The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ Pick me...pick me.....
Hahaha epic!
Old 19-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
....Is this a real girl or LB. If LB looks like a real girl. If real girl you must be real smooth talker, get to rabba her in broad daylight in public. ha ha
100% LB He went to the show with his wife and son, and then after show, met with the "girls." The girls get to make extra cash by having their pictures taken with guests
Old 20-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tehsipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR - Bangkok Soap Massage / AGoGos (part 1)

Bro Akinisan,

Only a few syts speak english and no like the farang. The others that speak are usually the more seasoned hois with farang flavor and so are a bit like Chang.

Yes the shaven or trimmed hois are a feast for eye to those who sit by the bar.

It both good and sad that the prettier (not very much smarter) SYTs are opting to go for bars and not agogo bars.
Old 20-05-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

FR - Bangkok Soap Massage / AGoGos (part 2)

Overdue FR (part 2) - On Nana. will try to condense it because too much..

Again.. Disclaimer: below are my observations and happenings, forgive my language and points.

Nana Plaza (open 8pm, close 2am/ Nearer to Pleom Chit BTS than Nana BTS)
Since there are many, I will focus on the Rainbow 4 and LBs

Rainbow 4 (level 2 in the corner furthest from the entrance)
No entry. 1 drink is about THB180.
Only BF is fixed (600) Girls are based on nego(recommended prices are 2.5 for ST and 5 for LT). Friend kenna a 1k farang tax.
Girls here speak english and are friendly if you are nice to them.
Offer a drink before they ask for one. if they don't want a drink, its a sign they are not interested and so, send them back to the stage!
There are 2 stages, one for the ang moh which shows boobs (cos ang mohs love boobs??) and the other for asians. the asian stage have korean, chinese and also taiwanese looking puyings. As of this writing, look out for 22, she got that taiwanese look.
Comments: Always packed. Girls are some of the best you will find in the plaza. Pick girls from the stage and not those who come up to you. Personally, each trip I will go look see and never fail to pick one! Go early. Most girls will want to ST, unless you bring them clubbing then LT it is!
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Get a seat in between the 2 stages, best view confirm!

Others
Check out Angelwitch if you want to see a live show, which is every hour starting from 2130.
Compared to rainbow 4, others have a sad customer turnout. This was so painful, I could not stay. HOWEVER, go take a look, sometimes there may be a gem or 2!

Special Mentions(by now you should know, are for LB bars)
A samster and I went on a LB bar hop to get a sense of the LB scene. Did not take them out.

Obsessions
Former number one. Ladyboys here are not as pretty as they should be. Would not recommend to sit in unless you find some you like.

Casanova
LB here hang outside the bar and boy, are they cheeky. always coming up to check the size of your other head and give you a peck. The ladies are outside and so the pub is empty. did not go in. Caution - do not defend, just let them. they are stronger and more agile than us manly men

Temptation
The hottest ladyboys in the entire plaza! I see them whenever I am smoking outside Rainbow 4. Yes bro, I was looking at ladyboys and using my smoke as a screen so can bio. Some of them will make you wonder why not try a LB

Straps(corner next to Rainbow 3)
Very small pub. Found 2 LBs that will made samster and me consider (10 and 15). BUT the service is so bad, please do not patronize. drinks are ex, LB attitude is bad and the MMS was hinting to us to leave before we finished our drink. We would understand if it was a packed night, but the pub only had a handful of people. WORST LB bar ever!

Part 2 done. Tomrrow Part 3 - Soapy!
Old 20-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: FR - Bangkok Soap Massage / AGoGos (part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsipeng View Post
Rainbow 4...
Only BF is fixed (600) Girls are based on nego(recommended prices are 2.5 for ST and 5 for LT)
Thx for review. Rainbow 4 is a bit overrated IMO, and prices at NANA increasing while service quality decreasing in general.

I recall most ladies very reluctant to do LT, most I asked only willing to do ST and just leave after mediocre service. For 3100+ total, I said forget it, and went to Thermae to find ST for 1500 instead. You could also goto Posseidon and have massage with maybe 2 shots for 2500 or 2700 with better service. 3100 is too expensive for ST in Bangkok, unless you are too buzzed/drunk to care.
Old 20-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsipeng View Post
Overdue FR (part 2) - On Nana. will try to condense it because too much..

Again.. Disclaimer: below are my observations and happenings, forgive my language and points.

Straps(corner next to Rainbow 3)
Very small pub. Found 2 LBs that will made samster and me consider (10 and 15). BUT the service is so bad, please do not patronize. drinks are ex, LB attitude is bad and the MMS was hinting to us to leave before we finished our drink. We would understand if it was a packed night, but the pub only had a handful of people. WORST LB bar ever!

Part 2 done. Tomrrow Part 3 - Soapy!

Be careful in Straps. They are well known for being aggressive and fights among the girls/boys and customers are common everyday events

Up you for your FR sharing spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thx for review. Rainbow 4 is a bit overrated IMO, and prices at NANA increasing while service quality decreasing in general.

