The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Booked this milf https://sglonelyguy-2.com/eva-massage/ her latest pics are studio pics so take with a pinch of salt. In real life I think she looks very pleasant. Massage nothing to shout about, one handed at times. Her boobs are big but are beginning to sag, she told me she is earning more so she can go enhance it, lol. Good thing is that you can have a tongue feast on it.
Old 28-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She's not white card. In fact she is very concerned abt raids.
Easy to determine if she's white carded. On this particular visit, she arrived on a social visit pass. Applied for 30-day extension, which she managed to get. If her stay extends beyond 60 days (30+30), she's a white card holder.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
One thing i realise in this forum is that the person that have the real info will usually keep quiet. A person that is only speculating will talk a lot, as if he knows a lot..
It makes sense. If a ML trust you by telling you the truth and you spread it, you'll lose her trust when she found out. It's a small circle and things get spread pretty fast.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
One thing i realise in this forum is that the person that have the real info will usually keep quiet. A person that is only speculating will talk a lot, as if he knows a lot.
So true...goes to prove one thing - I know nothing wahahaha.

Anyway, I worry not because I am fixated myself, but it is my dick that's fixated and crying. My dick just loves the immense pleasure he gets from these fabulous service princesses. And he's soooooo sad and stressed that they must go, and he'll be left again with crappy, boring vanilla girls.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 28-04-2021 at 09:20 AM.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
End of the day we can only book whoever is around, so let's not get overly fixated on the who/how/why/when of ML planned/unplanned arrivals and departure lah. Focus on Who you wanna book next is way more interesting isn't it. And have said this a zillion times.. ML words 听听就好..they don't owe us the truth and neither should we be overly invested in their stories
Well said, 听听就好. Pointless that we know the why anyway. Think some will still live in their fantasy world regardless of the zillionth times they hear this.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried to book LN before she went back.
She quoted me 300 for a hour..
Understandable why she is doing that but no thanks for me.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So true...goes to prove one thing - I know nothing wahahaha.

Anyway, I worry not because I am fixated myself, but it is my dick that's fixated and crying. My dick just loves the immense pleasure he gets from these fabulous service princesses. And he's soooooo sad and stressed that they must go, and he'll be left again with crappy, boring vanilla girls.
Good, no more cringey posts from you from now
Old 28-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
You believe her? I'd rather have trust in the circumstances and fellow cheongsters feedback. No ML will reveal she is on whitecard as there are conditions attached which reflects negatively on them..... no one loves a snitch.

I remember she was supposed to RTC about 1 week after the CNY..... then shit happened and she went MIA for few days. Then she resurfaced..... and announced she is staying here for the long term..... with different tales to different bros.
Maybe she dun realise some of us cheongsters have tcss sessions and share info about the ladies.... not that difficult to do some csi and find out the truth behind her extended stay.

I have nothing against her.... she is still on my rotation list.... just that maybe longer interval between visits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Yeah. I just received too. Probably gonna find her one last time before she leave. Had quite a memorable experience with her
+10 for exchange for both
Old 28-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
End of the day we can only book whoever is around, so let's not get overly fixated on the who/how/why/when of ML planned/unplanned arrivals and departure lah. Focus on Who you wanna book next is way more interesting isn't it. And have said thi
s a zillion times.. ML words 听听就好..they don't owe us the truth and neither should we be overly invested in their stories
Yeah just treat it as part of the entertainment value of this hobby no need to speculate too much
Old 28-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
Good, no more cringey posts from you from now
No guarantees there's always the ignore button
Old 28-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Tried to book LN before she went back.
She quoted me 300 for a hour..
Understandable why she is doing that but no thanks for me.
This one include full service?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of ppl mixed up somehow. They treat the ladies like GF.
To me, a chicken is a chicken. No two ways about it.

Think you guys never pumped chickens enough.

Btw, many big cannon fairies in here. Talk until got dragon got phoenix.
Very likely oneself hallucinating.

So, you guys shouldn't read too much into it.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
None of us has any real relationship with these ML, really no need to speculate why they get caught or how long more they stick around. Not as if they will miss anyone of us when they are home. One batch gone, another batch come, cycle repeats, nothing has changed. Not sure why the sudden interest this time round. Compared to years ago Singapore and China combined to bring down wolf site, what happened to these girls recently is nothing unique at all.
Quote:
End of the day we can only book whoever is around, so let's not get overly fixated on the who/how/why/when of ML planned/unplanned arrivals and departure lah. Focus on Who you wanna book next is way more interesting isn't it. And have said this a zillion times.. ML words 听听就好..they don't owe us the truth and neither should we be overly invested in their stories
totally agree.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Btw, many big cannon fairies in here. Talk until got dragon got phoenix.
Very likely oneself hallucinating.

So, you guys shouldn't read too much into it.
some prob lack of love lol everyday need to find and talk abt girls else life will be boring for them
Old 28-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
boss86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg. Xue er delisted. Siannn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1