The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 13-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
I think Emma stable need to improve time management and communcation with the girls. I reach the appointment time but okt say she preparing so I wait until 15-20 mins message okt again say call her so wait another 5 mins message okt he never reply so just cancel my slot
i never even got a proper reply from him at all .
Old 13-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Viola
Stable: LB

I like my FRs to be more story form, so I'm not going for the usual points/scores allocation. Boring long weekend so arrange with Bro Mel for a session. Initially wanted to try SYT - Ibis from PS but she's fully booked way into the late night. So turn to 2nd choice Viola after seeing good FRs on her.

Location wise was good and quiet but parking in that area could be a problem. Probably due to PH, managed to get a parking lot without problem. Was earlier by 15 mins and followed the usual procedure, wait till I'm given the go ahead to proceed. Venue is nice, spacious and clean as before. Upon entering, was greeted by what I expected, a tall lady wearing revealing lingerie and only her G-string beneath inviting me into the place. Very enticing sight to begin with.

Lead me to the room and she's quite fluent in her English language. I could speak Thai anyway hence not much of a problem for me. She sat me by the edge of the bed while I was taking off my watch to place them by the bedside lamp table. That's where the action begin. 1st she tease my neck by sniffing and whisper gently to my ears "Hmmmm... smell nice".. Then she asked what brand of perfume I'm using but being in the mood to be naughty, I refuses to tell her and made her guess over and over again. Slowly she move her hands down south to "inspect" my little brother after she had inspect the elder one. Couple with the "inspection", she starts kissing me lightly on my lips and I reciprocate in the exact manner as hers, not too aggressive, not too light and with a passion like I'm kissing my own lover. I know some bros commented that she doesn't french, well maybe I'm lucky that didn't befall on me, or she probably has improved after previous clients has given their feedback.

Didn't take long for the hard on and she slowly helped me to remove my top, follow by the rest. Was getting ready to shower and that's where the surprise comes from. She start attacking my nipples and giving me catbath in standing position. Probably she knows I've just showered before I make my way there, hence she saves the hassle and start the action immediately. She made me sit on the edge of the bed and start giving me a mind-blowing BBBJ. Damn!!! I've to take my hats off her for being able to give me such a feeling. Exactly the type of BBBJ I love best; Slow, sensual, tongue swerving over the tip of my little bro's head and knowing how to use the right amount of saliva to make the stroking smooth enough. I didn't know what to expect later but if everything were to stop there, I think I would be satisfied enough. She gave me a good 10 mins blow with me continuing sitting on the edge of the bed while she's kneeling down. Feel good but also guilty, I decide it's time for me to repay her back.

Pulled her up to the bed and start frenching with her again. Slowly I removed her lingerie and what a pair of melons she had. I couldn't differentiate between real or fakes after that mind-blowing BBBJ but they were soft and nice to grab with. Next off is her G string and I caress her clitoris gently with my index finger. She's aroused from the kissing and licking on her neck to her melons hence she's already wet. Using the moist from her pussy, the caress on her clitoris makes her releasing soft moans and when I increasing the pace of the touch, her breathing and moans get heavier. Both of us could enjoy that moment for as long as we want and not a bit of commercial feel at all. It's really love making with the right atmosphere and opponent.

I went for the cap and slowly penetrate little bro into her wet pussy. As she's real wet, no KY needed and I only managed to try the missionary position before I release my 1st load. if I'm not wrong, lasted barely 3 minutes! Season cheongsters would know, it's always the feel that makes you release and like what people says "Mind-Fucking"!! Proceed to shower and she's quite meticulous for the deed too. Cleaning me up nicely before herself.

Waited for her face down, for the massage. This aspect, she's pretty good too. She can apply the right strength at the right place, even though couple of times I felt she used her weight too much, but it still feels good and can't complain much as compared to those "piano" fingers. From the legs, to my back, turn over to my thigh then to my hands. very good session that I almost fell asleep. In fact I did fell asleep until she asked me to turn over from the front massage. That's when my little bro wake up again. Hardly any lady could get me a 2nd hard on so easily but the sight of her smiling sweetly while massaging your hands, are simply too fascinating. Just like the sight where your girlfriend is by your side, tendering to your care.

