The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

There was once i fark this flat chest girl, met her online chatted and ask her out to fark and she kept saying she is v flat and had small boobs. when in hotel she is really like a wild cat, blow and swallow my cum. initially during chatting said cannot fark but end up 3x that noon till evening.

v horny, don't understand why flat chest gals are so horny.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Was hitching a pretty lady on way bk hm from work. After she board my car, I realised she actually cast in some tcs episodes.

Anyway, managed to smell strong essential oil smell on her and the moment i drove off, she started getting busy using wet wipes to clean her arms and leg. Pretty obvious she just completed a spa massage session as her skin looks oily and shiny, damn my seat going need cleaning as well..

While she was busy cleaning herself, I turn my head trying to kpo abit and thats when I saw her boob and nip revealed from the loose singlet she was wearing.. She was braless! Boobs was really small thou nipples has nice colour.. If only thing like this happens everyday.. come to think of it, small boobies can be arousing as well.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
There was once i fark this flat chest girl, met her online chatted and ask her out to fark and she kept saying she is v flat and had small boobs. when in hotel she is really like a wild cat, blow and swallow my cum. initially during chatting said cannot fark but end up 3x that noon till evening.

To compensate.
Which website did u know her from? U immediately asked her for sex without being friends first?
Old 13-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Was hitching a pretty lady on way bk hm from work. After she board my car, I realised she actually cast in some tcs episodes.

Anyway, managed to smell strong essential oil smell on her and the moment i drove off, she started getting busy using wet wipes to clean her arms and leg. Pretty obvious she just completed a spa massage session as her skin looks oily and shiny, damn my seat going need cleaning as well..

While she was busy cleaning herself, I turn my head trying to kpo abit and thats when I saw her boob and nip revealed from the loose singlet she was wearing.. She was braless! Boobs was really small thou nipples has nice colour.. If only thing like this happens everyday.. come to think of it, small boobies can be arousing as well.
Envy. Saw her nipples for how long? Pointed and big?
Old 13-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

I fucking agree with you! hahaha Maybe flat chest gals wanna compensate their flat chest and in return 'work' harder?
Old 13-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post

Bro, you so lucky! i kinda love see flat chest girl zhaogeng, because their nipple damn big. and their bra always too big for their boobs, bend down sure see nipple! Think liao dick also hard! haha !
Old 06-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

Anyone got more experience with flat chest girl? heh heh care to share?
Old 07-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Flat chest but hot

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I had bedded flat-chested girls before, from students to working adults to FTs and non-locals. There is just this excitement about seeing them naked and bonking them.

It all started with a JC girl I met online. Will share the stories in my thread when I have time.
Old 07-05-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Once bonked one flat chested girl during my uni days.

Not sure why but flat chested girls have nice ass . Big and round.

nipples big too
Old 08-05-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
Once bonked one flat chested girl during my uni days.

Not sure why but flat chested girls have nice ass . Big and round.

nipples big too
I agree! Nice to anal them
Old 08-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
tututi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not really lah. Had flat chest gals but dead fish,
Old 08-05-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 7
NgCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I however prefer girls with shave pussy .
Old 08-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Heard flat chest girls nipples more sensitive when licked than those with big boobs. Flat chest girls with big protruding nipples are very arousing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1