The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/zaramassage/

Yellow fruit change name into fashion label.
New place is big and clean.
Old 23-05-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25013 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
It's the same old one lah. Known her since she just arrived in SG.

Great boobs, and body but awkward conversations. BBBJ is so so, but at least willing and she doesn't complain. But despite visiting her many times, just somehow cannot get that "gum" feeling.

Pics don't look like her lah, but real person still acceptable. I like her boobs, so once in awhile when I feel like grabbing some boobs, I will rtm

This line is not suitable for her lah
Thanks! Indeed, we need someone who had visited her when she arrived in SG and also visited her recently to clear the air. Same sentiments about her boobs, body and conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The confusion basically started when that guy said she told him the old kk is not her and she was re-using her ads..

She should just come out to make an official announcement on her wc to clear the misunderstanding..
I now know that kk is bullshitting me afterall! I did not know she is so popular with bros here. Drawn quite a remarkable response from a variety of bros. Also learn about why she said what she said to me ... Apologies if anyone has been inconvenienced or angered! (For me - no rtm, as she is actually reluctant to kiss/french althu she said she can!)
Old 23-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

Have visited Xiao Bao a few days ago. She has a new home now in area G.

Her look is good, but not outstanding. The main point is that she looks young, probably 25 to 29.

Her boobs are great. B+. Dark nipple and she doesn't mind if squeeze with strength, but she doesn't allow kissing it.

Her pussy had little hair. It is warm and soft!

Petite body and soft long hair. Great to rub the rod.

Her massage is... Forget it.

Overall a vanilla service on the menu. Need to be creative to derive the fun.
Old 23-05-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

Pineapple pie, Lemon pie or Mango pie?
Old 23-05-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look: 7/10 looks discounted from pics looks late 20s early 30s i would say
Location: walking distance from MRT. Area was well maintained
Body: small in size with real boobs but has slight slag
Massage: a below average massage i would say
GFE: 7/10 chatty but nothing much on sensual
Roaming: just a disappointment compared to what one of the bros has posted
WTM: many better ones out there for the grabs
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xia-mei-massage/
Old 23-05-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ashkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Bro Crusader, been seeing you mention your interest in many girls
you finally make up your mind already?
Don't worry lah just go for Elmi. Service standard is there and looks is YMMV anyway but good for many.

FL service available.
Listed on other site.
Sorry I am new may I ask which site? . I'll about fj French and bbbj . Don't want to waste vit m then all the way there no this 3 service . Please help bro can pm ?
Old 23-05-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Pineapple pie, Lemon pie or Mango pie?
You forgot Durian Pie ar.
Just into the season.
Season getting better for those who like it.
Price will be dropping from this week.
Old 23-05-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BlueGallant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for coke

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/coke-massage/

Looks: 8/10 I literally wowed when she opened the door. Resembles the video particularly and is a cute GND SYT with a pair of deep dimples.

Location: 7/10 Central location and need some walking from the nearest MRT station

Body: 8/10 Petite but well endowed. Skin is fair and complexion is porcelain smooth. I like fondling her boobs

Massage: I am not there for massage so will not be giving any rating

Sensual: 8/10 Gives catbath and lots of hugs and I don’t feel awkward with her and can chat with her like a friend

RTM: They said coke is addictive and I definitely agree
Old 23-05-2023, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She offers SM service now? Anyone tried?
Old 23-05-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

she just return ?
Old 23-05-2023, 08:09 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahah, alright. Just considering my options. Yea, unfortunately still new, so haven't been able to get some of the more popular ones. So far I visit one not popular at all, noone interested one.

In a few days got a little free time, but need find around north east (purple line) one, so yea, considering my options. And since not sure will get reply or not, probably will have to contact a few options before I actually get a booking.
Can try Nicole, she will write good review on you if you treat her well.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-05-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Have visited Xiao Bao a few days ago. She has a new home now in area G.

Her look is good, but not outstanding. The main point is that she looks young, probably 25 to 29.

Her boobs are great. B+. Dark nipple and she doesn't mind if squeeze with strength, but she doesn't allow kissing it.

Her pussy had little hair. It is warm and soft!

Petite body and soft long hair. Great to rub the rod.

Her massage is... Forget it.

Overall a vanilla service on the menu. Need to be creative to derive the fun.

Tried her before. Yea agree was plain vanilla and youthful prob 23 or 24. Nice figure too full of youth. Also cant zhut la.

Also dont think she allow touching below too at least from my past encounter. She has her limits and which is same as most others i guess.

Good to know she moved to new location nearer to me can arrange for more sessions.
Old 23-05-2023, 08:45 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Tried her before. Yea agree was plain vanilla and youthful prob 23 or 24. Nice figure too full of youth. Also cant zhut la.

Also dont think she allow touching below too at least from my past encounter. She has her limits and which is same as most others i guess.

Good to know she moved to new location nearer to me can arrange for more sessions.
Just top up lah. Pay 120 cannot get lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-05-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

wow what a pleasant surprise! glad she has finally decided to be listed. Even offers SM, more and more realise this is a lucrative business and normally do less lol. Bad news for non SM bros like me though. I experienced the same with Jessica in the past, once they built up SM clientele, much harder to get a last minute slot. And SM customers will have higher ranking preferences since they pay more. But the idea of pretty Mango as SM queen is indeed enticing, even if I not into this genre
Old 23-05-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I think Bro kopi meant that Carrot's contact can be found in HC thread, not in a HC.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=918986

She is indeed a surprise to find such quality. I also don't like the venue, but what to do, she's just too good not to go. Lol. Code red now, will cheong her in a few days.
Hi bro the link cannot be found! Can PM me the number? Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1