Seeing that my little bro is up again, she give me a cheeky smile, before she went down to give him a good kissing and sucking again. This time with more speed and slurping. Also attacked my balls while 1 hand is stroking. And just like the initial one, she give it a good licking and sucking for some 10 minutes and I just go for the cap. This time, I asked her to come on top of me while I was down there enjoying the view of her riding on me and seeing her melons swerving up down. She would rotate between pressing her hands against my chest, going in circular direction with my dick in her or in squatting position where she would pump with the speed she's comfortable with. Then we switched to doggie position as I could sense that she's panting and feeling tired. The feeling was so good but due to 2nd shot which I normally take longer to cum, 2nd load wasn't released until a good penetrating for some 10 mins and perspiring from the deed.

Overall, I say it's money very very well spent. Pay her + additional tips. I'm not going to say how much tips I've gave her as each to his own but I can only say I've never tip so much in my life. That's how I want to let the FL feel appreciated and if they could do a good job, I'm always willing to top up some extras. Also I would like to thank previous bros whom tried her and provide accurate FRs. This FL indeed is a good one and I enjoy the session with her tremendously. I hope after writing this FR, I won't have a hard time to book her again before she leaves. I want a session of such for my upcoming birthday bonk!

Up me if you like my FR, Zap me if you think I'm a fake and do remember to leave a PM or your nick, for either. Also have to say, what you see is what you get. I might enjoy and click with the lady, but not necessary that will happen to you. If I could recall, I think mine is the 4th FR which write positively about her. To try or not, it's really up to you.
Old 13-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108910 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobdick View Post
It is 2nd time I visited to that stable. How did you justify that It is 90% is false? I just wrote true FR as per my experience as the girl is worth to mention. Anyway It is up to you to book or not.
Cheers
I think sometime OKT do make mistake too and also it also rely alot of the ladies informationt to them. If ladies gave them the wrong infor, this may lead to them providing wrong information.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108910 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Good catch on the writer's error.

but even without that, óne could easily see this was a very lazy piece of fictional work. 90% of whatever is written here is false. Only those with short commentary or one liners are true.
Y don't you go try and them provide us with a detail fr here to show is fake? Btw, out of your 53 posts u have posted and the year u have join. I don't see any field report.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zach15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since ET88 i had been having problems finding a decent stable. Had tried LB and TY69 but neither seems to match the service ET88. Any bros willing to share their experience with other stables so far?
Old 13-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10100 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Pegasus - Mini

Tried Mini from Thai Pegusus yesterday, nearly thought that the Okt was ET88, but nope, new stable.

Was rather impressed with Okt time taken to reply, I add his number to my phone n I check whatsapp, status is online. Swee, msg him n got instant reply.

Mini is a petite syt with down to earth character, I enjoy both the fucking n also the conversation with her.

Looks: 9/10 SYT cute gal with nice eyes, face looks exactly like the photo.

Body: 9/10 smooth Natural C cup(soft kind but no sag) on a slender n slim petite frame standing at 150cm)

Bbbj: 9/10(soft n sensual, hardworking)

FJ: 10/10 (very tight pussy despite applying ky. I like the way she moves her body and silky long hair as I penetrate her.

RTF: Definitely

I simply love petite gals.
Old 13-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

up pts for you for your frank sharing as that what encounter too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach15 View Post
Since ET88 i had been having problems finding a decent stable. Had tried LB and TY69 but neither seems to match the service ET88. Any bros willing to share their experience with other stables so far?
Old 13-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach15 View Post
ET88 sure had the right girls and the right level of service huh... I still remember stalking their page everyday lol
Old 13-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
Girl: Viola
Stable: LB

I like my FRs to be more story form, so I'm not going for the usual points/scores allocation. Boring long weekend so arrange with Bro Mel for a session. Initially wanted to try SYT - Ibis from PS but she's fully booked way into the late night. So turn to 2nd choice Viola after seeing good FRs on her.
Nice compo, A+

Always appreciate a detailed FR.
Old 13-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 17
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

and ET88 huge selection is the best.. =) although some of them have returned to other stables, et88 still tops it all.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Nice compo, A+

Always appreciate a detailed FR.
Thanks bro. Just thought of sharing the same content in a different manner. Just hope the others won't find it too long and draggy but anyway, it's suppose to be for those whom can afford the time to read and research. Hahaha.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Bella Pacific Stars

Tried her just now. First time in Singapore and in this line. 24 years old and working as some kind of nurse in hospital back in thailand

