The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Sex with virgin is not as enjoyable

My company recently hired an innocent top student from NUS. I found out that she admires me quite a bit and decided to slowly seduce her.

After few months of texting and courting, she decided to cheat on her bf with me since the bf is working in HK and is not convenient to come back to SG due to pandemic.

We have been kissing and making out, but on her birthday I booked MBS and we kissed passionately and I touched her whole body. The problem is that she is virgin. Our first overnight stay in hotel ended without sex.

Last week, we went to hotel and I was able to rub my cock on her wet vagina and she went quite wild. I learned that she always use pussy lips to let bf rub his hard cock on to achieve pleasure.

I did the same but as a bastard I push my cock bit by bit in. It was so tight that basically I cannot push more than 6.876% of my dick head in.

She bit her lips and say pain pain pain but did not push me away. I will try again this month but virgin is really hard to fuck. I sometimes wish that her bf has deflowered her, and I can just enjoy a horny bitch.

Damn. Any bro here has same first world problem?
Old 04-08-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with virgin is not as enjoyable

6.876% huh?
Old 04-08-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Think there is only one reason why you can push 6.876% of your dick inside.

Weak.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I like the 6.876%
But agree that virgin is usually not as enjoyable, but every man wants it.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Should use KY or maybe you should hone and perfect your skills
Old 04-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Virgin and you still complain…
Many bros hope also don’t get it.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If the head can go in, surely the shaft no prob mah. Am i missing something here?
Old 04-08-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
If the head can go in, surely the shaft no prob mah. Am i missing something here?
He went soft?
Old 04-08-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
6.876% huh?
4D number for today
Old 04-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

I up my classmate during uni. She was attached then and already in third relationship.

She was feeling down due to constant quarreling with him, so I was there at the right place at the right time and sent her home, gave her baggage to relieve stress and eventually managed to up her. I was extremely shocked when I realized she was a virgin then! It wasn't enjoyable, quite bloody and she was in pain, feeling nervous and quite an emotional wreck.

After the session, I had to help her clean up and she just sobbed a bit and got very quiet. Damn awkward. Great for bragging rights, but the sex wasn't good at all. Definitely the worst I ever had so far.

I mean, who can brag about taking the virginity of your uni classmate who's attached? I actually spill the beans to my other two male buddies in uni (they know her too) and they actually celebrated and took me out for a meal for more juicy details.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2865 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes virgins can be an emotional mess after you draw first blood. I don't feel it's worth the trouble, especially since the sex is also not mindblowing.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

F a virgin will bleed meh? I have f 1 b4 no bleed.

Don't tell me she's not a virgin ah?

Hopefully seniors can advise.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post
F a virgin will bleed meh? I have f 1 b4 no bleed.

Don't tell me she's not a virgin ah?

Hopefully seniors can advise.
Don't like that ley. Hahaha.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

I agree first blood usually not that nice. Except for getting mental trophy nothing to shout about. I prefer non virgins actually. The blood is a mess!
Old 04-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flyingbullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros with advice on how to make it more enjoyable for the gal? I just started dating this gal and she claims that she’s a virgin. Intend to invite her over in a couple of week’s time.
Wanna make her first time more enjoyable. I had a couple of virgins before in my younger days and they didn’t complain that much once the initial shock is over.
Not looking forward to it after looking at earlier comments in this tread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1