The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
Otega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOtega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
3 report for the past week

Ai Ni 爱你
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/aini-massage/

New location. Regular of this legend a few years back, still as good top notch services. Mature abit but still SYT category. Very firm and tight body. Good to see her back in our local scene. Likely her last tour, must try at least once in your cheonging career.

Strawberry 草莓
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

Impress by her playable level. Strip naked the moment the door close, the last ML like this is An Ni, haha. Very fun session with this cutie. Big firm boobs on her skinny body, can be real can be artificial, but doesn't really matter as very nice to play with. Good for bro not looking for message, but a fun session with a cute syt. 青春无敌 feel. KC warning.

An Xin 安心
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

Familiar location. Looking for another SYT, but instead kana a 大姐姐. Next door big sister type of girl, her look slowly grow on you. Look like a ex-colleague. Smooth massage and light chatting thru out the session. She was wearing a big white shirt semi see thru, during sensation she slowing unbutton, like a colleague seducing you, very kinky. Big boobs, should at least have C? Over all a very happy session, if you like service gem she is your gal. long term fail safe option.
Bro, for An Xin,what does 大姐姐 means?
Old 16-06-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There's definitely "risk" involved when we write a detailed FR on ML. Which is why some bros just keep it very brief. I have my fair share of bad experiences with ML due to them find out FRs I wrote. Some due to own carelessness, some due to their CSI skills damn good.

What are the harm of writing a detailed FR, some might ask. Well, white Knights zappers, can really derail any newbie who wish to share honest FRs. It will take any newbie a long time to accumulate enough points to tahan some zapping, and not all will go to those points exchange thread. End up most will just get demoralised and become silent reader. Genuine cheongsters here loses out on more differing take on MLs.

IMHO, zappers are not the main discouraging factor. The worst thing is ML find out and blacklist you. Happened to me. This will be the real bummer coz it will affect you book ML to some degree. Most ML savvy enough to know one black record is not a biggie if you have many other good records, but the extremely picky ones will not consider you, unless they very desperate for business.

Bottomline is, all the advice provided by bros here are good pointers to avoid being identified. But just be prepared that luck sometimes may not be on your side. This risk really should NOT discourage us from sharing FRs that have more details, or lean us towards just saying the "good" things. Else end up all we have will be loads of very brief FRs or those with nothing negative. Have benefited greatly from bros past n present whom are not afraid to share the good and the bad. Our $$ is limited, let's help each other to spend it wisely by sharing GENUINE experiences but minus the details which will compromise our identity. And ya, keep off menu items to PM please n no location details!
Old 16-06-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
There's definitely "risk" involved when we write a detailed FR on ML. Which is why some bros just keep it very brief. I have my fair share of bad experiences with ML due to them find out FRs I wrote. Some due to own carelessness, some due to their CSI skills damn good.

What are the harm of writing a detailed FR, some might ask. Well, white Knights zappers, can really derail any newbie who wish to share honest FRs. It will take any newbie a long time to accumulate enough points to tahan some zapping, and not all will go to those points exchange thread. End up most will just get demoralised and become silent reader. Genuine cheongsters here loses out on more differing take on MLs.

IMHO, zappers are not the main discouraging factor. The worst thing is ML find out and blacklist you. Happened to me. This will be the real bummer coz it will affect you book ML to some degree. Most ML savvy enough to know one black record is not a biggie if you have many other good records, but the extremely picky ones will not consider you, unless they very desperate for business.

Bottomline is, all the advice provided by bros here are good pointers to avoid being identified. But just be prepared that luck sometimes may not be on your side. This risk really should NOT discourage us from sharing FRs that have more details, or lean us towards just saying the "good" things. Else end up all we have will be loads of very brief FRs or those with nothing negative. Have benefited greatly from bros past n present whom are not afraid to share the good and the bad. Our $$ is limited, let's help each other to spend it wisely by sharing GENUINE experiences but minus the details which will compromise our identity. And ya, keep off menu items to PM please n no location details!
Well said bro. Anyway MLs reviewed us in their database too and I don't see any standing up for us and telling us whenever they see a bad review unless we ask. perhaps one day we should have a database similar to them for honest review without fear of getting zap or blacklist
Old 16-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Well said bro. Anyway MLs reviewed us in their database too and I don't see any standing up for us and telling us whenever they see a bad review unless we ask. perhaps one day we should have a database similar to them for honest review without fear of getting zap or blacklist
Well the fact that they accepted our booking means they disregard the black record log. Actually most ML are willing to input a 客 for us if we request, unless the session really something unpleasant happen lah. Experienced ML won't be daunted by 1 or 2 black records if we have a good track record in the database. When I got blacklisted, I actually requested some MLs i visited or visiting to help me input, so that the "latest" comment will be positive in the database. Most ML are very willing, which is nice of them. 7p was one of them, when I requested her to input for me I hadn't visited her for more than a year, yet she wrote nice stuff for me without a 2nd thought. There are some nice MLs out there that are worth supporting lah.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice sharing bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
A round of overview for some MLs

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/
Pretty, Nice Boob and Nipples, Offer CBJ, great to talk with and the GND look is a winner. Now Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/
Complete slut when you enter the room, so far the best service I have gotten in terms of BBBJ, AR. Nice to talk to also, like a 傻大姐. Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Service wise have BBBJ and AR, she was dressed when servicing me but I still go ahead and play with her B cups. Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mu-mu-massage/
Have not been visiting her. Offer CBJ and massage. She talks a lot also. Dont like the dog though

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/niko-massage/
Another MILF, got good massage skills. Offer a mistress experience. Stay alone. Love her boobs, Au Natural 34D

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/su-xiao-massage/
Another CZ gem or used to be. Good Service and she know her stuff. More of a Curvey figure and nice boobs to play with. Dont stay alone but very safe.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Hidden Gem. Boobwise is Small B. Offers BBBJ and AR. Stays Alone. Servicewise is friendly and comfortable.
Old 16-06-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Must thank you because I am also a beneficiary of your sharing, so I hope other folks will not be afraid of pointing out the pros and cons of each lady so we know which ones to pick to suit our preferences. It's all the more important to also point out the landmines to save fellow guys some precious time and money.