Looks: 7/10 (Looks most similar to top center pic, a shade darker. Typical thai tan. Busty tall OL milfy look. Looks a little mix. The young mum whom you want to bonk when you visit your friend's house in the past to do projects)
Body: Tall and medium frame. Meaty in the right areas but no stomach fat whens standing.
Boobs: Big Cs should be enhanced, but doctor did a good job cuz felt quite natural. Abit too busty for a nurse,lol, how the patients tahan, confirm blood pressure rise one.
Frenching: Yes (She will initiate)
BBBJ: Yes(not the best. But slow and sensual. No teeth and decent tongue action.)
Nuru Massage: (Was her first nuru massage customer, ask me teach her. But i think my teaching abit lousy, lol. But still not bad, spent some considerable time slide up and down my front, initiating kissing when sliding close to my mouth)
Painting/Fingering: Slight bush. Never try just rubba rubba abit, since quite wet liao then just cap on and whack.
FJ: Missionary and finish in doggie. Responsive with facial expressions. She initiated second shot also.
GFE: Very eager to please and asks for guidance since her first time here. Bros who like to teach can train her up. Cuddles up to you after first shot. Speaks pretty good english so can comm quite okay.
Old 13-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!

Viola - LB

No need grandfather story since so many bros posted. Not the prettiest I had but fucking good FJ. Her riding damn power. Don't know who is her master.

Can tell she's damn tired so after one shot she initiate massage and didn't start second shot but I'm ok too. Massage for 30 mins straight also not bad.

Don't say bo jio. Her last day on SAT. Fast hand fast leg better book.
Old 13-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ohnupp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was itching badly for a "tricycle" and enquired around but was hitting lots of walls so finally settled for Meena and Salad.

Reply from bro cash was prompt. Location discreet. Room was clean with own toilet. Even had full mirror cabinet doors which was enjoyed not only by myself. There was a slight delay for about 10 mins but I guess these things do happen.

When I finally got to the room to be honest I was a bit disappointed initially. I am a bit of a stickler for babes who are really slim but Meena and Salad are both more of the voluptuous kind, in a healthly BMI kind of way. Both are very attractive in their own right, not fat but just not my kind. And I did enquire if Salad was the slim kind but I guess everyone's standard of slim could be slightly different. Not to be deterred I stayed positive and was rewarded.

As mentioned, these girls are voluptuous and when you get 2 such babes sandwich you in shower or in bed,wo pair of huge Cs rubbing both your front and back, foooh... cannot describe, must be experienced. Whats most amazing is the attitude of the girls.

Salad only arrived yesterday and first time doing tarma so the more experience Meena was guiding her along the way which made for a lot of comic relieve. Both girls were super enthu, bubbly, fun and seemed to genuinely enjoy it.

Cant help but feel that Meena looks a bit Jap, especially since her skin is white to the extent of showing pinkish cheeks. Her pretty face, figure and her service simply reminds me of those JAV actresses and more than once during the session I genuinely felt like I was in one, pure PSE (for the uninitiated, while locally we always talk about GFE, while I was punting in UK a lot of FL advertised the "porn star experience", aka PSE as well). Many times I caught her looking in the mirror even. When I sexpose her both of them laughed geefully.

Salad was pure horny to the point of cuteness. She was clearly trying to enjoy herself and sometimes I actually felt used! After I had one shot with each of them she actually told Meena she wanted to have one more shot with me. I didn't understand as it was all in Thai until Meena explained . Unfortunately time was against me (well against her in this case). I have to mentioned in passing though her pictures on the website looks better than in person but I guess thats only normal.

Tried Nuru and was an interesting experience, again made more enjoyable because of the huge Cs but I probably wouldn't try again. Bros interested to try can take note; go for babes with bigger jugs.

All in all real VFM session. Would I rtf? It might sound weird but probably no, as Im really into slim girls and the ocean is simply too full of girls for me to try. Bros who like healthier size beauties, especially if boobs are impt can try. Meena is headed tomorrow, but I still write a detail FR for her as its already her 2nd time here so I do suspect she might be returning again.
Old 13-09-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Aina - ps

Some days ago a dreamt Aina
I had bee trying to deam her for quite some time
but she was always booked
and not beeing a rgular I could not advance book

finally I mamanged to find a free slot that could fit my schedule
only to find out that logistics made it impossible.
In this I must thank Bro Cash whi manage to change location
and to a perfect location indeed!
really appreciated
Location / Room 10
Looks 7-8, maybe too slim, fake boobs
Cath Bath c7, an improve
BBJ 9
DFK 9
FJ 10
AJ tried but aborted due to size issues
To cut the story short:
second best bonk in SG so far
Very nice girl, active, horny, accomodating to all my request and change of positions
RTF: yes, definitely yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1