The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-01-2022, 09:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieatwork View Post
another day of overloading

https://imgur.com/a/XYON1LK
Nice clips

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-01-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Nice catch. Upz.

Where do you normally hunt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Happy New year Bros!!

Here's my 2nd FB maid face when i came in her mouth. hahahaha

Old 05-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
She changed many BFs, Bro I Love Boobs?

Thought it was only Joal?

( Click to show/hide )

But she really was something - during her prime. Nice!
eesh cant fall in love with crap. I saw some mediacorp simp looking guy with russian girl now...i hope he is fucking her afteer bringing her on staycation in fullerton
Old 05-01-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Happy New year Bros!!

Here's my 2nd FB maid face when i came in her mouth. hahahaha

Lying back let the maid suck till dry is the best enjoyment. My opinion is, it's messy fucking them,I would rather they suck me till dry. See her face expression, it's priceless.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Indeed.
Was some tattooed fuck boy.
Now some mid-30s guy who drives, is on the plump side and can't really fuck... another simp she'll be with until she upgrades.
But real plump face now... these girls eat, then get fat and ask us to appreciate their inner beauty.
She must miss Joal's hairy kukubird...
Thanks for the news, Bro I Love Boobs!

She has certainly ballooned since then (think this is a quite recent shot?)
( Click to show/hide )

As compared to what she looked like in 2017 (and earlier)
( Click to show/hide )

But for these guys to come close to her, I think they must have invested quite a bit on her?

Think overall, should be still quite delicious?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Thanks for the news, Bro I Love Boobs!

She has certainly ballooned since then (think this is a quite recent shot?)
( Click to show/hide )

As compared to what she looked like in 2017 (and earlier)
( Click to show/hide )

But for these guys to come close to her, I think they must have invested quite a bit on her?

Think overall, should be still quite delicious?
so ugly sinkie girl. thats why everyone like to marry thai or vietnam girl. bigger tits and juicer pussy. unike this one sure black black ilip
Old 05-01-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
eesh cant fall in love with crap. I saw some mediacorp simp looking guy with russian girl now...i hope he is fucking her afteer bringing her on staycation in fullerton
Which one, Bro nocsag? Pray tell?
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
so ugly sinkie girl. thats why everyone like to marry thai or vietnam girl. bigger tits and juicer pussy. unike this one sure black black ilip
And they are more accomodating, Bro milffella. Always willing to please you. Just my feeling.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-01-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 16
winthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know a place that allow single ic check in?

Partner has no wp or ic on her
Old 05-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Hi all laojiaos. I’m a newbie in this area. Recently muster up my courage to start dating app to find DH and explore further. Managed to get a contact from there and she looks really delicious. I’m trying fix a date with her now and wondering when i eventually meet her for the first time how should i approach her into having fun and all. Hope i can get some guidance and my newbie questions can be answered:P Please share ur “first time” experiences for DH if there are any as ive only ventured into paid FL usually.

1) How to hint and initiate boom boom on first date?
2) Should i offer her some monetary rewards or perks like FWB?
3) Any good hotels to intro where there is no long queue or wait cuz sometimes i see G land hotel on weekends long queue n waiting time like sat n sun.
4) How to maintain the relationship if not intending to go too intimate in terms of emotionally cuz i don’t intend to be in a relationship with one.

Thanks in advance.

Heres a sneak pic. I placed some filter but if any of you find the photo familiar n met up with her bef do pm me as well:P

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Sorry leh Bro! no contacts to exchange for now.

but got one experience to share.
Upped u back thxs bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 05-01-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Hi all laojiaos. I’m a newbie in this area. Recently muster up my courage to start dating app to find DH and explore further. Managed to get a contact from there and she looks really delicious. I’m trying fix a date with her now and wondering when i eventually meet her for the first time how should i approach her into having fun and all. Hope i can get some guidance and my newbie questions can be answered:P Please share ur “first time” experiences for DH if there are any as ive only ventured into paid FL usually.

4) How to maintain the relationship if not intending to go too intimate in terms of emotionally cuz i don’t intend to be in a relationship with one.
what always works for me is heavily flirting on text before you meet, It has to be gradual and slow build-up to not turn her off but you have to get at least slightly sexual on text before meeting up so the girl will be mentally ready to for things to get heated during the date (golden rule:if you let them know what kind of a man you are they'll know what kind of girl to be)
text ideas: talk about being a good kisser,,,, when she tells you she is heading for a shower tell her that you wish you can join(cheesy but it works),, when she sends full-body selfies compliment her body,, tell her you will give her body massage when you meet etc... if she reacts negatively to any of your flirting attempts then you might have done it prematurely so wait for the right moment.. if she doesn't allow the convo to get sexual at all on text then she is an uptight woman will not spread her legz during early dates u have to assess whether or not she is worth the extra effort.

i always make sure i try the romantic route first before switching to FWB.. because with monetary rewards she'll love you less and only focus and what she is getting out of the encounter and that makes them greedy and demanding.

FWB is your route then but make sure you start with outings and show her good time for sexual favors instead of throwing cash for her. You would be surprised by how much these maids are willing to give it up just for proper lady-treatment. good luck.

Last edited by Dizaster; 05-01-2022 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieatwork View Post
another day of overloading

https://imgur.com/a/XYON1LK
My favorite position
Old 05-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:

3) Any good hotels to intro where there is no long queue or wait cuz sometimes i see G land hotel on weekends long queue n waiting time like sat n sun.

Thanks in advance.

Heres a sneak pic. I placed some filter but if any of you find the photo familiar n met up with her bef do pm me as well:P

Her nick on michat is .... ?
Old 06-01-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi all laojiaos. I’m a newbie in this area.

Thanks in advance.
1. Just talk and flirt lor. At the end of date just ask her what she's looking for. Normally can tell if you managed to pick up the hints. Most DH will ask why you don't go for local girls, have you met other DH before blah blah blah

2. If she doesn't say anything don't mention it. Actually, it's best not to even talk about money. If she quote you just use your big head to think. Now prices all inflated liao. For me minimum is $100 and not more.

3. Yeah, Hotel 81 got short time. Just Google their outlets.

4. Normally if don't want any relationship high chance they'll ask for money. Refer to point 2. If you feel like having sex just message her and fix a date lor.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 06-01-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winthony View Post
Anyone know a place that allow single ic check in?

Partner has no wp or ic on her
Quote:

Thanks in advance.

Upped +12 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1