The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-02-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
legend13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello everybody

Wonder if any close buddy or wechat contact of Shuang Shuang and Baby knows when are these two ladies are coming back , or will they come back?
Old 07-02-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend13 View Post
Hello everybody

Wonder if any close buddy or wechat contact of Shuang Shuang and Baby knows when are these two ladies are coming back , or will they come back?
NE Baby? She is contemplating but think her business was not too good towards the end... so 50/50 I guess.

Zara
Old 07-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 4
Downlight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDownlight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many thanks appointee for this recommendation.

I have visited W. The hygiene level was good as you have mentioned. Accurate sharing from you.

She was kind enough to offer water and replenish it on her own accord as I am a water tank. It was a nice gesture from her. The offering of her snacks took me by surprise. I half suspected that it is part of her meal and I politely declined.

Just 2 more highlights from me to share. First and foremost, she is such a beauty!!! Her lustrous eyes shine bright no matter where she looks. Next, her massage offered was good and really decent. Very hardworking to say the least.

Returning to find her? Definite yes.

Thank you once again appointee for your good sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by appointee View Post
Visited quite a few MLs, I just choose the most deserving imho to write my virgin MR for a really beautiful ML with bright, sparkling and dazzling eyes

https://sglonelyguy19.com/w-massage/

Template copied from the first page of this massive thread:

Looks: 9/10 (similar to photos, she is those who will look good even without makeup on. Head turner on the streets - tried and tested.)

Body: 8/10 (has the curves where it matters for me)

Boobs: 7.5/10 (B? Pardon me as I am no expert like you guys. Certainly, her boobs looks really great on her body. Sensitive to touch and I am mindful not to excessively touch the tits to make her uncomfortable)

Massage: 8/10 (very good efforts made by W. Consistent and hardworking. Calf muscles very much relaxed after her massage. I admit I felt bad upon seeing the condition of her thumbs but it is also a good indication as to how far she is putting efforts to score well in the massage aspect)

HJ: 8/10 (patient lady. Her hj approach shaved couple of minutes off my usual duration)

Others: some positive observations and experiences bros may want to know :

-good time management @not a time watcher (I kept looking at the time as I want to be fair to the next bro. W was very assuring to me and told me to just relax for the session). When I left, I notice the duration was so close to the hour mark. Applause for her.

-she changed the bed towel after every session (at least what I had seen from my visits). Hygiene conscious and a plus for W too

-W is indeed knowledgeable and come across as very engaging during conversation. Her laughter is infectious and helps to lighten the mood within the 4 walls

-she came across as really sincere in providing the listed services. She is indeed hardworking and earnest. The vibes is really good.

Damage: $120+tips

RTM: Yes and this is one of the reasons why my virgin MR goes to this lady. Highly recommended for bros who wants a good massage in a hygienic environment and an enjoyable hj to finish off the session
Old 07-02-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Pinkjuice24 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy19.com/ivy-massage/

Has anyone tried this ml before ?

Also I think I’ve visited this shop before but for another ML. Would it be awkward if I visited the same shop but for a different ml?
Old 07-02-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoBlack View Post
Newbie and 1st FR for TT
https://sglonelyguy19.com/tang-tang-massage/
Saw lots past FR so nothing much to say.

Look: pretty (to me)
Room: nice and cosy
Massage + ear picking : Good
GFE: good
Sensual: good with licking and rubbing around
BBBJ : good and patient

RTM : yes
Must try her 180 package. The ear digging was kinda of arousing.
Old 07-02-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkjuice24 View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/ivy-massage/

Has anyone tried this ml before ?

Also I think I’ve visited this shop before but for another ML. Would it be awkward if I visited the same shop but for a different ml?
Tried her before when she was at old location in the east. Mask on all the way (not an issue for me). Massage and sensual were average. Enhanced boobs
Old 07-02-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy19.com/anna-massage/
https://sglonelyguy19.com/cocomassage/

Anyone tried any of these MLs before? Tried searching history but can't seem to find any reviews. Coco does look familiar...
Old 07-02-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Pinkjuice24 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy19.com/mi-li-massage/

Anyone tried this ml before looks to be a syt
Old 07-02-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkjuice24 View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/mi-li-massage/

Anyone tried this ml before looks to be a syt
Bro @Pinkjuice
Tried. Don’t look like picture at all. Sunken cheeks. Many restrictions. Will follow up with Honest MR. Took a bullet for the team. Save your $120. But if you like, you can try. See if my Honest MR is it really honest. 😅
Old 07-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
NE Baby? She is contemplating but think her business was not too good towards the end... so 50/50 I guess.

For me sure no rtm.
Yes, got nice boobs and nice personality but her finger nails too long and sharp for a good massage....
Above is my personal opinion...
Old 07-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can pm me ml that is near serangoon nex area? Gam xia
Old 07-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Firescorpio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone advise if this is legit? It is at a syed alwi spa.
I tried running a search but unable to fund anything but some bro might be able to advise

https://sglonelyguy19.com/sa-sa-massage/
Old 07-02-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Tried her before when she was at old location in the east. Mask on all the way (not an issue for me). Massage and sensual were average. Enhanced boobs
In the east? Do you mean this Ivy is the same one as who was in Katong before (whom I visited)? Can you please confirm? Jurong will be easier for me
Old 07-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firescorpio View Post
I tried running a search but unable to fund anything but some bro might be able to advise

Video looks cute but pictures look super PSed.
Old 07-02-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firescorpio View Post

Do u think u can get such chio babe with nude msg with HJ in a SPA for just 110 ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1