you and give you cheeky smile. Rides excellent
Gfe: 7.5/10 language barrier. But she could sing english song and her voice was very sweet. I fell asleep and woke up with a blanket over me plus points

Location is very discreet
Old 13-02-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
blackheart214 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKitkat View Post
Beer from Et88

Okt: fast and responsive
Looks: 9/10 Very cute.kept smiling
Bj: 8/10 cap on bj but still not bad
Fj: 9/10 tight. Once you cum she will still 'milk' the cum out of you and give you cheeky smile. Rides excellent
Gfe: 7.5/10 language barrier. But she could sing english song and her voice was very sweet. I fell asleep and woke up with a blanket over me plus points

Location is very discreet
How's her body?
Old 13-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody tried these 2 from P1B yet?

http://www.pattayaa1baby.com/ivyreal...swallow-queen/

http://www.pattayaa1baby.com/premium...llow-queencof/

Their FR seems a little suspicious to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1