The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-08-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tauhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Gucci 🇹🇭
Stable: Flirtygirls

Arranged with OKT for a last minute morning session, response was prompt and instructions were clear.

Location was discreet. Unit was shared so only 1 common shower, barely passable cleanliness, and could hear muffled conversation from the other room.

Gucci’s a sweet smiley girl, skinny Thai-tanned with wispy hairs on her skin. Initiative with DFK. Small boobs, but nips get responsive if you figure out how to push her buttons. Shaved and clean DATY, she doesn’t overflow but more like a furnace, the fire within her builds up until she struggles to hold back her moans and finally climax whilst holding your head. Deed was like making love to a poly/uni GF, SYT BBBJ feels, inexperienced but does everything she can to make you feel good. Hole was tight, but didn’t need lube because she’s all warmed up from the foreplay, accommodating with all positions.

No issues if don’t speak Thai, able to converse in simple English.
Old 19-08-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MinMin’s back!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-08-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deeznutss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Zoey in Lust

Looks 9.5/10 sexy and cheerful type

Body 10/10 slim and tall in size with perky ass, power body

Boobs : Huge jugs 101%

Pussy 9/10 tight and juicy

Bbbj 10/10 can go deep and she loves to use her saliva to make it wet and with some hand job motion together

Fj 10/10 riding was her most powerful weapon which she ride me non stop for at least 20mins making out noisy moans and using her pussy to clamp onto my dick

Massage 9/10 was good and let me relax awhile before heading to toilet to shower n head off as a happy man
Old 19-08-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Tarma pammy & Lola yesterday (flirtygirls)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998147
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998151

Thanks for the arrangement from okt with prompt reply and clear instructions

Location Central with big room and bed for all the amazing actions on the 90mins session

Both lady service 9/10, very soild, very wild, very horny and both can French together same time, they took turns to suck my dick like those hungry wolf and their pussy let me finger them both together

Take turns doggy and missionary while the other gal will kiss and lick my body

They both let me shot all my both cums in their mouths and faces making messy views

240/2/90 for this rate damn fucking worth
Old 19-08-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tetek99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sky from Loveaffairs

19/08
Best bonk I had in a long time. Pretty face with hardly and blemishes with bikini model body. Her skin is a golden tanned (my personal preference). Dingdong character, very horny and loves sex. The moment step into the door hands and lips everywhere service gaolat ttm til the end. Must be extra careful not to kena kc.

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10 (slim tanned bikini beach bod with man made boobs)
BBBJ: 10/10 (insanely good with lotsa saliva and tongue twirling)
FJ: 9/10: ultimate sex kitten
GFE: 10/10: super easy to break ice, chat like long lost lovers post deed
RTF: a MUST
Old 19-08-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 7
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hana from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997956&highlight=

Had a small hiccup due to the change in venue which the Okt overlooked but was cleared off shortly

Reached the venue & upon opening of the door, saw a slim yet tall(160+cm) SYT standing before me.

Looks: 8/10 Natural pretty without makeup, not far off from her third photo. won't reject type

Body: 9/10 (Slim, Tall and have the curves at the right places. Nice & firm Skin, ass for doggy and boobs(B) are natural & just nice for me as I dislike enhanced boobs.)

French/kiss: 8/10 (quite wild and long time)

Bbbj: 8.5/10(suck me slowly with hand motion and tongue skull solid)

FJ: 9/10 (Her moan is natural and sexy,Accommodates to your requests, once she is high she is a wild kitten)

GFE: 9/10 (hugs and kisses. Can chat anything under the sun, maybe because i prefer to communicate in Thai to break the ice. (She does know English) Will Hug and kiss and tease me at times during the break before we go for the 2nd pop.)

Overall: 9/10 (she's a gem. Tender, sweet, caring. Bros out there she is a must try. For you to try & find out for yourself.)
Old 19-08-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Tssoull is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for ONESIAM
lady: sake
Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 man made, but nice and firm
Bbbj: 10/10 superb!
Fj: 9/10 very accomodating!
Gfe: 10/10

Overall: 9.5/10 she is very nice and accomodating! Will treat you like a king, wash you clean from head to toe.
And the bj starts right after your soap is washed off in the shower!! Tip top service!
Old 19-08-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cherrypie is Cool - loads of Potential

Had Yuki (Seduction) today ;

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=yuki

Those bro who would want to get her service by this commando girl.

Looks: 9/10 her face got a korean/japanese features that makes her looks like a bit korean

Body: well I just said kept properly and nice to look at

Boobs: easily B or abit bigger, soft

Pussy: Naturally wet

GFE : High

I won't grade on her service cos she is a true commando. DFK, DT bbbj, fj any pattern u can/want.

Bros should give it give it a try before she leave.
Old 19-08-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Bro Ninja, your FR writing is damn good. Read already want to go book her immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWarrior112 View Post

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815

Booked Tammy for an early morning pre work session tdy. Location is in the East, quite a bit walking distance from the mrt but with ample parking.

Reached the location and WhatsApp the okt for her room number. Had to wait a while as I was early and she was still preparing herself.

After a couple of minutes, got the go ahead from her okt and made my way to her room. When she opened the door, the lady I saw didn’t disappoint me. She’s quite a looker though she isn’t a ravishing beauty.