Can't up your points again but I hope you keep the reports coming
Old 16-06-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-jessica/

FR for Jessica.

Looks : 6.5 MILF
Massage : 8.5 For bros who love massage. She is trained.
Service : 8 served water & help to dry after my shower. Not time watcher. Never tpuch phone eventhough can hear ppl messaging her.
Hygiene : 8 clean toilet and place is nice. Offer mouth wash after our deed.
Location : 8.5 next to MRT and bus stop. For bros who drive can park next to HDB.
But take note, her blk is next to the shopping centre not the main one. I went round and round..haha.

RTM : for $100 it is a steal. Same price as spa. Not to mentioned FN & allows painting too. Only problem is that she is too tall for me.

Last edited by fatuncle; 16-06-2021 at 08:31 PM.
Old 16-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Must thank you because I am also a beneficiary of your sharing, so I hope other folks will not be afraid of pointing out the pros and cons of each lady so we know which ones to pick to suit our preferences. It's all the more important to also point out the landmines to save fellow guys some precious time and money.

Can't up your points again but I hope you keep the reports coming
Sure thing bro and thanks for the upzz before. Been rtm same few ML so no inputs recently lol. Intend to try some other dishes when covid measures relaxed further..stay tuned 😉
Old 16-06-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-jessica/

FR for Jessica.

Looks : 6.5 MILF
Massage : 8.5 For bros who love massage. She is trained.
Service : 8 served water & help to dry after my shower. Not time watcher. Never tpuch phone eventhough can hear ppl messaging her.
Hygiene : 8 clean toilet and place is nice. Offer mouth wash after our deed.
Location : 8.5 next to MRT and bus stop. For bros who drive can park next to HDB.
But take note, her blk is next to the shopping centre not the main one. I went round and round..haha.

RTM : for $100 it is a steal. Same price as spa. Not to mentioned FN & allows painting too. Only problem is that she is too for me.
too what lol

visited her before heightened alert

good service but nothing wow. not much of a talker too. quite SOP

agree nice place and clean. can hardly find the spot too.

unlikely to RTM though but very popular with many. to each his own
Old 16-06-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
An Xin 安心
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

Familiar location. Looking for another SYT, but instead kana a 大姐姐. Next door big sister type of girl, her look slowly grow on you. Look like a ex-colleague. Smooth massage and light chatting thru out the session. She was wearing a big white shirt semi see thru, during sensation she slowing unbutton, like a colleague seducing you, very kinky. Big boobs, should at least have C? Over all a very happy session, if you like service gem she is your gal. long term fail safe option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otega View Post
Bro, for An Xin,what does 大姐姐 means?
Yah man i also very curious. Looks pretty good in the ad but I think so far only got 1 FR
Old 16-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Whalau wei...

Nowadays, more and more MLs use names of popular MLs.

This Dan Ni's ad gave me a shock of my life.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/dan-ni-massage/
Old 16-06-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
A round of overview for some MLs

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/
Pretty, Nice Boob and Nipples, Offer CBJ, great to talk with and the GND look is a winner. Now Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/
Complete slut when you enter the room, so far the best service I have gotten in terms of BBBJ, AR. Nice to talk to also, like a 傻大姐. Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Service wise have BBBJ and AR, she was dressed when servicing me but I still go ahead and play with her B cups. Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mu-mu-massage/
Have not been visiting her. Offer CBJ and massage. She talks a lot also. Dont like the dog though

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/niko-massage/
Another MILF, got good massage skills. Offer a mistress experience. Stay alone. Love her boobs, Au Natural 34D

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/su-xiao-massage/
Another CZ gem or used to be. Good Service and she know her stuff. More of a Curvey figure and nice boobs to play with. Dont stay alone but very safe.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Hidden Gem. Boobwise is Small B. Offers BBBJ and AR. Stays Alone. Servicewise is friendly and comfortable.
awesome fr bro!
Old 16-06-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Very seldom post in SBF. But this is 2nd time go to OMM whom is deserved an FR.

Seldom ML with all around good score.
ML: OMM
Face/body: 9.5/10 (late 20 to early 30)
Massage: 9.5/10 (should take 90mins)
BBBJ/AR/Fake FJ: 10/10

Is still mind blowing experience.
Like eating chicken rice experience, the rice, the chicken and the chili are near perfection.

Of course look is subjective. Similar to some people prefer long grain rice, some prefer short grain chicken rice.
Old 16-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for syt Dan No

Look : 7.5/10 definitely syt , with tattoo on her arm
Boobs : nice 32C with pink nips
Size : no fats , lean reckon 1.55 and 45-47
massage : as with syt , it was quite non existent
Sensual : CBJ and FN
Damage : $120

Delivered what as stated , maybe need to visit more times for better feel.
Old 16-06-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
thelethal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will do my sharing on an xin https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

location: brings back memories of one of the better MLs i've visited, convenient for drivers but probably a small walk for foot soldier

looks: she looks a bit older in person, late 20s to early 30s is my guess. she looks younger in the photo, in person looks a bit aged..?

massage: quite thorough although there isn't much strength, she does an okay massage but i don't think she's trained

sensual: non-existent, i think she's rather new to the trade. basically unbuttoned her blouse and started HJ which is about all. nice C cup boobs though

she's can hold quite a decent conversation but don't think i will return because there's nothing that fits my taste
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1