The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
This one is right out of his playbook.

His tagline is "Up my points to get big neh neh contact"

Make up BIG cannon story so that people will UP his points

Power 6 but 5000+ points........... looks like many people got SCAMMED by this guy.

Exposed by other bros in October last year and lay low until now. Well as they say, people can forget but the internet never forgets.

Previously he was promoting the services of this old MILF ML called shi shi, many got conned and did not get the promised level of service.
Thank you bro for the warning, jus find it too suspicious for $30 service in the GST hiking environment
Old 19-01-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Golden Mile

gm now don't need to ask for contacts la.. just go down jalan jalan..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-01-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Liphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
This one is right out of his playbook.

His tagline is "Up my points to get big neh neh contact"

Make up BIG cannon story so that people will UP his points

Power 6 but 5000+ points........... looks like many people got SCAMMED by this dog.

Exposed by other bros in October last year and lay low until now. Well as they say, people can forget but the internet never forgets.

Previously he was promoting the services of this old MILF ML so-called BIG CUP called shi shi, many got conned and did not get the promised level of service.

After being exposed by a sharp-eyed bro that he used fake photo for promotion, he can only beat a quick retreat back to where he came from

https://sammyboy.online/showpos...postcount=3921

Let's expose him again. Don't get scam.
Got another one of his dua kang story here:

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?...2&postcount=30
Old 19-01-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She is a down to earth lady. I just give $30 and really the service provided is word class. She gets wet very easily one….
从出江湖

😱😱😱

Here cimes the BIG cannon 😂😂😂
Old 19-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sithu209 is Cool - loads of Potential

What is +$30?
Old 19-01-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
raymondelvis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
从出江湖

😱😱😱

Here cimes the BIG cannon 😂😂
😂
Skin thick like elephant. Not pai seh one. Think people will forget about the whole saga.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gm got one ML name Alice, looks SYT with firm boobs. She is also a viet. Anyone tried her before?
Old 20-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
Gm got one ML name Alice, looks SYT with firm boobs. She is also a viet. Anyone tried her before?

Her face around 90% of her wechat pics. Really syt chiobu. But the shop quite rundown. Very good service, for bros who like big melons must try her at least once. She offers different packages.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
Her face around 90% of her wechat pics. Really syt chiobu. But the shop quite rundown. Very good service, for bros who like big melons must try her at least once. She offers different packages.
can share contact for alice?
Old 20-01-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2185 / Power: 16
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
One of my favourites 😊
Old 20-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Gm which level. Please introduce lol
Old 20-01-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandydusty View Post
One of my favourites 😊

Same. High gfe and the eye contact she give during the deed is damn shiok.
Old 20-01-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Yes one of my fav viet at the moment. If only she change work location. Seriously too run down
Old 20-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
oh yes... She is hot viet from Hanoi, her sensual, bbbj and fj is good, but i think because limited to the small rundown space. Imagine the things she can do with a bigger bed

therefore i only partially agree with Josephine on sex and small spaces
Old 20-01-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondelvis View Post
Skin thick like elephant. Not pai seh one. Think people will forget about the whole saga.
Paiseh simi lj!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1