The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Ya..maybe is just me but I not super particular about clocking the full (or close to) hour and sometimes ML do let us up earlier if prev bro left early or no customer. So long the main session is enjoyable, 40 or 45mins I am cool, since I am the one deciding to go off myself. Like your case, if not much rapport, any minute more is also quite pointless. The deal breaker is when ML outright or indirectly wanna get rid of me. This kind just don't RTM. No service standards.
There are many factors to it and as you mentioned you are not particular about this, though this is important to some bros who after comparing the MLs' sessions - prefer one over the other. Some maybe looking for a head massage some MLs offer just to fill up the 10 mins or so. Some maybe hoping to find that ML who offers to give you one more HJ in the remaining time which is really like striking lottery nowadays.

Zara
Old 05-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
There are many factors to it and as you mentioned you are not particular about this, though this is important to some bros who after comparing the MLs' sessions - prefer one over the other. Some maybe looking for a head massage some MLs offer just to fill up the 10 mins or so. Some maybe hoping to find that ML who offers to give you one more HJ in the remaining time which is really like striking lottery nowadays.
True. Different strokes for different folks.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

Look: 6.5/10 ( Don't know why the face was applied with white cream)
Boobs: Nice
Massage: some "sharp poking" massage...
Gfe: Very good
Special: so so...

I believe many Bros have tried her since she has been here quite sometime.

RTM: No
White cream? As in whole face facial cream or what? This is indeed unusual lol. Did you ask her why haha 😄
Old 05-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/star-massage/

Elegant, lean, well toned lao chio with very good professional massage skills.
Dress in sexy lingerie and very good conversationalist.
Make me feel very at ease and comfortable in her company; she is already localized due to her staying in SG for a decade.

She knows her way to tease and seduce. She has nice B+ boobs, lick and suck nipples; give out occasional sexy moan.

After the deed, she continue to chat and continue with massage till time is up.
Very good customer service.

The only drawback for me is she operate in G.

RTM:Likely if I need pure massage to loosen my body.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
White cream? As in whole face facial cream or what? This is indeed unusual lol. Did you ask her why haha 😄
Maybe she's trying to cosplay as a geisha lol
Old 05-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Maybe she's trying to cosplay as a geisha lol
I just visited her earlier this week... think she kena pimples so probably powder or concealer?

Zara
Old 05-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
True enough. FJ is not the endgame, just part of the process. Paying for a fuck is nothing to brag about, all MLs / FLs come here to earn money in exchange of providing sexual pleasure, pay more to get more only. A good time, good companionship, may sometimes be better. Of course still have to pay for it one way or another lah.
True, bro, so true…
Old 05-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/star-massage/

Elegant, lean, well toned lao chio with very good professional massage skills.
Dress in sexy lingerie and very good conversationalist.
Make me feel very at ease and comfortable in her company; she is already localized due to her staying in SG for a decade.

She knows her way to tease and seduce. She has nice B+ boobs, lick and suck nipples; give out occasional sexy moan.

After the deed, she continue to chat and continue with massage till time is up.
Very good customer service.

The only drawback for me is she operate in G.

RTM:Likely if I need pure massage to loosen my body.
She used massage bed right? Last time I went, the hole where you put your head was so smelly. It’s like an accumulation of facial oil of a thousand men. I think I was breathing through my mouth for half the session. Didn’t RTM after that because really cannot tahan.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
I honestly am curious and somewhat puzzled whenever these 40 to 45 min session remarks surfaced. I mean is it the ML outright tell us next customer is already here or after we shoot our load the ML treat us as invisible and just busy with her hp etc? I have only ever encountered a few MLs whom do the above "chase me off" acts. But I can say the vast majority will continue to engage us if we stick around towards the full hour mark.

I guess my point is if the ML didn't chase/hint nor ignore us, how is it possible the session will end at a 40 min mark? If we made our own decision to leave early because we feel bored then the session was in fact ended prematurely by us isn't it? The bulk of ML will continue to entertain us if we stick around to engage them imo. And from my personal experience, whenever I prepare to wash up and leave earlier, most of them tend to ask me just stick around to cuddle, head massage or just chit-chat coz still have time on the clock.
It is possible. Body language and conversations with the service provider are telling signs of nothing much to offer.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Have anyone tried before Joy? Feel like booking 2h including the ear cleaning, is she any good?

But tbh, i prfer bbbj or cim so I also looking for cim MLs so idk who to choose, maybe mixue or something haha
Old 05-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Quote:
True. Different strokes for different folks.
For me taking public transport, I don’t want to spend 1hrs+ go to a ulu place for a 35min session then another 1hrs+ to go home.
So while duration is not the most important factor, it will be taken into consideration for my rtm.

I think while most won’t outright ask guys to leave, some make it seems like the customer is invisible and make it awkward to continue to stay.
Good and experience ML will know how to plan out the session so that customers won’t be short charge.

But then, different people different strokes. Some guys tend to like to control the session instead. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yu-ru-massage/

Looks older and haggard compared to her photos.
Her place is pitch dark with musky odour; towel doesn’t look clean.
Have to climb up to mezzanine to her bed for massage.
Take care not to knock your head on ceiling.

Massage so so. Can’t really click with her.
HJ nothing to shout about.. very mechanical and lacking in gfe.

RTM: No
Thx for the fr. Thought of trying her but now can skip. Upped u points thx
Old 05-08-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
She used massage bed right? Last time I went, the hole where you put your head was so smelly. It’s like an accumulation of facial oil of a thousand men. I think I was breathing through my mouth for half the session. Didn’t RTM after that because really cannot tahan.
Correct bro.

There wasn’t any unpleasant smell on my last visit..
I would have feedback to her if it is smelly..
I cannot tahan opening my mouth to breath for the whole session
Old 05-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
So what are we missing? She hang from the ropes on the ceiling and helicopter u ah?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xin-er-massage/

Visited past few days.
Looks discount 20%.
Calculative.
Time watcher
Service isn't great.
Practices bait & switch with another ugly girl in the building. PM if want to know who.
Old timer here in SG so a lot of tricks up her sleeve.
Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
We deserve better.

She offers fj on other sites, watch her face turn black when she tries to upsell you fj or bj and you insist on a massage, it's spectacular. 0-60 in 2secs.

Thank you Bro Yakult, for sharing this info. Your FR saved me time and money, Big Thank You Bro Yakult. upzz you my humble point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1