The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Many GREETINGS to all my REDS bros.

I'm wondering if any of you guys here got lobang on how to organise trip to watch LIVERPOOL play at ANFIELD.
I think must at least try to go there once before they move to new stadium...

Thank you in advance.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Bro, first part of the last 2 men, that is usually what people understand to be the offside rule. However, in my last explanation, I did highlight an exception to the rule, that is, if you are in your own half. There are several other exceptions as well. The offside rule doesn't apply when you are receiving a ball from a goal kick, corner kick or throw-in (think Stoke City)
yes, i know the u r never offside when u r in yr own half. i learned that when john barnes was playing for watford as a left winger during their FA Cup run. damn!!! it was more than 20 years ago!!!

i m just wondering when say, torres is in the everton half with only joseph yobo guarding him while tim howard goes up to the liverpool box to contest for a corner. if pool clears and torres receives the ball onside of yobo, would he still be offside???

Quote:
I wonder if we will buy any players this transfer window. A flair right winger will be great. Then Kuyt can replace Keane as the 2nd striker. Joaquim..... Joaquim
it would definitely be the premier league crown to liverpool if joaquim is signed. but i would expect joaquim to be still very expensive... he is the only winger who is still upstoppable after 10 years in the la liga. he has bulked up so much that he is no longer afraid of defenders trying to bump him off the ball when he is in full flight, unless a certain cristina ronaldo, as portsmouth had demonstrated with great effect last season. joaquim is one of the rare evolving players in modern times, the other being thierry henry. it would be a mistake if valencia lets him go for cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
But eversince they start the "got interfere. no interfere" rule, they make themsleves confused...
i m just wondering about the scenario above. if u can help...

as for the non-interfere rule, it is actually quite simple. just that managers like to argue and the assistant referees have to make split-second decisions on which conflicting offside rule they have to employ for each incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Another fellow Joaquim fan!
never heard u rave about him leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
u like botak? collina?
eyes bigbig.

but then again, yes he is quite consistent.

cheers.
eyes big big hor... but better looking than collina lah. skrtel always reminds me of the gangsters from the movie hostel... sibeh fierce!!! oh, and he plays like it is his last game... i like it when he follow thru on his tackles and clearances. the opposing striker would have to think twice about going for the 50-50 ball against him.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But the rules really state that there's no offside from a goal kick. The source is from Fifa's official website. Until this season (Stoke City), I also won't know that free throws have no offside rules. Even till now, not many teams can attack a free throw like Stoke City's Delap.
Don't worry just thinking out aloud, you are probably more right than I.

What if the goal kick is taken by an outfield player? Can we then get Alonso to blast the goal kick towards a big target man like a Delap throw?

Old 07-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
y

eyes big big hor... but better looking than collina lah. skrtel always reminds me of the gangsters from the movie hostel... sibeh fierce!!! oh, and he plays like it is his last game... i like it when he follow thru on his tackles and clearances. the opposing striker would have to think twice about going for the 50-50 ball against him.

Ya man, another Carragher
he will, with time, becomes another rock solid Jamie.

While Agger is more of a Hypia.. but less stable not as strong in the air but he can pick ppl with high ball. and even bolt the ball
Old 08-01-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
yes, i know the u r never offside when u r in yr own half. i learned that when john barnes was playing for watford as a left winger during their FA Cup run. damn!!! it was more than 20 years ago!!!

i m just wondering when say, torres is in the everton half with only joseph yobo guarding him while tim howard goes up to the liverpool box to contest for a corner. if pool clears and torres receives the ball onside of yobo, would he still be offside???

joaquim is one of the rare evolving players in modern times, the other being thierry henry. it would be a mistake if valencia lets him go for cheap.
Barnes IS the reason why I started to support Liverpool close to 22 years ago. Still the last player to win back to back Player's Player of the Year award. And that's when we were banned from Europe for 5 years. Was a bit shocked to hear him speak though. Got a pretty high pitch voice. Last time our team even released a rap MTV video. Quite funny.

Bro, my view is Torres will be offside as Yobo is the last man after the goalie went to contest for a corner. So what i feel Torres should do is to retreat to the halfway line and wait for the ball to be pumped into open space for him to chase. With Torres's speed, Yobo will find it difficult to defend such a play.

But then again bro, why bother even thinking about such a scenario? If this scenario happens, with the goalie contesting the corner and Yobo guarding Torres at the half way line, Alonso would have shot from our half and scored already! Every season also can bet on Alonso scoring from our half ok. Even Stevie can't be angry these days.

Valencia bought Joaquim for $25 million pounds before Valencia ran into financial trouble. I don't think Joaquim will ever be cheap unless he goes for a Bosman. I'm worried about Joaquim's fitness though. He seems a bit more injury prone these days. He missed out on Spain's Euro 2008 victory through injury right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What if the goal kick is taken by an outfield player? Can we then get Alonso to blast the goal kick towards a big target man like a Delap throw?
Wah, good question. Any part time referees in our midst? I won't know if receiving the kick from Alonso will render you offside or not but I know one thing. If Alonso is standing beside Reina and takes the goal kick, he would have to rush up field asap. If our opponent wins back the ball fast enough, we will be in deep trouble as we would have a guaranteed 2 players inside our own penalty box. If I remember correctly, nowadays not so many players take goal kicks for their goalie as compared to 5 years back. Will you agree on this observation?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Alonso is standing beside Reina and takes the goal kick, he would have to rush up field asap. If our opponent wins back the ball fast enough, we will be in deep trouble as we would have a guaranteed 2 players inside our own penalty box. If I remember correctly, nowadays not so many players take goal kicks for their goalie as compared to 5 years back. Will you agree on this observation?
Heh, either they play counter super fast or they have another Alonso in their team.

