The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up royston not fit to be teacher

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

this royston, an indian appearance physical education teacher but do not know why he used the name royston as this is how we addressed him back in serangon garden technical secondary school in 1992 and 1993. if he is still teaching its almost more than 20 years aldready must be in his fifties and hope nowadays theres marked improvement in nie training standard. i recalled back then, he was a newly posted physical education teacher and all must called him mr royston funny right no surname at all? he got two trademarks, maybe new so want to show off of stamped his authority among students; anyway its laughable then and now. he was not discipline master but when he walked around school and saw students never greet him or did something wrong like running (what a joke nie train teacher this way?), this royston will knocked down the student army style meaning do push ups for guys and girls kena scolded. he also liked to used students guys again as basketball pumping their heads and the student jumping on squat funny (again nie teach such exercise meh siao). besides teaching physical education, he also taught lower normal stream classes history. and his trademark was when giving marked test papers back, expect students to come in front to collect while he stand in front of class, and if you score well he will wait for you to hand to you but if you suay suay scored badly according to him, he wont wait for you but before you reach him, will throw your paper to the floor and you squat down picked it him in front of him, both male and female students the same treatment. i saw it my own eyes once and felt its so shameful for a teacher to do such a disgusting act to shame students and trampled their pride. same thing when royston anyhow knocked students down army style in school, the school management and teachers also ddint care about his behaviour. this is why 20 years later i can still recall and write it down as history. 20 years ago as a student and even now as adult i still think this royston is not fit to be a teacher at all. if this royston is still in your school, ask him if he can recall what he did in 1992 and 1993 serangoon garden technical secondary school or if he still doing same thing in your school? then good luck to you

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1