The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

It feels strange to think about going to GL. Feels like a going back to a jilted lover who left me for 2 1/2 years and things are not as they were earlier
felt the same when msian gals left our shore
like they say, the only constant is change
looking forward now to the new era
Old 05-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Hope 1669 and 1612 start fast - they are my comfort zone.
still no update from Tommy and Ah Soh

Recruitment seems tough

GL still the best playground
Old 05-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
still no update from Tommy and Ah Soh

Recruitment seems tough

GL still the best playground
Thanks for sharing your intel bro Unfit. So many memories of fucking nice girls at Tommy's place and now this.

Sex is such a big part of our lives...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your intel bro Unfit. So many memories of fucking nice girls at Tommy's place and now this.

Sex is such a big part of our lives...
Still recall last time Tommy used to serve tonic soup

Damn yummy 😋
Old 05-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Still recall last time Tommy used to serve tonic soup

Damn yummy 😋
I've been only to Tommy's place twice.

First in 2009 in my early GL cheonging days. That time, Tommy was very polite and accommodating to me. Making sure I was comfortable in the waiting room, personally attended to me, and even recommended me one of his gals who was just done serving a customer. But at that time, I was much younger and stupidier, and I felt a bit turned off going with that gal after seeing the previous guy walks off. and that time I was having a massive crush with a schoolmate, and I requested a gal with features similar to my crush. lol. I remember Tommy called the gal from another house, and he even went to the room with me, and told the gal how I was new and I didn't speak lots of Chinese like briefed the gal before the door closed lol.

Second visit to tommy was in 2015, when I read very tempting FR about CK who bros said gave CIM. Indeed she gave CIM
Old 05-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
I've been only to Tommy's place twice.

First in 2009 in my early GL cheonging days. That time, Tommy was very polite and accommodating to me. Making sure I was comfortable in the waiting room, personally attended to me, and even recommended me one of his gals who was just done serving a customer. But at that time, I was much younger and stupidier, and I felt a bit turned off going with that gal after seeing the previous guy walks off. and that time I was having a massive crush with a schoolmate, and I requested a gal with features similar to my crush. lol. I remember Tommy called the gal from another house, and he even went to the room with me, and told the gal how I was new and I didn't speak lots of Chinese like briefed the gal before the door closed lol.

Second visit to tommy was in 2015, when I read very tempting FR about CK who bros said gave CIM. Indeed she gave CIM
my favourite at Tommy place was Malaysian DaDa and PRC FeiFei

both are so yummy 😋
Old 05-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy120 View Post
I also interested in knowing the pricing now. Just asked in another PRC thread but got zapped for no reason. Guess some people are offended im asking about price? lol
The reason u got zapped I think was u ask for price in Cat 150 thread
Old 05-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
The reason u got zapped I think was u ask for price in Cat 150 thread
And thats somehow wrong? Geylang finally opening after getting lockdown for 2 years. And with so many price increase to all our usual activities common sense would dictate 150 Cat is also gonna be updating price, hence the question. Thats one reason why myself and many others dont want to communicate on this forum, ask simple question can also get zapped.
Old 05-08-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Quote:
And thats somehow wrong? Geylang finally opening after getting lockdown for 2 years. And with so many price increase to all our usual activities common sense would dictate 150 Cat is also gonna be updating price, hence the question. Thats one reason why myself and many others dont want to communicate on this forum, ask simple question can also get zapped.
1606 still cat150. 3 malaysian wl working
Old 05-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Thanks bro, finally a helpful post. Interesting to see Msians back long time since i tried one. Up your rep , and have a good weekend!
Old 05-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the update bro! will check it out later!
Old 05-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't bother abt pts bro
Old 05-08-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro, finally a helpful post. Interesting to see Msians back long time since i tried one. Up your rep , and have a good weekend!
Arigatou, I trust you'll be spending a part of your weekend there? haha
Old 06-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
are the Malaysian young?
Old 06-08-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
are the Malaysian young?
they are 40s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1