The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
See Lavie, Sofea quite solid. There is some challenge to Cindy already. Hopefully the price comes down
The 3 Vietbu I know there are all slim and petite, won’t fit your primary criteria

I’ve been Lavie’s regular for four years, and didn’t expect her to work again in Singapore, but her massage skills are actually more polished now.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahbeng2192 is Cool - loads of Potential

Newbie who lives around the area sharing his opinions and experience.

Regent: very near coffeeshop.. i don't dare step in sia. Too many eyes looking.

There's another one, A***, near durian shop. Have 2 MLs I've seen, one I've gone for GQ.

Y*** Y***: kinda meaty (not my type) But good gfe. Just heads up, she is a little rough in giving massage. Paid about 3 blues total.

X*** A*rc milf. Also not my type, but for milfy lovers, you guys may consider.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried Eva at R***** Spa.
Picture looks sibei my type (actual person maybe discount 15%).
All in all, a nice session! Would rtm.

Only her first week on the job, so for bros who want someone more seasoned, I think you can skip (for now).

pm me if you want to know more.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Any bros got GQ from I SPA? Tried few times and paid $88/hr and nothing
Old 08-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
Any bros got GQ from I SPA? Tried few times and paid $88/hr and nothing
From what I know, spas that have license to open 24hrs are under very strict surveillance. Once raided and caught, say bye bye to license
Old 09-08-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
From what I know, spas that have license to open 24hrs are under very strict surveillance. Once raided and caught, say bye bye to license
No la.I know 24 hours fj joint still open till today. Don’t listen to those here say…
Old 09-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Doesnt matter whether 24 hrs or 1 hr...once kena caught you are in breach of licensing conditions and authorities can take any action as applicable already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JanGOATEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can pm contact and location

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_garcia View Post
Sharing my review for O*S** Spa

I’ve been a regular with Kiki for a while previously but have been slowing down cause quite painful to the wallet. There has been a lot of raves regarding S**r’s HDLY in the Yishun thread but I have tried that too and feel that Kiki’s skills is wayyyyyyyyy better.

She typically starts off her massage hard and proper, making sure your upper body is coated nicely with hot oil and loosening up every inch before she starts working on your lower body. Lower body massage is very very soft and sensual, she really really knows what she is doing and knows how to make me shake. For this alone, I still visited her even tho the shop requires you to take the $89 package.

My ratings (take this with a pinch of salt please)
Looks: 8/10 - pretty much qualifies as a SYT to me, she told me she’s 22 but you can verify this yourself. very cute and really my kinda cai.
Body: 9/10 - she is petite but her tits are huge. I was able to grab inside previously before she started asking for top ups and its pretty legit and extremely soft.
Damage: 4/10 - like I mentioned, gotta take $89 else no funky business. HJ is 1 blue note and she recently started asking me for another blue note to roam inside which I rejected. But overall I feel for her massage, HDLY and being able to spend 1 hour with a cute SYT with a bangable body, it’s still worth a try.

Cheers!
Old 10-08-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fakenehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfffqwerty123 View Post
Recently tried Eva at R***** Spa.
Picture looks sibei my type (actual person maybe discount 15%).
All in all, a nice session! Would rtm.

Only her first week on the job, so for bros who want someone more seasoned, I think you can skip (for now).

pm me if you want to know more.
Based on the hints, went to check out the map and headed down that day to give it a try.

Happened to see Eva along outside, maybe go buy food or what then decided to change to Viet instead (Eva not my type). Since someone earlier mentioned that the Viet is good and they are from previous well know spa.

Took up the 88 package to see any difference, all I can say is I enjoyed it.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Review for S**** T*** TCM Wellness (Springleaf MRT)

Place: 7/10 (hygienic MP with shower in room)
Looks: 3/10 (auntie with mask on)
Massage: 8.5/10 (got put in effort and skill)
Service: n/a (did not take)
Damage: $58 1 hr

First impression was same decor as previous operator FM. The receptionist looks like an SYT with mask on. Took 58 1 hr massage and was assigned an auntie masseuse.

Decent massage, the auntie really put in effort and check with me on any areas to focus on. Offered "maintenance" during last 10 minutes, but I declined it. The auntie fast fast press finish leg and zao. Can hear her outside complaining about me when wearing back clothes. The receptionist show me black face on the way out. Overall, a decent massage!
Old 11-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
Review for S**** T*** TCM Wellness (Springleaf MRT)

Place: 7/10 (hygienic MP with shower in room)
Looks: 3/10 (auntie with mask on)
Massage: 8.5/10 (got put in effort and skill)
Service: n/a (did not take)
Damage: $58 1 hr

First impression was same decor as previous operator FM. The receptionist looks like an SYT with mask on. Took 58 1 hr massage and was assigned an auntie masseuse.

Decent massage, the auntie really put in effort and check with me on any areas to focus on. Offered "maintenance" during last 10 minutes, but I declined it. The auntie fast fast press finish leg and zao. Can hear her outside complaining about me when wearing back clothes. The receptionist show me black face on the way out. Overall, a decent massage!
near Hans there?
Old 11-08-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
near Hans there?
About 10 mins walk from Hans. Took over F***** M*****
Old 11-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
About 10 mins walk from Hans. Took over F***** M*****
10mins from Hans? near Vet there?
Old 11-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
10mins from Hans? near Vet there?
Shop house before the old Nee Soon BMT Camp. Opposite is condo.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbeng2192 View Post
Newbie who lives around the area sharing his opinions and experience.

Regent: very near coffeeshop.. i don't dare step in sia. Too many eyes looking.

There's another one, A***, near durian shop. Have 2 MLs I've seen, one I've gone for GQ.

Y*** Y***: kinda meaty (not my type) But good gfe. Just heads up, she is a little rough in giving massage. Paid about 3 blues total.

X*** A*rc milf. Also not my type, but for milfy lovers, you guys may consider.

Bro possible to PM this ML contact:
Y*** Y***: kinda meaty (not my type) But good gfe. Just heads up, she is a little rough in giving massage. Paid about 3 blues totaL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1