The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!
Re: Sensual Intro our Flirtatious, Seductive, Appealing, Enticing, ReRe

Not available

Last edited by SensualFeel; 08-01-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!

Available for booking
Old 02-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 03-01-2018, 05:21 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 03-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 03-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108766 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to
my previous

战后报告

Stable:Sensual
There are the only Indo stable in the market till date. Their operation style was organise, and all instructions was clear. No switch and bait and also stable is trustworthy and honest. Although there are some waiting here and there, but the booking still go off smoothly. They are hotel base and please check directly with them location if booking was confirmed.

ReRe

In my own personal view, i think she look much much better compare to the pics as advertise. I think the accuracy of the pics is about 80%. She belong to the young MILF chio type and look like a typically minah. I have Nno doubt about that.

Lady Background
We have a chat and she told me she was from Jarkata, not sure from which part. This was also not her first time in SG, she been here and few time working for the same stable. I can only understand very simple English as i have no language barriers because i know behasa.

身材/ Body
ReRe have dark skin and slim body. She not consider tall to me but was light weight. She have a set of nice smelling long hair with no body tattoo but have a body scar as i am ok with it. She is not for boobs lover as she have small boobs.

按摩/MASSAGE
She gave me a short and quick massage in between the two shots i had. Not a professional just some pressing here and there but is good that she made an effort to do it. Almost fell asleep during the massage.

舌吻/ FRENCHING
Shower for me before we start. She even gave me a long and good hug and kiss during the shower. This was really special or maybe we have good chemistry. We have light kiss then follow by wild frenching that make me feel like frenching my long love lover.

FOREPLAY
The foreplay was excellent with lot of catbath and unlimited nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard with her tongue keep twirling and lower down to my stomach area that i cannot resist it. I grope her body and use my finger to rub her clitoris. She was wet and i slowly insert my finger to do the work as i finger her deep and fast, she let out some soft moan and i will just continue to whisper and lick her neck and ear area to kept her arouse. After a while, i saw some white sticky liquid strain on my finger

洗锅/Painting
Slowly, i aim her lower body and start to paint her. Her pussy have no smell and was already moist. There are also little hair as it was almost shave. I gave her a good tougue lashing. She seem to be enjoying it as she hold on to me heads and ask me not to stop and after a while. I control my movement and stroke. Slowly, every stroke that I paint, she starts to shiver and she let some soft moan. She moan even louder and get more orgasm when i paint deeper.

无套口交/BBBJ
The BBBJ was good. She was patient and hardworking. She sucks me with pace, long and deep blow , swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue. She was like giving my dick a very deep cleaning. At one time, i push my dick deep in and gave her a mouth fuck. I almost cannot tahan but i control and endure it.

做爱/Fuck Job
She told me, she cannot tahan already, capped me and start to ride me. I rock her hard hard and deep deep before changing to missionary. I pump her and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster. She was moaning and whining “sayang lagi lagi bagus”. Lastly, we switch to doggie position. I thrust her deep in and out, her perky butt gave up the “piak piak piak” effect and her moaning was like creating a stereo sound effect. I control myself and gave a last few deep and strong thrust before i collapse on top of her and offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom. She saw and ask me how long never make love, cum so much.

Overall
It would classified this bonk as a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. She is sure my RTF type. She is not those those rushing and kept playing handphone type. She is surely the hardworking and making effort to give you her best type. Try it and you will know what I mean. Try it before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 05-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 06-01-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1