Once in the room, she auto hugged me and helped me undress. After which we proceeded to the bathroom where she gave me a rubba and a thorough cleaning. I used my fingers to tweedle her nipples and her expression was priceless. She repaid my twiddling with a fantastic BBBJ alternating with deep throat. After that she asked me to put my 2 hands on the wall and arch my back/butt. She then proceeded to kiss and lick my back and moving downwards where she gave me a very solid AR, rimming my arse and flicking her tongue on the outside which felt damn great. After that, she squatted down and put her head between the wall and my rock hard dick, grabbed my butt cheeks with her two hands, opened her mouth and basically got me to mouth fuck her…damn…this is the best experience I have ever had.

After about 10 minutes, she stopped and took a towel to dry me up before drying herself. She held my hand and led me to the bed where I lay down and she turned butt facing me and continued with a BBBJ while I gave her tight little hole a very good tongue lashing. After what seemed like an eternity she turned around and took an Okamoto 001 condom and proceeded to cap me. She wanted to sit on me but I told her to lie down flat on the bed. I started kissing and licking her back until I reached her butt. I kissed her butt and used my finger to try to finger her butt hole but it was too tight so I did the next best thing…I used my tongue to lick her ass hole, returning the favor by ass rimming her. She started moaning in estacy and I used my middle finger to dig her pussy. After a while, I lifted her butt up and slid my rock hard cock into her inviting hole. Damn it was super tight and after banging her for a while I finally came in her pussy. I was so tired that I lay on the bed panting. She removed the condom and disposed it. After that she came over and gave me another frenching session before leading me to the bathroom for a wash up.

After washing up, I found that I only had around 20mins left and was ready to forgo the 2nd shot since it would be quite a ruxh to finish it. But being the sex addict that she was, she just told me to lie on the bed while she did her thing. She took a cap of listerine from the bathroom and took a large sip, then she started to listerine BBBJ me. WTF….this feeling is super great. Imaging having a super duper mint feeling on your dick coupled with tongue twisting action. My dick had never felt this shiok ever before and it was not long before I unloaded my 2nd shot into her mouth. Damn…this is the first time any gal had ever made me CIM so quickly.

By this time I only had 5minutes left so I quickly took a shower, dressed and left an extremely satisfied man. Before leaving, I asked when her last day was and she said 28th.

So any bros who still hasn’t tried the ultimate service queen please mark this date in your calendar and visit her before she leaves.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 9/10
Listerine BBBJ: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Frenching: 9.5/10
Catbath: 9/10
FJ:9.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.5/10, the best gal you’ll ever find. Don’t miss her.
Old 19-08-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
crossroadd is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick FR for Amber @ Silkstockings :

Looks: 9 cute looks and very seductive, but has a sweet smile. Quite fair and long hair, plus point for me

Body: 9.5 hourglass body shape, nice butt. Can see body well kept

Boobs: 9 Not too small, fits her frame and nice to hold! Love em squeezing and fondling, sensitive tits too.

BBBJ: 10 Gave dirty licks Like that she doesn’t mind when her mouth covered in saliva. Gives deep and long suctions. Sucks for very long, not tired at all.

FJ : 9 Worth the time and $$$$. She is wild and super sexy. She didn’t mind changing one position to another. No black face given just sexy moans and grinding.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=amber

Will RTF once I recharge, thanks bro!
Old 19-08-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 16
woohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to allwoohoo123456123 is a name known to all

Julie from terminal21.

Looks almost same as photo. Young and Body very good, big boobs and ass with hourglass figure.

Friendly and accommodating. Very good.

RTF: soon!
Old 19-08-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 0
popball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpopball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpopball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpopball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sindy from Lust365 has got those naughty look. Some language barrier but we have got no problem understanding each other.

Overall I would rate the session : SOLID

Look: 9.5/10 No doubt being the same girl as advertised, usual tan but no complains,

Body: 9/10 tight slender body.

Boob: 10/10 Nice to grab, tits are soft and responsive

FJ: 9/10 Warm and tight pussy, naturally lubricated, very wild, she knows how to really give me a good time. Change like 3-4 pos.

GFE: 9/10 Felt natural without fake moans or over courteous service, felt much like bonking a FWB
Old 19-08-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PSA for those looking to book Yuri from Merci, don't bother. I kena the bait and switch as the Yuri in today's listings and previous FR's have gone back, replaced by an older looking FL who just arrived to SG for the first time yesterday and said her name was also Yuri.

I showed her the ad from the original syt Yuri and she said it wasn't her. Anyway, just a word of warning, okts should learn to be more honest, will not get any repeat business from me.
Old 19-08-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
justpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick review for Zoey from Lust for her good service

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=zoey

Looks: 9 90% resemblance. Same girl in photos
Body: 9 hourglass body shape. Knockers are huge. Hips are wide enough to give her good shape
Bbbj: 9 sucked like a pro. Very good tongue works in licking me also
Fj: 9 she's the horniest I've had I feel. She enjoyed her nipples being sucked while in corgirl. Her huge knockers are really turned me on a lot honestly speaking.
GFE: 9 she knows how to treat a man for sure
Old 19-08-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4326 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Gift from galaxy

Best bonk for far this few months

Looks 9/10 very chio and slutty

Body 9/10 perfect slim and big boobs

French 9/10 very aggressive type

Bbbj 9/10 suck and suck non stop until damn high

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean

Fj 9/10 we fuck non stop and her moan loud till next door also can hear and she very horny type

Definitely a great fuck

Power la, she's back again, tmr need to bonk her boobs again haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1