Hmm never really thought about the goal kicks. I guess there is some truth in it.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

I just remember what the commentator said when Gerrard side-footed the ball to Torres for him to score from close-range:

"I could've scored that!"

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post
I just remember what the commentator said when Gerrard side-footed the ball to Torres for him to score from close-range:

"I could've scored that!"
But too bad he was not on the playing field isnt it? hehe...
Old 09-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Mighty Reds - Where has our 12th man gone?

LIverpool fans pls read
Ull neva walk alone
Old 10-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

The wars have begun. Come on Rafa, about time a Pool manager takes on the perennial bully SAF.

RAFA ON STOKE, MIND GAMES AND FERGUSON
Old 10-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Old 11-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe what Rafa sees in Lucas. Can't pass, can't head, can't hold midfield, yet he's there. Even Mascherano looks so lost playing next to Lucas. Can't believe the decision to take off Riera and retain Benyanoun too. I don't understand why we are playing so defensive today. Didn't even start either Keane or a fit Torres.

Anyone got Rafa's email? Feel like sending him a strong worded email to ask him to bring his balls to his tactics. With so much talent sitting on the bench, we played 4-5-1 away at Stoke!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Sick in the gut, tat all i can say about Liverpool performance yesterday. Again making the same mistakes they had made during the first encounter. Popping in the high balls. Haven't they learned their lesson the first time round, Stoke defenders are out jumping them as they are bigger and taller. You need players with skills to split open such stubborn defense. The line up was wrong from the very beginning. Lucas was the main culprit in the central of midfield, giving away the ball and committing unnecessary fouls. Reira was not his usual self, in fact even Stevie not till the latter half of the second half than he sort of came alive. I feel starting with Babel and Keane would have been a better option, as they have the skill to open up defenses.

Well Liverpool is not going to have things easy now. Especially those things that walk away from Anfield with a point, they would have a point to prove in the return features. And if you can't win at home, it would be doubly difficult to win it away.....
Old 11-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20234 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Sick in the gut, tat all i can say about Liverpool performance yesterday. Again making the same mistakes they had made during the first encounter. Popping in the high balls. Haven't they learned their lesson the first time round, Stoke defenders are out jumping them as they are bigger and taller. You need players with skills to split open such stubborn defense. The line up was wrong from the very beginning. Lucas was the main culprit in the central of midfield, giving away the ball and committing unnecessary fouls. Reira was not his usual self, in fact even Stevie not till the latter half of the second half than he sort of came alive. I feel starting with Babel and Keane would have been a better option, as they have the skill to open up defenses.

Well Liverpool is not going to have things easy now. Especially those things that walk away from Anfield with a point, they would have a point to prove in the return features. And if you can't win at home, it would be doubly difficult to win it away.....
i share yr same sentiments too, like every Pool fan. d result is not much diff fr a defeat. i thk we missed alonso badly. d creative, killer passes in midfield were missing. like u mentioned, lucas n riera were off form. gerrard tried hard as usual but were denied by d posts twice.

stoke as expected packing their tight defence were difficult to break down, juz like when we played them @ anfield.

w/o much svc fr midfield, torres was like a lost sheep upfront. i tot rafa shd hv taken a gamble n bring keane on.

ball is now in MU's court. best result will b a draw for tonite's game. we need to control our own destiny rather than always depend on d results of other games. will lady luck continue to smile on us time n again????

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can't believe what Rafa sees in Lucas. Can't pass, can't head, can't hold midfield, yet he's there. Even Mascherano looks so lost playing next to Lucas. Can't believe the decision to take off Riera and retain Benyanoun too. I don't understand why we are playing so defensive today. Didn't even start either Keane or a fit Torres.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Lucas was the main culprit in the central of midfield, giving away the ball and committing unnecessary fouls. Reira was not his usual self, in fact even Stevie not till the latter half of the second half than he sort of came alive. I feel starting with Babel and Keane would have been a better option, as they have the skill to open up defenses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i share yr same sentiments too, like every Pool fan. d result is not much diff fr a defeat. i thk we missed alonso badly. d creative, killer passes in midfield were missing. like u mentioned, lucas n riera were off form. gerrard tried hard as usual but were denied by d posts twice.
Fellas, think about this - why do you blame Lucas? Because he was the one taking the ball in midfield, trying to find a pass through two lines of defenders. What were the more senior midfielders doing? Mascherano? Benayoun?

I don't deny Lucas had a poor game but so did everyone else, including Stevie G. It seems like every season we must have at least one or two scapegoats to criticise until the cows come home.

Of course we missed Alonso. If you want to question Rafa's tactics, I can live with that. Although we had more or less the same team with Lucas against Newcastle and won 5-1.

BPL: Newcastle United 1 Liverpool 5
Scorers: Gerrard x2, Hyypia, Babel, Alonso pen
Team: Reina, Carragher, Insua, Agger, Hyypia, Mascherano, Lucas, Gerrard (Ngog 71), Kuyt (Skrtel 79), Babel, Benayoun (Alonso 60).
Subs: Cavalieri, Keane, Riera, Alonso, Ngog, El Zhar, Skrtel.

BPL: Stokes City 0 Liverpool 0
Team: Reina, Carragher, Aurelio, Hyypia, Skrtel, Mascherano, Lucas, Benayoun (Babel 76), Riera (Torres 61), Gerrard, Kuyt.
Subs: Cavalieri, Keane, Torres, Dossena, Babel, Plessis, El Zhar.

As fans, it's ok to feel sick to the stomach when results don't go well. But it's times like this that show whether our colour is red. Call a spade a spade but be fair.

My response to the result is this: we have played two of our stinkiest games this season against Stoke. That is the ray of light. May the rest of our games be much better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1