I recall most ladies very reluctant to do LT, most I asked only willing to do ST and just leave after mediocre service. For 3100+ total, I said forget it, and went to Thermae to find ST for 1500 instead. You could also goto Posseidon and have massage with maybe 2 shots for 2500 or 2700 with better service. 3100 is too expensive for ST in Bangkok, unless you are too buzzed/drunk to care.
Good to see views like these instead of the usual Singaporean 'its only money' replies!
Old 20-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 15
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
bro. 3 days enough ah? hahahaha
I will be there as well, let's go chiong one of the night. are you familiar with the piak piak places there? Pm me.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 20-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Actually I don't think R4 is overrated, relatively speaking. If you wanna compare to SK or kapoo clubs, then obviously you'd find it pretty crappy. But I think if you only look at SC or Nana, then R4 is probably the best. One thing I don't understand though, with Thermae just a couple mins away, why would one patronise Nana or SC?

True on the LT currently, girls don't really like to LT. And the attitude of the girls there really goes down low now, probably at other popular AGG's as well.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 20-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Actually I don't think R4 is overrated... One thing I don't understand though, with Thermae just a couple mins away, why would one patronise Nana or SC?
R4 is probably the best of the Nana Gogos for Singaporean tastes (fairer skin, non-Issan, softer Chinese looking SYTS). However, I'm just into big tits, don't care about skin color or facial features as much, so its not better for my preferences.

Nana/SC are gogos with a high energy environment, making it more fun to drink and watch girls dance in bikinis. Thermae is a simple pickup joint where girls stand in a line or sit in booths while looking bored. Here you just pick a girl and leave usually, and not type of place for drinking several rounds. Usually I goto Thermae first, and if I cant' find something i like I'll head to Nana/SC to look for more expensive options.
Old 20-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

R4 isn't overrated. It is just not that worth it. Usually me and my bros would just head there for a good show then head to club.

I'm talking to this girl who used to work in Singapore TD and now working in R4.

She says now the popular girls like her are charging 3,000 to 4,000 for ST and that is for a room in the nana plaza. And customers are willing to pay. You add that to bar fine and beer thats almost 4k. And the kind of service she tells me that she gives to customer. No kissing 1 min BJ no catbath. What shocks me is that she still gets customers and she explains that girls there know how it works here where most guys aren't going to RTF nor can they complain to anyone, they are still going to get their customers one way or another.

Also, the reason why R4 is always packed compared to the other 3 bars is purely because of the quality of girls. (cause of the free-to-roam system the 4 rainbow bars have)
Old 20-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
R4 is probably the best of the Nana Gogos for Singaporean tastes (fairer skin, non-Issan, softer Chinese looking SYTS). However, I'm just into big tits, don't care about skin color or facial features as much, so its not better for my preferences.

Nana/SC are gogos with a high energy environment, making it more fun to drink and watch girls dance in bikinis. Thermae is a simple pickup joint where girls stand in a line or sit in booths while looking bored. Here you just pick a girl and leave usually, and not type of place for drinking several rounds. Usually I goto Thermae first, and if I cant' find something i like I'll head to Nana/SC to look for more expensive options.
A lot of tits from R4 are fakes lol
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 20-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
A lot of tits from R4 are fakes lol
Yep at least 50% of the big tit gals in LOS are fakes which are hard and not fun to play with. This is the reason why I change my base to Jakarta, all natural tits since plastic surgery not very Muslim abiding (strange how Xtasy booze and spa are so common

On a side note, I always preferred Bararra on Soi Cowboy over R4. Seem to have less SYT and more CFM type, less Jap/korean mongers driving up prices and taking good stocks, but as always stocks change all the time.
Old 20-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is the reason why I change my base to Jakarta, all natural tits since plastic surgery not very Muslim abiding (strange how Xtasy booze and spa are so common
It has nothing to do with religion.
Old 20-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It has nothing to do with religion.
Then please explain why Indo gals usually all natural no implants if not for Islamic principles, as the quote I found below on Islamic site ask about cosmetic surgery.

"But cosmetic surgery that is done in an attempt to look more beautiful—such as enlarging or reducing the breasts, lifting the face, reducing the size of lips or nose—is not permitted because they alter the Creation of Allah."
Old 20-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Be careful in Straps. They are well known for being aggressive and fights among the girls/boys and customers are common everyday events

Up you for your FR sharing spirit.

Good to see views like these instead of the usual Singaporean 'its only money' replies!
Thank you for the points everyone! I am not sure how to use the quotes and who gave me points. Truly appreciated.

Perhaps the Japs and Koreans are constantly driving down the standards and pushing up the price. I have heard Thai girls speak fluent Jap and Korean, even some of our FLs in dome one travel there. Not so much a boob guy, if they are too big.. idk what to do with them.. (good problem).

Again, thank you to those who upped my points. hope you enjoyed reading them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1