The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-01-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone knows where to go for daytime car fun other than hotel? DH not ok with hotel. I have a company van BUT no blinds etc so thinking where is a good place hmm. Around serangoon area if anyone has recommendations for quiet MSCP around there or industrial area please share😄

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 08-01-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Anyone knows where to go for daytime car fun other than hotel? DH not ok with hotel. I have a company van BUT no blinds etc so thinking where is a good place hmm. Around serangoon area if anyone has recommendations for quiet MSCP around there or industrial area please share😄
Simple mah… put newspaper ok liao.. not need to spend money..
Old 08-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Yah she quote me $200 also.
Tell her do raw and blind folded for 5 hours

Then prep 4 bros behind the door
Old 08-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Simple mah… put newspaper ok liao.. not need to spend money..
Hahahaa thanks for suggestion..Decided to go hotel for the first time and changed to night time to fully enjoy😊

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 08-01-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

to pay maid 100 for bang is seriously a case of losers. i rather pay 100 to bang fl. maids are for free. lol
Old 08-01-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
to pay maid 100 for bang is seriously a case of losers. i rather pay 100 to bang fl. maids are for free. lol
Bobian. Now maids doing FL and I bet they come here is to FL. Being a DH is just a cover and they need the work permit.
Old 08-01-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Bobian. Now maids doing FL and I bet they come here is to FL. Being a DH is just a cover and they need the work permit.
even the fl from indonesia and phillipines also dun cost 100 and confirm look way better than maids of cos
Old 08-01-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowtohell View Post
Anyone tried this whore? Looks good charges 300/1

50 dollar fuck
Old 09-01-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Any Bros here try the lady by the name of Byana in michat, charge 200 / 2 hrs / 2 shot, she willing to come over to my place, save hotel money..
You going to try ? Awaiting your review haha
Old 09-01-2022, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
50 dollar fuck
Not even worth 50 lol
Old 09-01-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19933 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Upped my points if you like the BLOW JOB.

You may want to contribute to this Indon FDH account to impress her, and she will give you a BLOW too in returned of gratitude.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Good One Bro , Tried To Upz You But Cannot

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-01-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Tell her do raw and blind folded for 5 hours

Then prep 4 bros behind the door
Fyi most maids did raw. Unless she agree with multi p for an extra cash if not don't take the risk, maids r not worth it.
Old 09-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Not even worth 50 lol
Yes fucking a maid should be free, juz like Bangla n indian, they juz say I like u, n they can fuck maid for free already. But too many pay them big money already. U see TikTok so many go atas place drink n eat good food.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried this indo dh before?
Old 09-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Anyone tried this indo dh before?
Did she tell u she need money for her loan.. as her sis kana hit by vehicle and in hospital.. i know her few years ago.. ask me for loan 400 first..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1