The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Didnt realise there are many like- minded who also cannot stand this delusionist.
Today he totally MIA here, haha..
Old 29-04-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Easy to determine if she's white carded. On this particular visit, she arrived on a social visit pass. Applied for 30-day extension, which she managed to get. If her stay extends beyond 60 days (30+30), she's a white card holder.
Actually social visit pass can be extended prior to ICA's approval. A FL from audi site arrived on a 30 days pass but extended for 2 months
Old 29-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Whenever a ML suggests that I can bring her out, this reply usually will end the topic immediately.

"I don't drive"
Haha, good one. But I never had ML hint to me.... haha
Old 29-04-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I brought a ML out once but when we are dining, she was talking very loudly about advertising in sammyboy. From there on even she ask me if I want to go out with her, I will come out with excuses that I had appt afterwards, lol..
Old 29-04-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
No need hint lah.

Usually once they ask the how you get to her location and you say public transport...they would have ruled you out.

1. You not working today?
2. Is it hard getting to my place?
3. Drive or bus?

Usually the conversation would have ended on #3.
For me.

I always wonder what further questions would they ask if I answer I drive to her place.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-04-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
No need hint lah.

Usually once they ask the how you get to her location and you say public transport...they would have ruled you out.

1. You not working today?
2. Is it hard getting to my place?
3. Drive or bus?

Usually the conversation would have ended on #3.
For me.

I always wonder what further questions would they ask if I answer I drive to her place.
Correct bro. I always will say i came by public transport and normally they will ask me whether i'm married or not. Most of the time no and when i answered i'm pending for divorce, 1 ML went quiet. Maybe next time i shall try saying that my chauffeur drove me here and lets see whats the ML's response.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/

NOT SURE HOW REAL PERSON LOOK LIKE
look like LI YI TONG , 李一桐
VIDEO NOTHIN COME OUT, ONLY VOICES
Old 29-04-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, she was pretty upset about this comment. Someone shared what you wrote with her. It is not true according to her. If she smokes this many sticks, her fingers ,hair n breath would have some smell no matter how one tries to cover it up. I cannot detect that when we speak French ( like some bros said, chemistry right, anything can happen). Personally, i dont like cigarette lingering smell so would not have RTM if she smokes.
For the bro who zapped me, it was someone who translated your comment and sent to her. She showed me that mandarin translated message. I dont think it is nice to make a public statement without getting your fact right.
Old 30-04-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/

NOT SURE HOW REAL PERSON LOOK LIKE
look like LI YI TONG , 李一桐
VIDEO NOTHIN COME OUT, ONLY VOICES
Solid pick for a pretty girl
Old 30-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Solid pick for a pretty girl
Totally!!! Pretty, sexy and unique.
Old 30-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Probably because you sounded a bit hardup and this kind of question to be honest a lot of us see until wanna vomit oredi and have advised many times lol.

Anyway for what it's worth:

1. If is a ML you die die wanna try, book in advance and ask her what's her earliest free slot and just grab whatever she throws at you. If this kind of flexibility she also dun reply you, move on or try again days later with same strategy.

2. If you only have specific timings free and cannot book in advance, aim for the less popular ones, and try to send you sms either in the morning or near the beginning of an hour or right before the hour ends. These are the timings ML tend to be more free to read / reply text.

3. If you have no record in database, just pick a less popular ML and before session ends, remember to request her help you input 客人 in database. Most are willing to help unless your session unpleasant. Once you have a record, next time book ML easier.

Bottomline is try not to be too stubborn or desperate, if any ML no reply, just give up and try someone else. Otherwise you likely will irk readers here if you keep harping on ML ignoring you.

Good luck
Yo bro. Eh thanks for the headsup. Understood.

Sorry if I offended anyone coz based on past experience i usually get a reply on the same day after fishing for 3 4 MLs...
Old 30-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Guys... especially those new to the scene,

If there's no reply to your booking just move on. There's 101 reasons why they are not replying you. It could be fully booked that they can't be bothered to reply you (not their fault, do you know how much messages they receive per day?). It could be you're not in their database whatever. Who cares? Inside or not inside database also does not mean you won't be able to book.

For e.g. recently i finally able to book one that i have been trying since 2019. Did i change number? No. Maybe this time she finally got slot. Stop thinking so much. Just move on. This is not choosing a wife. What i do usually i sort list maybe 3 i don't mind seeing for my timing, who reply who first confirms then i go. If there's something wrong with your number in their database then change your number, get a prepaid card.
Noted bro! Thanks

Btw im humbled that my rep was restored by some of the bros here thanks!
Old 30-04-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Yo bro. Eh thanks for the headsup. Understood.

Sorry if I offended anyone coz based on past experience i usually get a reply on the same day after fishing for 3 4 MLs...
Circumstances changed bro. No Geylang for cheap bonk. ML can't hit our shore with ease. Demand exceed supply. Price hike. It's a ML pick customers market since last year la. Get use to being ignored by them and sometimes pcc is a less frustrating option (and free lol).
Old 30-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Guys... especially those new to the scene,
Prince Devitt +51
Old 30-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Different climate compared to 8 yrs ago as most of them were WP holders and raids were conducted only before large scale events .

MLs nowadays will choose to make as much $ as possible during their stay as they might be caught by AV anytime. Only those who already recouped their travel expenses and earned more than $10k can afford to relax a bit by going out with customers.
+141 upped for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1