The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2006, 10:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of
Tian An Men KTV

I passed it and saw quite a few pretty and sexy girls walking in.

I know most bros would not like me posting a new thread and asking about it instead of writing about it but please duo duo bao han. Tis the season to forgive

So, any bros have went there and don't mind sharing about it? I have not been to a KTV yet so did not dare to go in then.
Old 25-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tian An Men KTV

There is already a thread on this..

This TAM is very expensive and almost exclusive..

Yup, TAM gals are all very pretty and 'power', they charge more than $200 per hour in your session with them in KTV and if you want to bonk them in hotel, you are expected to pay more than $500..

Therefore, you will end up at $1000 poorer.

BTW, I see 'unclesammi' in your signature. He work in TAM , and he is good one.. Last time, I had one TAM gal for $100 at a hotel , thanks to his arrangement..
Old 25-12-2006, 11:40 AM

dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

wa so ex!!!!!
with that money get a mail-order bride suan le!!!

im returning the favor to unclesammi only, dont really know him online or offline.

Where are these girls from? why do they charge so much? How has your experience there been like?

sorry for duplicate thread, i searched for TAM using the search engine but couldnt locate it.
Old 25-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Wowholing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

there are some locals there also. I think mostly malaysian.
Old 25-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

bro, u can go during HH.
it will only cost you a bit more than those HH at other KTVs.
but there may not be a lot of choice for gals...limited.
Old 25-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Tian An Men KTV - THE INSIDE STORY

Brothers

Forget Tiananmen second shift. Only for cheongsters who are on company accounts or the well-to-do. Or for `hanky-panky' bros in illegal money lending, betting or oil trading.

The Staff

Many of the staff are on the take - and they RIP OFF the management big time! From the manager, mummies, waiters, front desk to the bar tenders. Each one takes a cut for many customers that patronise without opening bottles - they just park dummy bottles in the room arranged by the mummy. The room is however recorded as having opened whatever bottle. The customer pays the mummy about $100 (before $50 tip) and she keeps about $50 and distribute the other $50 to all the parties mentioned above.

Very common practise. They do it even if the 2 dumb fcuk Indon bosses turn up each night to `monitor' !!! They get ripped off thousands every night!

The girls pay $20 to get a number and stand by the passage way each night amongst 60-100 others. many are long term students and CMI by now.

Regulars grab newbies who are blur cocks. For the lucky few, some dont know the going rate for a FJ. You may even get by with a $100 short term jab - but most are quite smart.

A HH screw is usually $150-$200. The same girl will ask $500 for a second shift FJ - of which $100 goes to the mummy.

Play in the roon is rather limited. Hold hand and press press - $50. Some run 3-5 rooms.

Only for cheng teng cheongsters and those seeking occasional blur cocks.

Old 25-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light

the best is take the gal off line... i used to be together with a TAM gal from guangzhou. i knew her from other place and not in ktv.

i always visit her apt. in river valley twice a week (btw, i heard many TAM gal stay around tat area..can go hunting if u have time).

i will stay at her place for 2-3 hours during the day...watching VCD, TCSS, at least 2-3 round of FJ... then i will pay her about $100-120. she never talk money with me but i also paisay.

one time, i even bought her a return ticket back to china.

but this relationship lasted for few months until i found another new target.
Old 25-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Where are these girls from? why do they charge so much? How has your experience there been like?
they are frm PRC with golden pussies i guess.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 25-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Samster

xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light

i think many of them look attractive because of they dress-up and make-up... i know of 2 TAM gals so far and honestly during the daylight, they only look so-so...

in the KTV, with their make-up, the lighting, the wine etc... that brings uo the atmosphere.. and $$$...

xiao liao
Old 25-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

the power of cosmetics and push-up bras.
Old 25-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the thread on TAM found in KTV guide (sticky thread)..

http://sammyboy.online/showthr...light=Tian+men
Old 25-12-2006, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
they are frm PRC with golden pussies i guess.
lol bro. guess from what i heard this place way too ex. summore their girls not that outstanding?? Then this place still can survive ar?

realli some of the bros are suckers who liked to get conned? (like i used to )
Old 25-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol bro. guess from what i heard this place way too ex. summore their girls not that outstanding?? Then this place still can survive ar?

The answer is simple. When u r rich you will go to high class place. when you are poor just stick to low class joint. Understand?

Got money I go coffee bean, no money then drink at coffeeshop.
Old 25-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post
The answer is simple. When u r rich you will go to high class place. when you are poor just stick to low class joint. Understand?

Got money I go coffee bean, no money then drink at coffeeshop.
Boys School after drink kopi at coffeeshop,best!
Old 25-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro, in marketing this is called Segmentation...every markets there are differenet segments for ppl of different needs and budget. every segment there is money to make, the question is only where are the segments with big $$$ and u put the bet on the right horse.

xiao liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1