The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sepulchral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thank you very much bro! Have a nice weekend ahead!
Old 12-08-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Chiong for so many years and this must be the worst i’ve encountered

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Reached location, door opened by a pretty and tall lady. Hoping to have a good session with a pretty lady on my off day.
After shower, lied down on bed, massage was piano type and after 10mins, proceed with HJ and unloaded. Took a bath, paid, and left. Even though she asked me to rest on the bed. I didnt want to bcos there was no conversation between us. Zero talk, zero GFE, touch her boobs and she say ticklish. 25mins in and out. Spoil my off day and had to go to a parlour to get another massage
Old 12-08-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post

Reached location, door opened by a pretty and tall lady. Hoping to have a good session with a pretty lady on my off day.
After shower, lied down on bed, massage was piano type and after 10mins, proceed with HJ and unloaded. Took a bath, paid, and left. Even though she asked me to rest on the bed. I didnt want to bcos there was no conversation between us. Zero talk, zero GFE, touch her boobs and she say ticklish. 25mins in and out. Spoil my off day and had to go to a parlour to get another massage
If she told u to lie on the bed, maybe she still had 2nd round of massage? But if touch boobs also cannot then abit weird la, thats the whole of visiting these ladies anyway..its not like her massage skills was the selling point anyway..
Old 12-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral View Post
Thank you very much bro! Have a nice weekend ahead!
Is jing jing still hard to book now?
Old 12-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Is there any bro been taken photo by ml during the session? I was taken photo during my session. I asked her why do you take photo of me? She said nothing and showed me the photo, my face was shown in the photo. But I feel a bit weird and a bit offended. If you guys face this issue, what will you do? Just end this session or…?
You too handsome bro like 王嘉尔, she want to show off to her friends
Old 12-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is 王嘉尔?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Old 12-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was lying on bed and keeping quiet in the session. I noticed she was using WeChat or WhatsApp, maybe she just sent the photo to friend.
Maybe u look like her ex bf or her BFF's bf.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is 王嘉尔?
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...gapore-1960536
Old 12-08-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe looks like her hater? Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Maybe u look like her ex bf or her BFF's bf.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro you are quite updated... though he is all over the news recently

Zara
Old 12-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post

Seems to be a few contrasting experience on this gal. I tired booking her in the past but timing don't fit. Maybe dodge a bullet lol. But at least her looks and figure appears to be endorsed by all whom visited her. Might take a chance to find out myself just how good/bad she really is. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/manman-massage/

Had a session with Man Man
Look: 95% as pictures.
Boobs: Good.
Massage: Super, very strong hands
HJ: 9/10
Overall a good session with good gfe even for old uncle like me ..

RTM: Yes
Old 12-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Seems to be a few contrasting experience on this gal. I tired booking her in the past but timing don't fit. Maybe dodge a bullet lol. But at least her looks and figure appears to be endorsed by all whom visited her. Might take a chance to find out myself just how good/bad she really is. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with Bro eXquisitew0w, no effort in massage.
Her look and HJ is very common, nothing to shout about....
Old 12-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I agree with Bro eXquisitew0w, no effort in massage.
Her look and HJ is very common, nothing to shout about....
I think for her price at 110, also cannot complain too much. Tho jessica also in same price range but more effort hahaha
Old 12-08-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I think for her price at 110, also cannot complain too much. Tho jessica also in same price range but more effort hahaha

No, for the same price I experienced one ML with such strong hands that I have to stop her...
I normally can take hard massage, but this ML really have her day..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1