The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 14-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

My long lost Mistress is in KL now.. She demand me to come and see her..
Should I?
Old 14-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
Ture. and she is really really a nice lady.....like a sexy big sister for me....that's why i like her...

she will leave SG by the end of this week...I've had my last session with her last week....an overnight session....no regret....miss her...
Wow.. you overnight, do what bro? The whole night tortured?
Old 14-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Spent about $4k last year, all with La Siora.

Heading to Japan end of this month for 3 days. 3 days, 3 sessions. One of them will be with Mistress Hibiki..finally!
Mistress Hibiki is very cool. I'm envious.
  • If you plan on visiting Nagoya on an Friday or Saturday, then don't miss to book a table at The h as they are often fully booked.
  • If your in Tokyo
    1. the best bar is Eureka.
    2. closely followed by mode et Baroque.
      1. mode et Baroque's 10 year anniversary party is in Feb 20-22.
All 3 are excellent places to recuperate in between sessions, just be careful what you wish for, Eureka can be full on.

HD9.
Old 15-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am based in KL but have not tried any of the Mistresses here yet, although bro Cajsam has shared and given me a few numbers previously. This is partly due to financial matters and I would prefer to save up for a Mistress that I feel I have a connection with. I would be happy to post a FR after my session with a Mistress, so if any bros are willing to share the visiting KL Mistresses contact, please pm me. Thanks.
Old 15-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Limkopi08 is a name known to allLimkopi08 is a name known to allLimkopi08 is a name known to allLimkopi08 is a name known to allLimkopi08 is a name known to allLimkopi08 is a name known to all

Happy New Year to all bros
Old 15-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrtt View Post
PRCs dommes are the best in 2 areas, PRCs dommes charge the cheapest compared to dommes that are local-singaporean, pinoy, japs etc and somemore PRCs dommes are much more prettier than pinoy, local-singaporean, thai dommes etc.

I ever came across a local-singaporean domme she want to charge $300 just to lick her foot. Ridiculous. And somemore her face is very average-looking and mediocre only. I shall not name her name here though.

PRCs dommes often are very willing to charge only $80 to $150 maximum for pure foot fetishism-related bdsm activities that do not involve any additional toys or gadgets.

PRCs dommes are the most suitable for those foot fetishists that want the dommes to have very pretty faces and want the domme to charge cheaper a bit, and no need any additional toys or gadgets.

Pure foot fetishism-related BDSM don't need the dommes to have any toys or gadgets actually.
well said bro.. I fully agree with you...
even myself who can't speak chinese can play along well with cuttie PRC mistress.
Old 15-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

by the way my long loss mistress is not in KL now... she is in JB...

Last edited by dell_lee_2003; 15-01-2014 at 09:08 PM.
Old 15-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe you can convince her to come over to Singapore for a short visit and we could go over to pay a tribute to your domme. Afterall, she must be of some high std to be considered your long lost mistress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
by the way my long loss mistress is not in KL now... she is in JB...
Old 16-01-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Darga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Greetings, Im new to this forum and just found out about this place! Been reading a few of the posts in this thread. Im going to Tokya in April for two weeks. Besides some sightseeing I have decided to visit a Prodomina. However, I have heard that foreigner are not allowed to enter in some clubs. After reading a few posts I checked La Siora and Sweet devil. They both seemed to have gotten some good comments. Are there any other BDSM clubs that accept foreigners that you guys could recommend? I just want to say that the Mistress at both places looks amazing!

Since Im new to the Japanese bdsm scene I really need to ask some stupid questions so I dont look like an idiot when Im doing the actuall booking. At both La Siora and Sweet devil I find it a bit hard to find what the Mistress can do or dont want to do lists. Can you email the Mistress to ask or do you email the club? Usually when I have visited Prodomina in Europe I have always had a conversation before to set the limits and discuss my preferences. Is it the same procedures in Japan or do they just follow the list of preferences that you sent in ? One of the thing that I often ask for is strapon action. I usually bring my own quality harness and dildos with me. Is that okey to do so or do they prefer to use their own equipment ? To a more sensitive matter, do they allow you to ejaculate in front of them while they are watching? Also, I wonder if someone could recommend a Mistress that are skilled in Kinbaku, strapon and fisting ? Yes I got some weird kinks but I hope there is a good Mistress in Tokyo that can fullify my preferences. Any help are much appreciated.
Old 16-01-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

the is a PRC mistress just back to sin,some bro may be know her,she is not that pro but wish to learn more,and she enjoy the SM session.
Old 16-01-2014, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CanOfSoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm me also
Old 16-01-2014, 07:08 PM
pens

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
the is a PRC mistress just back to sin,some bro may be know her,she is not that pro but wish to learn more,and she enjoy the SM session.
i sent you a pm
Old 16-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's a Stacy here take a look. Provides sm service

http://sammyboy.online/showthread....7&highlight=sm
Old 16-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
There's a Stacy here take a look. Provides sm service

http://sammyboy.online/showthread....7&highlight=sm
Stacy is the same person as Shu Qi from forbiddencity. I believe some bros already posted a few reviews on her a few pages before.

I have tried her but only for massage, not SM service. Maybe I should give a 2nd try if she has the outfits or props.

Nice to see so many reviews of PRCs here. They deserve a chance, and as some have said, one doesn't really require a professional mistress if the requests are simple enough
Old 16-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was stationed in the Bay Area for the past 2 months and found another chance to have a session with Su Lyn from The Gates.

Looks - 7
Body - 8
Skill - 9

Typical Asian look but exotic enough, highly skilled (the gates is one of the more reputable establishments in SF). Located in a quiet suburb in Oakland, I would recommend anyone visiting the area to spend an hour or two there.

I requested for her to be in full latex and she didn't disappoint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1