The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

just came back from bkk

i went to 2 nuru locations

1. doki doki
went there around 11am, there was only 2 girls there so i chose 4 hand nuru service for 6000baht (usual price 6500baht now having promo not sure until when)
dont like to choose 1 out of 2 so just take both

both were very chatty and good chemistry, i think in bkk easier to find good chemistry pairing

total 2 shot so 1 each, normally 1 would be on the inflatable mattress 1 will be on the bed, if you scared slippery can ask them put towel for friction

both treat me like king so all good and would say is worth the experience since in sg normally nuru no fj (correct me if im wrong)

2. kokoro

i went around 1pm so more girls

pick 1 girl for 90 min service 3600 baht and proceed to room with jacquzzi (additional 400 baht i think)

i would suggest the jacquzzi room because u can wait inside while waiting for here to prepare the nuru mattress etc

this joint whats different i there is those japan AV kind of chair with the hole below so easy access for her to wash (and rimming while she lying down while mooning her)

this joint really scrub u down with soap which i kind of like

fj onwards all sop also

overall i prefer kokoro because of the chair

the chair was really a winner with me, i see the chair from the start i know its gonna be something i never experience before and i was right
Old 03-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Don't they give you the photo album to peruse? From that you can see who's present. Remember that they're busy so many girls may be currently entertaining a customer. Hana is always the last pic.

I was lucky to get Dada. She happened to come down the stairs when I was checking the lineup. Asked Maichan to let Dada join the lineup. She's got legs to die for. She's also really tall, which is unusual for hillstribe puyings. It's like banging a fashion model!
Yes they gave me the folder but usually after that I’ll ask to view the real person. For Dada, it was quite late so I didn’t bother and left. Looks like she will be on my list next!

Do both of them have good complexion? I saw one which looked chio in the photos but bad skin real life haha.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Lai lai ....any bros heading Pattaya from 15-21 Aug : D
Haha, I flying on the 15 August morning by Scoot to BBK straight to Pattaya. What time is your flight ?

Will be visiting FIN & getting FL ladies through FL Line group . Most of the ladies between 3K-5K LT
Old 03-08-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Haha, I flying on the 15 August morning by Scoot to BBK straight to Pattaya. What time is your flight ?

Will be visiting FIN & getting FL ladies through FL Line group . Most of the ladies between 3K-5K LT
Pattaya many this types of FL ladies charging 5K LT
Old 03-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pm u liao
Old 03-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Pm u liao
Bro, I have added you on Line. I used to chiong BKK since beginning of 2022 when required to quarantine in Hotel till PCR result out. During that time ladies at Thermae asking for 2000 LT. But once border fully opened their rate became 3000 only for ST. Is just a supplier & demand concept.

FL Ladies in Pattaya rate are more economical. Their damage range are from 3000 to unlimited rate for super model & white collars ladies.
Ever since Hollywood disco has closed, they form few Line group with all ladies willing to work as FL. Most of them their rate for LT is 5000 and ST 2000-3000. The difference between them and Thermae ladies is the Line group leader will arrange their ladies to meet up for dinner or drinks before we decide whether to book them. The leader will post all those ladies photo who fix our requirements for us to choose. Once we have chooses she will arrange for the ladies to meet us.if we rejected just pay the lady 500 as taxi fare. Once the deal is ON, the ladies will pay 500 commissions to the leader.
I always meet them at FIN restaurant when l was in Pattaya. Will always get the only VIP room with aircon
Old 03-08-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sebastian00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I have added you on Line. I used to chiong BKK since beginning of 2022 when required to quarantine in Hotel till PCR result out. During that time ladies at Thermae asking for 2000 LT. But once border fully opened their rate became 3000 only for ST. Is just a supplier & demand concept.

FL Ladies in Pattaya rate are more economical. Their damage range are from 3000 to unlimited rate for super model & white collars ladies.
Ever since Hollywood disco has closed, they form few Line group with all ladies willing to work as FL. Most of them their rate for LT is 5000 and ST 2000-3000. The difference between them and Thermae ladies is the Line group leader will arrange their ladies to meet up for dinner or drinks before we decide whether to book them. The leader will post all those ladies photo who fix our requirements for us to choose. Once we have chooses she will arrange for the ladies to meet us.if we rejected just pay the lady 500 as taxi fare. Once the deal is ON, the ladies will pay 500 commissions to the leader.
I always meet them at FIN restaurant when l was in Pattaya. Will always get the only VIP room with aircon
Do the group leaders in these group speak basic English? Or do you need to speak Thai to them?
Old 03-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pattaya many this types of FL ladies charging 5K LT
She looks good 😊 any chance I can link up with her this weekend in bkk?
Old 04-08-2022, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
This lady is in Pattaya
Old 04-08-2022, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
You have super vision? How do you know she looks good with her face inked out 😂
Old 04-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
You have super vision? How do you know she looks good with her face inked out 😂

He is referring to the dog
Old 04-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
He is referring to the dog
I have forwarded you her photo with clear face. How the quality ?
Old 04-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys,

Any of y'all tried The rose bangkok massage? Seems like it's purely outcall (which is perfect) and is either clean or semi clean...which is what I'm trying to ascertain. If so,any good? Do drop me a pm if you don't wanna discuss it here.

Cheers !
Old 04-08-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have forwarded you her photo with clear face. How the quality ?
Bro sent u PM can intro?
Old 04-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Interesting…how do I get into one of these line groups?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1