The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Old folks home is like that de ma! One play drum the other play guitar Lor! 一唱一和 嘛!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Anywhere la...55555.. agent? Who? Who? Where got? Intro 1 for me Leh..
You can charter his stealth hairycopter service!

Wow first time see bro Happyman007 so pissed off!

Jai yen yen Ah Hia.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
my england no good cannot write long love letter to that fxxker, so no choice i can only use my professional hokkien language to fxxk him of CM thread.

Tahan him very long and so piss off to see many thread invaded by them, if they want to talk so much just do in their own thread and not disturb others viewing lah, really stupid fxxking idiots.
Wahh..Pak Happy tak Happy lah..
Pak..aku lagi spa di Delta nie..
Udahlah ..ngobrol ama orang gila ngapaiin..
Old 06-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
spa delta yang di mana pak? aku lagi mau ke jkt nih besok

gak lah, itu orang gila bener2 anjing anyhow bark even come to CM thread, bener2 anjing dia.

aku lagi mau planning ke pattaya nih, pak ada di sana gak?
Lg di Btm nie..
Hari Dua depan pulang lah..ada urusan dikit usahaiin rotan.
Tu anjing bener kena rabeas nyalak nyak henti..usah di ladenin..kita kita enjoy aja..
Old 06-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finish fucking your mother CB? And so free to reply so long again?

Now go back and KNNBCCB again
Up points! Calm down! No long thesis then the spell check function would be under utilized Liao!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
tqtq, that idiot mofo eat potato & talk too much until i cannot tahan, only use hokkien to 问候它老母 this is what i call 以黑治黑
upped u too.... jiayou jiayou!!!!!.. CM,CM here I come!!!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happyman and Nonteerak,

Why not just ignore this kind of people who are trying to make themself popular by irritating others to get attention? Just like how actress purposely zaogeng to earn newspaper frontpage? He is basically too free hoping to get u guys to entertain his boring life.

WE ALL know who we are and where we are, thats why we dare to post and share with others in this particular thread, better than those who never contribute anything good but only try to create havoc and sow discord.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
tqtq too, come let me know if I around in CM we go makan or drink.
Jio me too? haha
Old 06-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my apologize, shouldn't the fighting move to here?

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=493723
Old 06-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes true, but sometime just cannot tahan but also nice lah to Fxxk him like nothing and yet that potato idiot still speak potato

You got your new car and can drive alone already mai??

I leaving tmr for a week plus and back before x'mas we go drink ya
I all along have a car even before i come CM to stay. Got try driving around to Chiangmai Uni Night market, Airport plaza etc. Aiyah, can meet u somewhere then u lead the way ma. Jio others also.. if not i sure will make u boring because i dont drink, only coke.. haha
Old 06-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

HMmmm.. got zapped here.. seem like ppl wanna start zap game...55555...
Old 06-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
is ok lah, i not concern point but more enjoy to read fellow member sharing experience and try to help people when they come to CM. Only those idiots think the point can change for free fxxk hence making so much noise when he kena mass zap in CP thread.
No worries.. i roughly know who zapped me.. I can handle myself.. 5555.. is not them.... will definitely try coming for my virgin trip to CM.. hope to see u guys when there..
Old 08-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Lol...Oldman indeed poor thing! Now resort to talking to himself! Really admire his energy at such an old age still has strength to fabricate story out from the old cp thread! Guessed his hand can only has the strength to tap keyboard instead of holding his own kkj!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 08-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
I all along have a car even before i come CM to stay. Got try driving around to Chiangmai Uni Night market, Airport plaza etc. Aiyah, can meet u somewhere then u lead the way ma. Jio others also.. if not i sure will make u boring because i dont drink, only coke.. haha
Wah good lah another resident!
Finally you settle down in Chiang Mai nicely!

Please report any humsup info if you have any updates!

Go Sayuri Soapy Massage Parlour drink coke or kopi.
Good place to kill time and wash eyes.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
yipsi is Cool - loads of Potential

Hit the bull's eye..... Acute observant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1